What's new

WE WANT 3.0! and WE want it NOW

We Want 3.0 and we want it now

• Total voters

RiddimGr

Just a simple Poll guys no need get edgy over the title " want it now" we all know it wont come now lol. The point of this poll is to get a good idea how many server users want 3.0! and more later maybe.

(secretly i could want you guys all to vote "No")

Revere psychology ;))

Last edited:
It'll come when the Admin team deems it to come, crying for it to come today won't make it so.

honestly if I had an update, I'd like it to go straight to 3.5, the healer is so good in 3.5 * - *, it's actually healer is sh!t.

yeah I want 3.0. but....

they need to fix cheaters or hackers first. there's a'lot Auto Land Grab and Speedhack,etc. , I Feel this server is very vulnerable to Hacker Attacks. it's like , i dont feel safe. No matter how good your gear or P2W Person you are. a Cheater can Easily match you and beat you. i Like this server though. they just need to Improve Anti-Cheat Program,

^ this dude types weird.

Also, I'm not sold on 3.0. A lot of changes came along that really fucked up the game. Examples:

Lunarite - now in stupid metal crates that drop absurdly low amounts, and require high exploration to craft the keys for
Crates - high ass labor usage for RNG returns that aren't that great. Instead of potentially getting coin and items, now it's just items, and usually not good ones at that
Combat changes - Like witchcraft? Think it has good QoL (quality of life) skills? Well FUUUUUUUUUCK you. We're nerfing all that.
Racial Passives - Did you pick a race for a specific advantage? Low fall damage? Faster portals? Better swim speeds? FUCK YOU. That's all gone now. Put into skill bar that you can only use every 30 minutes. Is better. You like it. (I don't like it, it sucks, definitely not better)

Good parts about 3.0 - The warborn are a pretty badass race.

Hack the patch. Put in the races, remove the stupid changes. I dunno how them server files roll, but it's gotta be a bunch of stupid config files and database sided stuff. At least I hope it is.

Whom ever posted this must not have had much experience with actual 3.0 maybe beyond the race trailers....lol 3.0-3.5 put the nail in the coffin for Live AA why would anyone want to rush into these shitty patches. Look up foxfire's videos on youtube. she posts great informative content. 10/10 would rerecorded, 0/10 recommend this shitty patch for some additional races.

Last edited:
^ All of this. 3.5 really murdered things too. The new trade routes are shit. Charcoal is way too fucking expensive for no good reason, and the rate of return you get from that system is horrible too. They tried to do economy control with the 3.5 patch and fucking failed in the most miserable way possible.

You all know that instead of shitposting about how 3.0 killed archeage you can make topic with suggestions on how archerage can fix 3.0 ?But no lets all shitpost how 3.0 killed servers of the worst publisher EU/NA.

You all know that instead of shitposting about how 3.0 killed archeage you can make topic with suggestions on how archerage can fix 3.0 ?But no lets all shitpost how 3.0 killed servers of the worst publisher EU/NA.
Well said well said.

I'm hoping, that as the date for 3.0 gets closer, that the ArcheRage team will start asking us for feedback about it. If it's possible, I'm really, really hoping that they can remove some of the worst features of it.

But it's a bit too soon to start talking about it yet. IronLady said we won't be getting 3.0 until next year. So for now, let's just make the most of the 'Golden Age' that is 2.9 :D.

Ok so I'm gonna give a little of my own input on this whole thread. Those who haven't noticed they have already implemented a small handful of features from 3.0 already.. I can't remember all of off the top of my head but I know the big one that's stuck out already is the Mistmerrow change. The 1st week server was open it was perfectly ok to go swim and summon boats in the water in the middle but now it's got the debuff that kills you.

What I think will happen is they will use the core of 2.9 and then add in things from 3.0 which is most likely what they are doing now. They are slowly going through the 3.0 content and pulling the good stuff that actually matters but leaving all the crap out. Only time will actually tell what really happens but I feel that's what they are doing because they're sorta already doing it?? if that makes sense.

The ArcheRage team is smart and I don't see them doing something that we as their players don't want because it hurts us as a whole.

Back