What's new

WE WANT 3.0! and WE want it NOW

We Want 3.0 and we want it now

• Total voters
i'd like to create loli cha... ops i mean Dwarf female character.
Pedobear likes it! :D
1304325.jpg

There was another poll where players which didnt have any land, wanted the better half of 3.0 system etc, asked for 3.0

But ,there will be more land once castle content releases, and than there are further updates to prepare us for 3.0,
and im hoping they will tweak 3.0 so that it doesnt ruin farming and vocation, entirely in that time.

3.0 had some ups like equipment folio, some new skills, new races&areas, but mostly downs related to vocation, farming, aged packs, husbandry, family, time spent on dailies, economy, hoarding stacks of items before they are ruined on 3.0 ,and many other things.

My 2 cents take out what ruined lifeskilling in general w/e really messed up the trading process and made things harder for no reason but the features, class changes, new races, new skills ect. should all be added into the game 3.0 wasn't a terrible patch but a really good one just handled bad by Trino and fucked up lifeskilling so change what is worst about it and bring everything else good into our current server. Give them time and I bet we will have a fair 3.0 patch. P.S. I want that 3.0 prime buff kek.

I would definitely like to see the healer's change in 3.0 that if a healer heals a purple player, they become purple too. Right now healers stay green when healing purples.

There are some pretty cool changes in 3.0, but a lot of them were bad. Forcing vocation to come from family was not a great choice. But, the family quests themselves are pretty cool. What would be neat would be if there was a fusion, where you can still get vocation traditionally, and also from the family quests.

As we talked about with my guild, some on the zones (if not most) for 3.0 are already ingame for the 2.9 client. They would just need to enable them server-side (and maybe client too). Unlocking the housing zones only for now is feasible given that they are both empty (the only things in the zones are basic things like NPCs, mirage gates etc..) of any content. They would provide housing for newcomers, which would be appreciated

Back