What's new

west making alts to elongate jury while contesting red dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it can't be taken as a proof, it's pretty obvious for me. Things that Welcome would do to win lul, this server is a meme.

Are they somehow making the jury system lasts longer or is the trial just taking the maximum allowed time? Because if it's the latter, while it's definitely somewhat dickish, it seems to be perfectly legit.

Blacked does this to the east as well or they used to at least when akame was leading em. They would just run around the jail not accepting the sentence (know this cause I'd have 4 people in the trial I know) just so pirates would get max due to afk jury. Maybe they need to change it so if a jury is afk it auto doesnt accept their vote

Blacked does this to the east as well or they used to at least when akame was leading em. They would just run around the jail not accepting the sentence (know this cause I'd have 4 people in the trial I know) just so pirates would get max due to afk jury. Maybe they need to change it so if a jury is afk it auto doesnt accept their vote

Blacked doesnt have alts maybe you shouldnt think so highly of yourself that people would waste time just to max you it happens to everyone you arnt a snowflake however i have a feeling you may be a little more than just special

https://gyazo.com/34c4d5ae21b55ff3a742528b70f87bab
isnt it obvious? can we get some bans handed out?

Creating other characters on the same account is perfectly normal, and chance of them being selected as jury duty with so many players already in queue, are slim at best.

This seems to be ingame mechanic, same as people being afk in arenas, and while it is not reccomended, it is part of the game.

Maybe they need to change it so if a jury is afk it auto doesnt accept their vote

The afk kick timer is what was suggested to arenas as well, and i think it is a valid solution if a player decides to not react 1 minute after loading.

What do you guys think?

Creating other characters on the same account is perfectly normal, and chance of them being selected as jury duty with so many players already in queue, are slim at best.

This seems to be ingame mechanic, same as people being afk in arenas, and while it is not reccomended, it is part of the game.

The afk kick timer is what was suggested to arenas as well, and i think it is a valid solution if a player decides to not react 1 minute after loading.

What do you guys think?

you should do the timer for afking in arenas and jury but also go one step further and make it so that if you dont accept the queue it doesnt auto put you into the arena. It should be an auto decline not accept

you should do the timer for afking in arenas and jury but also go one step further and make it so that if you dont accept the queue it doesnt auto put you into the arena. It should be an auto decline not accept

Thanks for the info, i was not aware of this.
See, this is why communication between community and people responsible for the server health is important, and when it works, things change for the better :)
As to the original post, pirates are indeed too much punished for any action or location they appear at other than sea, spending was it 48 min in prison is not quality gameplay, which makes this open to discussion.

Apparently everything that goes wrong for the pirates is the west's fault hehexd
See, this is why communication between community and people responsible for the server health is important, and when it works, things change for the better :)
As to the original post, pirates are indeed too much punished for any action or location they appear at other than sea, spending was it 48 min in prison is not quality gameplay, which makes this open to discussion.
I dont agree, the pirates knew what they were signing up for, many of them had played as pirates before, they knew they were in disadvantage and they still chosed to be a pirate, so why do you want to change that? If they are gonna get less jail time, may aswell just make them a Player Nation and make ppl quit.
They already zerg down the server with east guilds backing them up on every event, making the west not bothering to even show up to any of them, so think twice before talking about server health.

The trial process has always taken longer than it should. You really need 5 minutes to decide your verdict? Everybody already knows what they're going to vote, just shorten it. Give them 60 seconds to load in, 60 seconds to vote, done.

As far as jail time for pirates, they knew what they were getting into when they went pirate. If they don't want the risks, don't become pirate, or don't go to jail time zones. That's part of it.

I think the time spent in jail is perfectly fine, going pirate has a lot of advantages such as attacking any player with no repercussions. They don't really have any reason to be on the West or East faction's land with the sole exception of Red Dragon, however this was their own choice to go pirate and not have that option. As for pirates what I would like to see is the RU server rules applied here, where pirates are able to attack and be attacked in zones that are at peace. This would allow high risk (jail time) high reward game play for ambushing people that think they are safe loading up ships in Halcy after war and so on.

Lmao this guy just gets better and better

Ryuzaki, you are killing me....again!
Being a member of the staff, you should have already known this. I'm beginning to think your team needs some ArcheAge 101 training. I get annoyed when I see your posts because of your general ignorance of the game mechanics. Seriously, train your staff!

Pirates are not punished enough. However, most of them are swipers, and those that pay the bills, make the rules.... I wouldn't be surprised if pirates get some kind of anti-prison buff after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back