What's new

west making alts to elongate jury while contesting red dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't pirates free farming already and getting lots of gold everyday from rmt and p2w??
And apart from that, aren't they zerging everything with east?
I wouldn't take what they say very seriously. Zfz is extremely hypocritical as they claim to not want free farm and to stop others from doing so. Yet they are angered by being contested at content and also demand that East faction helps them. (How they get innocent on every trial is evidence of this.) They simply want to be the ones freefarming and will do anything to get there. If they chose to go pirates then they SHOULD be enemies of both factions. This is clearly not the case.

Last edited:
I wouldn't take what they say very seriously. Zfz is extremely hypocritical as they claim to not want free farm and to stop others from doing so. Yet they are angered by being contested at content and also demand that East faction helps them. (How you get innocent on every trial is evidence of this.) They simply want to be the ones freefarming and will do anything to get there. If they chose to go pirates then they SHOULD be enemies of both factions. This is clearly not the case.

yeeeaaa dude we went pirate to freefarm. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we get so mad when welcome comes to pvp us at content that we kill them!

sorry i forgot that burgenvold has no clue what happens outside sunken ships growlgate and mistmerrow.
"we had such great infastructure before zfz got here so we went full aids but it doesnt seem to be working, you guys really fucked us"
-fuzedknight 2018

zfz very rarely has more than 40 people in a raid. like peak rd contest and peak kraken barely go over 40 ever. the "east" youre talking about are 10-15 ten of my boys w spatulas, which we have never asked to come out to anything. they come out bc they see you bringing out a bunch of pugs from west to everything. you say welcome brings 40 yet ive not been to content in the last week without seeing loose cannons/buying time/the rest of them. every rd attempt has been half welcome half west. up to 80 people. you brought 75 to a kraken one day. zfz has never come close to those numbers even including ten of my boys (who are red to us btw and we routinely accidentally kill eachother in pvp vs your zerg). delusional. when have we ever brought ten of my boys for sungold pvp? how often do you bring west pugs? every day for the latter [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:)[/bcolor]

not to mention, pirates arent freefarming. we just dominate kraken pvp. theres plenty of contesting. welcome wins rd, we win kraken, everything else is pretty evenly split. get more mad that theres people in our guild that would rather spend disposable income on the game than hours of their lives doing the same thing they did on the last 3 servers to get gear.
Pls... You brought east first, we had to ask ppl to come and was still outnumbered but okay? Lets keep acting like we bring 500 and you 10 :)

Pls... You brought east first, we had to ask ppl to come and was still outnumbered but okay? Lets keep acting like we bring 500 and you 10 :)

both zfz and ten of my boys make videos showing raid frames of every kraken and every rd. go watch them. delusional retard.

I wouldn't take what they say very seriously. Zfz is extremely hypocritical as they claim to not want free farm and to stop others from doing so. Yet they are angered by being contested at content and also demand that East faction helps them. (How you get innocent on every trial is evidence of this.) They simply want to be the ones freefarming and will do anything to get there. If they chose to go pirates then they SHOULD be enemies of both factions. This is clearly not the case.
I know that already, but heyyy they have to say anything to keep their high egos ;D

Apparently everything that goes wrong for the pirates is the west's fault hehexd

I dont agree, the pirates knew what they were signing up for, many of them had played as pirates before, they knew they were in disadvantage and they still chosed to be a pirate, so why do you want to change that? If they are gonna get less jail time, may aswell just make them a Player Nation and make ppl quit.
They already zerg down the server with east guilds backing them up on every event, making the west not bothering to even show up to any of them, so think twice before talking about server health.

Hi
As i mentioned i wished to see player oppinion on this :) if even majority of pirates are ok with prison timer than it will stay.And related to the afk timers or similar solution it will be looked into since we do not want players to exploit this.

So basically you just want to ruin a Haranya vs Nuia PvP event for both factions involved?

There might be changes as to the wartime penalty, but it can not be removed entirely.Ultimately it is left for the dev team to decide on this.

The situation right now where pirates are very active is specific, taking it objectively, they were not as active some time ago, and this is all related to player actions and working towards goals together.
Any faction can become powerfull for some time, and it is left for players to find solutions as to how to fight against that.

Related to player nations, they will be very much reviewed as will many aspects of 3.0 since it had bad feedback from the community as i recall on live.

Talking about issues is different from implementing them, a lot of red tape before any changes.

They knew EXACTLY what they signed up for going pirate Ryuzaki, don't babby them because of their barking, the pups knew what they were getting into.

The timer isn't fine when people exploit it, no.

If you're making alts that stay afk to force the trials to last an extra 5 minutes, you're exploiting the timer.
If you're teleporting other AFK pirates or bringing them to mainland to get the in jail, you're exploiting the timer. (Burgenvold does this all day long and does nothing else in the game).

A reduction to the timer would make sense, 50+ minutes when you take the trial is ridiculous, and not fun for anyone except the sad boys who don't get content when they get contested and want to freefarm
Keep meowing.

If you don't want to be teleported, all you have to do is go through Functionality and uncheck the box where you can go through other people's portals. It's a fucking one step to avoid it. You can also go through Mirage or in any number of safe areas where we can't possibly reach you.

Cry me a fucking river that our 12-man guild, that you promised to "farm at nui" as soon as you came pirate with your 100 man zerg, is breaking rules. Then again, mass reporting us over bullshit and trying to get us banned seems to be the only way you can actually handle us.

I wonder how you can maintain a straight-face and accuse us of breaking rules when you know full well tons of your members and people from your leadership sell gold and buy accounts, breaking rules daily, etc. and they have been doing so very publicly, in full daylight. I guess swiping a lot on the side helps a lot when it comes to dodging bans and getting unbanned, though.

If you didn't want to get sent to jail during RD, maybe you should have thought twice about moving pirate. Jesus fuck.

P.S: It's chocolatine.

Let's take the salt outside of the thread, as this wasn't the purpose of this.

TLDR, timers are fine don't change them. We appreciate the thought though.
@Ryuzaki

Keep meowing.

If you don't want to be teleported, all you have to do is go through Functionality and uncheck the box where you can go through other people's portals. It's a fucking one step to avoid it. You can also go through Mirage or in any number of safe areas where we can't possibly reach you.

Cry me a fucking river that our 12-man guild, that you promised to "farm at nui" as soon as you came pirate with your 100 man zerg, is breaking rules. Then again, mass reporting us over bullshit and trying to get us banned seems to be the only way you can actually handle us.

I wonder how you can maintain a straight-face and accuse us of breaking rules when you know full well tons of your members and people from your leadership sell gold and buy accounts, breaking rules daily, etc. and they have been doing so very publicly, in full daylight. I guess swiping a lot on the side helps a lot when it comes to dodging bans and getting unbanned, though.

If you didn't want to get sent to jail during RD, maybe you should have thought twice about moving pirate. Jesus fuck.

P.S: It's chocolatine.

we didnt mass report anyone. never have. if people did that they'd be kicked. and we dont need to handle you. youre a 12 man guild, like you said. theres nothing against swiping in archeage. get over it.

Blacked doesnt have alts maybe you shouldnt think so highly of yourself that people would waste time just to max you it happens to everyone you arnt a snowflake however i have a feeling you may be a little more than just special
oh I'm not saying they use alts they use their mains to do this lol Side note, I don't think the jail time is the problem at all I think its more of people joining the jury queue and not clicking a verdict be it afk or not I think a change should be made where:
A)it shouldnt; you do not click a verdict its auto maxes you regardless of how many click inno instead it should just not count your vote or just auto give min/innocent
B) true afk's cant get in like it was said, shouldnt not auto accept but auto decline

Last edited:
Altrought This may have nothing to do with the thread (well halfish) i will say it:
1) I would prefer that the timers don't get changed or at least if you are a long pirate (meaning you are a veteran pirate) you get more time if you go to jail, on my opinion this could be implemented to help those who kill pirates and don't feel they dissapointed they only go to jail for 48m :S
2) i am a western, and you know zfz has lately zerged the fk out of world events and pvp overall...i get that its pvp n all but you guys were supposed to go pirate to fight Welcome's zerging...but look at it now..you guys (zfz) are the ones killing the server and zerging the fk out of...yesterday i did luscas...you guys went 100% all the fking time to kill greens not red not other pirates just westerns and i couldn't do luscas got 1 fking mob and i kept dying..then you guys went to abysall and did the same..how is that even fun anymore? You know why no western does content anymore? cuz zfz are everywhere killing them and making alot of people have no fun whatsoever so alot of the westers are only Doing CR/GR/MM (ocassionaly cuz alot of afks as well) and luscas thats it...no kraken..no leviathan...no ghostship...theres not even a fishing raid!!!
With the fact that you guys farm the kraken 24/7 which now drops lucky sunpoints you guys (pirates only) get alot of Gearscor and 1 shot someone who is 4k below...most likely this will be deleted by staff but i will say Staff made a horribe call adding LS to Kraken and you guys are also a part of the problem on why many people are litteraly quitting contesting anything pvp related...

Altrought This may have nothing to do with the thread (well halfish) i will say it:
1) I would prefer that the timers don't get changed or at least if you are a long pirate (meaning you are a veteran pirate) you get more time if you go to jail, on my opinion this could be implemented to help those who kill pirates and don't feel they dissapointed they only go to jail for 48m :S
2) i am a western, and you know zfz has lately zerged the fk out of world events and pvp overall...i get that its pvp n all but you guys were supposed to go pirate to fight Welcome's zerging...but look at it now..you guys (zfz) are the ones killing the server and zerging the fk out of...yesterday i did luscas...you guys went 100% all the fking time to kill greens not red not other pirates just westerns and i couldn't do luscas got 1 fking mob and i kept dying..then you guys went to abysall and did the same..how is that even fun anymore? You know why no western does content anymore? cuz zfz are everywhere killing them and making alot of people have no fun whatsoever so alot of the westers are only Doing CR/GR/MM (ocassionaly cuz alot of afks as well) and luscas thats it...no kraken..no leviathan...no ghostship...theres not even a fishing raid!!!
With the fact that you guys farm the kraken 24/7 which now drops lucky sunpoints you guys (pirates only) get alot of Gearscor and 1 shot someone who is 4k below...most likely this will be deleted by staff but i will say Staff made a horribe call adding LS to Kraken and you guys are also a part of the problem on why many people are litteraly quitting contesting anything pvp related...
We have 20-25 for abyssal max, not many people like staying for abyssal anymore because it takes too long to channel. How is that zerging? Content that drops Lucky Points such as Anthalon and Glenn are most of the time left up and available for anyone to take. The Privateers have gotten a few anth kills under their belt, whats your excuse? We purposly leave these things open because we don't care to free farm and would like to see another guild come in the mix of end game contesting. If you want things, work for it.

West never did content aside from Me Too and Welcome while we were over there, thats not really an excuse, that sounds more like complaining for no reason. The Privateers have recently attempted to step up, and are doing pretty well with trying things such as meina/glenn, and Anthalon. If they can do it why can't you?

Let's not derail the thread even more. I agree what you said about the jail time, people who went pirate knew the consequences.

We have 20-25 for abyssal max, not many people like staying for abyssal anymore because it takes too long to channel. How is that zerging? Content that drops Lucky Points such as Anthalon and Glenn are most of the time left up and available for anyone to take. The Privateers have gotten a few anth kills under their belt, whats your excuse? We purposly leave these things open because we don't care to free farm and would like to see another guild come in the mix of end game contesting. If you want things, work for it.

West never did content aside from Me Too and Welcome while we were over there, thats not really an excuse, that sounds more like complaining for no reason. The Privateers have recently attempted to step up, and are doing pretty well with trying things such as meina/glenn, and Anthalon. If they can do it why can't you?

Let's not derail the thread even more. I agree what you said about the jail time, people who went pirate knew the consequences.

The Privateers are one thing cuz they are one of the top guilsd with alot of members but smaller guilds cannot contest them...thank god theres pub raids on luscas cuz without that you guys would see nothing but pirates there! also not complaining i already accepted the fact that this is what the server has become simply as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back