What's new

yeah how cool :)

rawfox

I am here now ^^
Just found this server a day ago and i am pretty happy about :D

Stopped playing the live game a year ago or something.
Ive read we can transfer our live chars here into ArcheRage ?!
Did i understand that right ?
If so, i want that, but .. how to ?!

Cheers, Raw..^^

Hi! You don't actually transfer your character. It's just a way of saying you left Live and came to ArcheRage.

Details of the transfer and rewards are here

Basically, You have to hit 55 on this server, go on the live servers and take a screenshot of your character saying "ArcheRage" in chat (any chat)

Once those are done, you post the screenshot in the Contact Moderators thread here
You also must let them know of your character name on this server. What i did was when i did the "ArcheRage" text on live server, i just did it with that. (i.e. ArcheRage-Name) in live server chat haha. But idk for sure if that's how your suppose to do it or not. Or you could just put it with your screenshot in your post.

Ah okay, thanks for the answer :)
I made it pretty far in live so i assume i dont need rewards for just playing here xD
I feel rewarded already by being here and i hope you guys wont make it such a toxic and hostile environment like what Trino did on the live servers.
I was in AA before coinpuses and random lootbags hit the scene, that was a far better game then what live has become over the years.

Well, thanks for replay ^^

Back