What's new

Suggestions

Ok, I know this sounds like a joke, but I am serious. I want this to be a real deco item. Crafted or straight up bought from Mirage, doesn't matter, I want this cage! ScreenShot0079.jpg

Hi there. playin on this server now over 1 year, and i would like to make few suggestions , maybe some of them will be possible in future :)

1. EU Abyssal / Lusca !!! We are a large EU group that would love to join this events, we joined them exactly 1x till now, on this time this isnt possible to EU players to join. we got 3x abyssal / lusca in the week.. how about doin 1 of them on EU times? would be like 6-8 hours earlier then now. since really much EU players are on this server this idea is really strong!

2. Ship Dungeon .... i know this will probably stay a dream, but MAYBE it is possible for u guys to mod here something to make a dungeon which is only possible to clear with war ships.. some ppl are more pve then pvp and still love the ship mechanics, they would kiss ur feets for sucha content. think about :)

3. Market stood hard to explain what i mean with this. if there are some ppl which played "Silkroad" they will know what i mean. i LOVED this , like all players / friends which played silkroad with me. it was a skill which u could aktivate and could place 10 items in it with a price. as soon u placed the items u could start ur market stood.
so then u just stay there inside a market stood and ppl can open this stood and look what u offer to maybe buy something. this would be without ah costs etc. since it is only possible on 1 place (citys, or maybe only on 1 city ingame) and only while afk'ing the AH system will still get used. some items are just hard to sell and this method is FUNNY (i loved to go shoppin on silkroad like this xD) and useful for items that are really hard to sell and for which u need to pay 100g each try for 48 hours.

(on the questions on teamspeak if there are anymore suggestions, garrer is shouting now "PUT THE PAITING NR 8 MORE OFTEN ON THE LIBRARY FLOOR 3.. maybe u can help him out there? xD)

tyvm for nice support and maybe something is possible from this list.
1. No for now.
2. Sounds interesting. We may look into it a bit later.
3. I know about this mechanics in other games. It's very interesting but not for archeage realities as in case it's implemented, cities will be flooded with such traders and it can lead to the lags and crashes for the players that have slow/mid PC and decide to visit a city.

Can we have combat boost (not the 10% atk) buff in the honorpoints/merit/gilda store?
Some servers have those already.
Maybe for like 5-6 Gilda - 5 Merit - 2000-2500 Honor?
It was suggested time ago from devs in discord to post a request in here.
When you say some servers have it, do you mean it's introduced in the later game versions?

Also, culd we have the monstrous desire effect to be 1% Mana each second for 30 seconds?
It takes some good time to drop one and actually not giving a good boost, it only helps classes wich have very low amount of mana/mana usages.
A melee/tank using that is fine to use basically no pots but healers and mages are forced to sink in hundreds of golds as mana pots, could we have that one reworkerd?
Time ago it was % Mana recovery.
If you think 30s is too high we may have it reduced to like 25s, still be good for everyone.
Even mana pots get to be % recovery in next patches to be fairer on different classes.
No, that will make it imbalanced and receive many negative feedbacks as a result.
Ok, I know this sounds like a joke, but I am serious. I want this to be a real deco item. Crafted or straight up bought from Mirage, doesn't matter, I want this cage!View attachment 8988
Not sure it can be done. Most likely it's a part of the location, not a separate item that can be used. May be kind of complicated to turn this piece into decor.
I think it would be kinda cool if the sea creatures would do siege damage to ships. It would making sailing way more dangerous.
I believe that will irritate many :)

Would it be possible to add options to plant the seeds of the following:
- Blueberry
- Clubhead Fungus
- Vanilla
- Black Pepper
to the Seedbeds?

Seeing as we are able to purchase the seeds now that they have been added to the shops or acquire in game some other way.

Last edited:
I think it would be kinda cool if the sea creatures would do siege damage to ships. It would making sailing way more dangerous.
This would be cool. Maybe not the sea bugs, because there are so many of them.

It would be pretty awesome to have random HUGE mobs added into the sea though. Great White sharks or something like that. Just massive mobs like the Kraken (but not nearly as strong). Maybe they could spawn in random spots all over. More action in terms of the environment would make the sea much more interesting. Something that would sneak up on you from underwater, scare the crap out of you, and hit just hard enough to make you run away and keep your boat alive. Especially if they don't drop anything of importance.

It would would attract more adventurous players to join the game to see what the hype is all about, because right now the sea is just kinda bland and boring. The sea is massive and holds so much potential. If the AR team can make this happen, then I think you've unlocked a majority of the map to be more welcome to all players in terms of adventure.

Last edited:
Is there any chance of improving the tab targeting system? Perhaps an option to disable targeting of mounts/pets/vehicles?
Been thinking about this for a while but had basically dismissed it assuming that i was the only one having this issue until there was discussion on it in discord. Its immensely frustrating tabbing through a ships cannons, or blowing up someones mount because the tab targeting lagged and flipped back to it right as i trigger a skill. Maybe introduce an additional hotkey for intentionally targeting NPCs or spawned objects?

Is there any chance of improving the tab targeting system? Perhaps an option to disable targeting of mounts/pets/vehicles?
Been thinking about this for a while but had basically dismissed it assuming that i was the only one having this issue until there was discussion on it in discord. Its immensely frustrating tabbing through a ships cannons, or blowing up someones mount because the tab targeting lagged and flipped back to it right as i trigger a skill. Maybe introduce an additional hotkey for intentionally targeting NPCs or spawned objects?
Boarding an enemy ship is very frustrating, lol. Every tab is another cannon and never a player...

This would be cool. Maybe not the sea bugs, because there are so many of them.

It would be pretty awesome to have random HUGE mobs added into the sea though. Great White sharks or something like that. Just massive mobs like the Kraken (but not nearly as strong). Maybe they could spawn in random spots all over. More action in terms of the environment would make the sea much more interesting. Something that would sneak up on you from underwater, scare the crap out of you, and hit just hard enough to make you run away and keep your boat alive. Especially if they don't drop anything of importance.

It would would attract more adventurous players to join the game to see what the hype is all about, because right now the sea is just kinda bland and boring. The sea is massive and holds so much potential. If the AR team can make this happen, then I think you've unlocked a majority of the map to be more welcome to all players in terms of adventure.
That would need a separate thread for discussion. Don't think majority will find it a good change when not only players but also strong mobs will start attacking their ships.

Would it be possible to add options to plant the seeds of the following:
- Blueberry
- Clubhead Fungus
- Vanilla
- Black Pepper
to the Seedbeds?

Seeing as we are able to purchase the seeds now that they have been added to the shops or acquire in game some other way.
Maybe later. It's a very time consuming task that may not be interesting for many.

Currently not.

I like this idea. We have hostile faction kills available if you mouse over someone's health bar, but we don't see friendly faction kills. Is that data stored? Is it available? Is it something that you could add to the display @Sparkle ?

Thanks!
@Sjinderson any updates on this? Would be cool to see a players total "same faction" kills next to the hostile faction kills.
Unfortunately, such data is not stored, so we'll not be able to display it in game.

Fishermen won't agree: many fishing spots are inside sea bug spawns, and then only the ship having aggro of the bugs will allow them to fish. If then the ship dies while at one of those spots, these fishing spots become useless, making it harder to find good spots.

Fishermen won't agree: many fishing spots are inside sea bug spawns, and then only the ship having aggro of the bugs will allow them to fish. If then the ship dies while at one of those spots, these fishing spots become useless, making it harder to find good spots.
If you can’t defend your boat from sea bugs you should not be out on the sea in the first place. Wtf you gonna do when someone rolls up wanting your fish ? Also it was allready shot down your post is redundant.

If you can’t defend your boat from sea bugs you should not be out on the sea in the first place. Wtf you gonna do when someone rolls up wanting your fish ? Also it was allready shot down your post is redundant.

I have seen plenty of ppl not able to defend their boat from seabugs go out fishing... Very funny to watch actually :p

On another note,
Who is gonna read a long reply thread like the one sparkle posted responding to many different persons... I know I only read what she wrote in response to me and ignored the rest... Would have had no idea about whether or not something tangential to that was answered. It was just a simple TL;DR on other person's part...... No need to be so resigned or obtuse about it...

And it was not shut down, just, "presumed" that many players would not like it...
so then what Aviendha wrote was adding to the discussion and further confirmation that indeed, significant proportion of players would not agree with the proposed change(s)...

It's not that, it's the fact that combat prevents you from fishing. It makes you lose time on the spot and/or lose time on the fish that's on the hook. It is utterly inefficient.

It's not that, it's the fact that combat prevents you from fishing. It makes you lose time on the spot and/or lose time on the fish that's on the hook. It is utterly inefficient.
Sooo then even without the change those fishing spots that are close to sea bugs still bugger up the spot. Since if your hauler/car/cart/boat are attacked, it will put you in combat and can’t fish. The only thing this change would do is damage the boat more.

Sooo then even without the change those fishing spots that are close to sea bugs still bugger up the spot. Since if your hauler/car/cart/boat are attacked, it will put you in combat and can’t fish. The only thing this change would do is damage the boat more.

I said:

I would like to suggest a change in the recipe for the Spellshift Orb, required to upgrade obsidian gear from tier 4 onwards

Current crafting recipe with current AH prices:
5 Stone Bricks - 2g
30 Sunset Pearls - 5850g

1 Sunset Pearls - 195g
- 30 orange coral - 75g
- 30 yellow coral - 60g
- 30 pearls - 60g

1 orange coral - 2g
1 yellow coral - 2g
1 pearl - 2.5g

All of this assuming there are enough mats in the AH to begin with,
which is unlikely, and not the case at the current time

Best sollution would be to add them to the general merchant like they did in 4.5

The price they have chosen for them is 120g

But if that is not acceptable, you could make it so the recipe requires less sunset pearls,
maybe just one to keep it in line with the price chosen in 4.5

I would like to suggest a change in the recipe for the Spellshift Orb, required to upgrade obsidian gear from tier 4 onwards

5 Stone Bricks - 2g
30 Sunset Pearls - 5850g

1 Sunset Pearls - 195g
- 30 orange coral - 75g
- 30 yellow coral - 60g
- 30 pearls - 60g

1 orange coral - 2g
1 yellow coral - 2g
1 pearl - 2.5g

Best sollution would be to add them to the general merchant like they did in 4.5

But if that is not acceptable, you could make it so the recipe requires less sunset pearls,

I like the suggestion, and ye finding the mats in Auction house is tedious. Farming them is tedious. 900 pearls/coral is a big yikes to plant and harvest.

5 Stone Bricks - 2g
30 Sunset Pearls - 5850g

1 Sunset Pearls - 195g
- 30 orange coral - 75g
- 30 yellow coral - 60g
- 30 pearls - 60g

1 orange coral - 2g
1 yellow coral - 2g
1 pearl - 2.5g

No don't add it to General Merchant !!! How else will I overcharge ppl for easy farming !!!! :p :p :p :p

Back