What's new

Cant Use discord

Crazytrain334

Great that you have a phone thing on discord so i dont have a mobile phone how the hell can i use the discord to get help and talk with people? with this phone verfication bs also im struggling to get this game to install through the launcher cause the launcher freaking freezes all the time iv dled the damn files twice

Phone verification is available in Discord to avoid bots and spam. Even without a phone verified account you can still read Discord.
If you have no way to verify your account but want to talk to other players, you can do it in game or our Forums.
In case, you need any help with the game, you can submit a Ticket at your Account Panel and our staff will make sure to check your case and assist you.

sorry for the rage post sparkle i think my windows defender was dealing files cause the real time scan was on so annoying windows 10 i hate it ill try again tonight to dl it and install it with that turned off

There is no need to turn off your windows defender. You can simply add some of the files to exceptions and then start your launcher and press Repair.

The files that should be added to the exceptions are the following:
- game folder
- launcher.exe
- archeage.exe

The detailed guide with screenshot of the exceptions list can be found here: https://na.archerage.to/forums/threads/launcher-launch-error.9034/

Back