What's new

Wrathsmite Change

Erenors don't get critical damage unlike metal weapons (and a bow), if you go erenor you normally go longspear or shortspear otherwise it's better to go for an obsidian t7.
Me having my T7 plays no part in this, I've had this since 3.0 I just don't want another economy to crash purely because of people complaining that endgame gear is too hard to get.
You're right that XLGames probably didn't give a shit about the crafting recipes and instead they've wanted to include more different materials in order to have some sort of economy however honestly it's balanced out some-what the way it's been done.
Endgame gear is meant to be 'endgame', it's meant to be something to work towards rather than be easily gotten. 30 Wrathsmites are apart of the grind for metal T7's. I see nothing wrong in the current recipes but if a change is to be made I'd honestly prefer Kadum's Barks being increased to deal with the huge supply at the moment.
You have to remember this is a player driven economy, only a few weeks ago Kadum's Barks were also 1,000g+ but then people started to kill Kadum quite often. If suddenly more groups starting running Mistsong you'd also see a noticeable drop in the prices.

You still haven't really addressed the disparity between the two different types of weapons. One costs orders of magnitude more than the other for what you admit is probably no real reason. That should be fixed.

Frontbutt just got his/her legendary and strugle to get it to t7 ? Archers got easier ? Excuse me ? i needed kadum barks for bow and 60 wrathsmites for my offhands LOL.

Stop try change game to be easier. Go farm wrathsmites or pay others to do it for you. There is many groups doing it. having T7 weapons is achivement not something that u got for free.

Erenors don't get critical damage unlike metal weapons (and a bow), if you go erenor you normally go longspear or shortspear otherwise it's better to go for an obsidian t7.
Me having my T7 plays no part in this, I've had this since 3.0 I just don't want another economy to crash purely because of people complaining that endgame gear is too hard to get.
You're right that XLGames probably didn't give a shit about the crafting recipes and instead they've wanted to include more different materials in order to have some sort of economy however honestly it's balanced out some-what the way it's been done.
Endgame gear is meant to be 'endgame', it's meant to be something to work towards rather than be easily gotten. 30 Wrathsmites are apart of the grind for metal T7's. I see nothing wrong in the current recipes but if a change is to be made I'd honestly prefer Kadum's Barks being increased to deal with the huge supply at the moment.
You have to remember this is a player driven economy, only a few weeks ago Kadum's Barks were also 1,000g+ but then people started to kill Kadum quite often. If suddenly more groups starting running Mistsong you'd also see a noticeable drop in the prices.

Not all versions of metal t7 get critical damage bonus like Endless Thirst, Moonsong Razor, Warden's Justice, Jades Despair, Blind Fate and Warlords Pride. How does that logic apply to this ?

Kudum's bark was 2000g a few weeks ago and the reason for this was lack population and no one was doing the boss. So the demand was much higher then supply, the same thing that is happening to wraths right now.

As HNIC_Steamroller said I think the best method is to make it so everyone in MMS gets a wrathsmite. Doing this will not hurt the economy at all. For arguments sake lets say Wrathsmite go down to 400g. If 5 people ran MSS and each person got 1 wrathsmite 5 x 400 = 2000g. The only thing this would do is allow people to progress their gear faster. Since more legendary + are gonna being made we must do something to fix this. Also there are way more metal weapon types in the game then there is wooden meaning the demand would be higher then supply.

Frontbutt just got his/her legendary and strugle to get it to t7 ? Archers got easier ? Excuse me ? i needed kadum barks for bow and 60 wrathsmites for my offhands LOL.

Stop try change game to be easier. Go farm wrathsmites or pay others to do it for you. There is many groups doing it. having T7 weapons is achivement not something that u got for free.
My struggle lol, I got 3 t7s and an erenor rn dude you have no idea what your talking about. Is this bases on the fact I hit a leg today. Look at when this post was made this morning I got my leg this evening. Stop coming in here with piss poor arguments.

Not all versions of metal t7 get critical damage bonus like Endless Thirst, Moonsong Razor, Warden's Justice, Jades Despair, Blind Fate and Warlords Pride. How does that logic apply to this ?

Kudum's bark was 2000g a few weeks ago and the reason for this was lack population and no one was doing the boss. So the demand was much higher then supply, the same thing that is happening to wraths right now.

As HNIC_Steamroller said I think the best method is to make it so everyone in MMS gets a wrathsmite. Doing this will not hurt the economy at all. For arguments sake lets say Wrathsmite go down to 400g. If 5 people ran MSS and each person got 1 wrathsmite 5 x 400 = 2000g. The only thing this would do is allow people to progress their gear faster. Since more legendary + are gonna being made we must do something to fix this. Also there are way more metal weapon types in the game then there is wooden meaning the demand would be higher then supply.

You are rly looking for problem that dosent exist. If u think wrathsmithes are to expensive create a group to farm Mistsong and sell them cheaper. Problem solved.

He has 3 legendary T7's dude. Get a clue before you speak up.

You are rly looking for problem that dosent exist. If u think wrathsmithes are to expensive create a group to farm Mistsong and sell them cheaper. Problem solved.
When you can come up with disputable reasons as to why this isn't a good idea ill listen but I am not gonna sit here and play the I'm rubber your glue game.

When you can come up with disputable reasons as to why this isn't a good idea ill listen but I am not gonna sit here and play the I'm rubber your glue game.

This is not good idea cuz ppl do mistsong for profit and cutting down ways of making gold is always bad, players decide of wrathsmites value. Mistsong is easy if u have experience with it. There is not rly a problem with current price i remember i was selling wraths a year ago for 2500g ea and noone complain. Btw kadum barks were worth 70g ea. You cant just take ppl methods of making gold cuz you thing that something is to expensive, If u think something is to expensive you should do it. I dont know why i even started typing here its so pointless that idea is so bad its equaly bad like "lets put gold to rng boxes cuz its to hard to get gold".

This is not good idea cuz ppl do mistsong for profit and cutting down ways of making gold is always bad, players decide of wrathsmites value. Mistsong is easy if u have experience with it. There is not rly a problem with current price i remember i was selling wraths a year ago for 2500g ea and noone complain. Btw kadum barks were worth 70g ea. You cant just take ppl methods of making gold cuz you thing that something is to expensive, If u think something is to expensive you should do it. I dont know why i even started typing here its so pointless that idea is so bad its equaly bad like "lets put gold to rng boxes cuz its to hard to get gold".
As I explained above people would still earn the same amount of gold, well really they would earn more. No players don't decide the value, its the demand of the item required. Since the regrade % has been increased the demand will go up further. (This is an expiation )Your argument is that of a childs argument and you have given no thought into the matter CLEARLY you should not have posted because you need some more time to think on the matter. Come back when you are ready.

OK let's say in our current supply-and-demand driven economy, a wrathsmite is worth 1800g. Let's say we up the supply by 400% by letting a party of 5 each have a player loot one. That supply dilution would result in the price dropping to 20% of its current value, right? Instead of 1800g a shard, you get 1800g a run with 5 people. That'd put the price of shards around 360g. You'd *still* be making the same amount of money per run. What it would do, though, is lower the barrier to entry for a T7 and equalize the disparity between the two weapon types.

Please find me people who run them weapons as their main hand (except longspear for it's def pen even tho theirs very few people who run t7 longspear).
P.s Jade Despair is a wooden weapon and so is Blind Fate.

OK let's say in our current supply-and-demand driven economy, a wrathsmite is worth 1800g. Let's say we up the supply by 400% by letting a party of 5 each have a player loot one. That supply dilution would result in the price dropping to 20% of its current value, right? Instead of 1800g a shard, you get 1800g a run with 5 people. That'd put the price of shards around 360g. You'd *still* be making the same amount of money per run. What it would do, though, is lower the barrier to entry for a T7 and equalize the disparity between the two weapon types.
No, you'd flood the market with wrathsmites like what's happening to Kadum Bark's right now. Rather than one group for example doing 5 runs in one day, you'd be adding 25 wrathsmites rather than 5 to the market which is legit just under a full t7.

No, you'd flood the market with wrathsmites like what's happening to Kadum Bark's right now. Rather than one group for example doing 5 runs in one day, you'd be adding 25 wrathsmites rather than 5 to the market which is legit just under a full t7.

do you even capitalism, bro? check my very basic math and you'll see I'm right. If the demand for wrathsmites is X and the supply increases by Y%, then the new market value of them is directly inversely proportional to the increased supply.

Yes, the market would be "flooded" with them (compared to the current draught in supply) and the price would go down. You increase supply 5x, price goes down to 1/5th of what it was. You still make the same amount of gold every run, but you've done a lot to equalize the two T7 weapon types as far as cost-of-materials.

Please find me people who run them weapons as their main hand (except longspear for it's def pen even tho theirs very few people who run t7 longspear).
P.s Jade Despair is a wooden weapon and so is Blind Fate.
Your right my mistake those are wooden weapons was doing Halcy while typing this. However that wasn’t the point I was making. You said that the reason 30 is needed for metal was because of the crit damage. I’m just saying that can’t be the case because other metal weapons require 30 and do not have crit bonus. Regardless they are main, two or offhand they all require 30.

do you even capitalism, bro? check my very basic math and you'll see I'm right. If the demand for wrathsmites is X and the supply increases by Y%, then the new market value of them is directly inversely proportional to the increased supply.

Yes, the market would be "flooded" with them (compared to the current draught in supply) and the price would go down. You increase supply 5x, price goes down to 1/5th of what it was. You still make the same amount of gold every run, but you've done a lot to equalize the two T7 weapon types as far as cost-of-materials.
No, if every group started getting 25 wrathsmites per day rather than 5 you'd legit have 100's of wrathsmites on the auction house within days and no where near enough legendaries to keep up.

No, if every group started getting 25 wrathsmites per day rather than 5 you'd legit have 100's of wrathsmites on the auction house within days and no where near enough legendaries to keep up.

I based my information on math and how the economy works. What are you basing yours on other than pure unfounded speculation?

Your right my mistake those are wooden weapons was doing Halcy while typing this. However that wasn’t the point I was making. You said that the reason 30 is needed for metal was because of the crit damage. I’m just saying that can’t be the case because other metal weapons require 30 and do not have crit bonus. Regardless they are main, two or offhand they all require 30.
People don't use them weapons except the def pen because it is simply not the best variation.

I based my information on math and how the economy works. What are you basing yours on other than pure unfounded speculation?
I don't know how to make this any simpler for you, if theirs for example five mistsong groups running daily, that's 125 wrathsmites every single day.
Theirs no where near that amount of t7's being made daily.

Can u stop lie ? You dont know even how many players is online daily. Not even how many wraths is sold daily cuz ah is just some % of them sold and u have no clue how many. How many new accounts is created daily or how many ms runs is done. You have 0 information and saying to ppl "I based my information on math and how the economy works" its BS.

Back