What's new

New Players

Auroria gear is fine if you dont pvp, just regrade it if possible.

Thanks Gendgi. How far should I regrade the Auroria gear? Is Celestial good enough for what I want to do?

One last question, if the regrade fails, what happens? Do I lose that piece of gear?

Thanks Gendgi. How far should I regrade the Auroria gear? Is Celestial good enough for what I want to do?

One last question, if the regrade fails, what happens? Do I lose that piece of gear?

Celestial is a good start.

If regrades fail, below celestial nothing happens. A fail at celestial, it will either downgrade, stay same, or break, and will break at divine and up.

Guess you forgot to read this -> "divine and lower levels of gear is enough as long as you have someone helping you, a healer and a tank of sorts if needed ", what I meant is fine for "normal" pve content, specially if you got the previous to 4.0 pack with celestial gear.

And ofc Serpentis is one of the end game dungeons from what I understand, you will always need a party ... that's obvious I believe.
I have been in a serp farming abyssal crystals for the last week or so and the 3-4k do fine. Now when I say fine as long as they have some knowledge of the dungeon they stay alive and contribute. I mean their dps or heals may not be great but usally the more geared people pick up that slack. I really don't see 7-10 3-4k GS going into serp realistically their will be people to help. If we remember when serp was hard as fuck we were all 3k ish to 4k gear score with a mix of different gear so it can be done. There are always people doing serp runs especially bigger guilds like Fake News with really good people that don't mind helping a undergear player get some content

I don't believe that the new players deserve a T5 Divine bundle. T5 divine is way too high of gear for them to have, as most people have t5 divine. They should work for their stuff, just like we had to. T4 Celestial is fine enough, especially when you boosted the regrade chances. This needs to change!

i agree , should i make a new account to get it ,

i hope in the feature whatever u give for new players , u give the old as well.
coz the old player deserve more and more than new ,
after spending time , i mean long time for upgrading ours gs, the new players get diven gear so easily , i think it is unfair , even some of my friend doesn't have it yet

Sorry Gendgi, I don't think I really understand this Divine gear pack. I have the impression that you will be given a full set of Divine gear (at level 55?). And as this gear is already divine, you won't have to worry about upgrading it any further (unless you're really brave and want to risk breaking or losing it).

So all a new player will need to do is add gems to it and they're good to go. Am I wrong? Is this not how it works?

As for PvP, I'm really not worried about it. I'd just like to be able to participate in dungeons and other events (like raids). And I think I need a minimum gear score of 4k to 5k to do this. Do you have any advice on what I'd need to do to achieve this with the Divine Gear pack?

Or better yet, could you give some advice on how to achieve this for people who aren't eligible for the Divine Gear pack? I'm thinking of just using Auroria gear.

Thanks muchly :)
Hey if you want to run serp message me in game IGN:Threeve it drops some really good gear if your looking for a different option. If your being held back by mats for obsidian I could help you grind lib aswell. I need those anyhow do to T6 obi needing tons of abyssal crystals so if you want to join so that it isn't as painful grinding these things just mail me in game or message me in west faction discord.

Tiptoe you have been around a long time and I 100% don't mind helping you if you need help with anything so that you can feel like your progressing faster or having more fun. Aside from my childish persona in chat I don't mind being your partner in crime to get some stuff done that is way easier with a geared person. I also have a merch leggy sails/breather p2w pack slots if you need runs for mats. If we happen to get robbed by someone other than my guild ill cover your loss and this is a 100% legit offer =) let me know(By saying other than my guild that dosnt mean my guild will rob us lol!We do a lot of stuff but we dont pirate eachother unless it is a joke and packs are given back)

Tiptoe you have been around a long time and I 100% don't mind helping you if you need help with anything so that you can feel like your progressing faster or having more fun. Aside from my childish persona in chat I don't mind being your partner in crime to get some stuff done that is way easier with a geared person. I also have a merch leggy sails/breather p2w pack slots if you need runs for mats. If we happen to get robbed by someone other than my guild ill cover your loss and this is a 100% legit offer =) let me know(By saying other than my guild that dosnt mean my guild will rob us lol!We do a lot of stuff but we dont pirate eachother unless it is a joke and packs are given back)

That sounds marvelous ?. But I need to level up some more (I'm just a filthy casual).

And I must warn you, I'm the worst player in the game (you may regret this offer). But I'm incredibly grateful.

That sounds marvelous ?. But I need to level up some more (I'm just a filthy casual).

And I must warn you, I'm the worst player in the game (you may regret this offer). But I'm incredibly grateful.
lol no worries happy to help and if your working on ancestral levels just logging in to do the Nui vocation daily's will get you the stuff you need to level faster. Farming now also gives small amount of vocation each time you use labor. I can help you try to get the most out of your time spent #Noregrets

Back