What's new

Lord's coins and you, an argument for more volume

No.
But do continue to discuss.
But right now there's nothing here to give us reason to change it

The "x and you" forum titles are cringe but just make more alt characters and get your friends to do it too and do castle quests. It's easy. There could be like thousands more lc coming in daily if people did.

I’m sorry, I’m not too sure what you’re trying to tell me. I am merely stating that the “solution” of telling guildies and friends to give one individual all their Lord’s Coins is not a solution at all. I am speaking off the experience of all my guildies who need Lord’s Coins, and are not willing to give one individual, even to leadership, any of their coins because that inhibits their own progress.

I don’t do LC quests. I cannot speak for the rate of gain because I don’t even know how to do the quests. I have too much on my plate in terms of progress already. Again, merely stating that those providing this “solution” are treating it as if those guildies/friends don’t have their own progress to make. :)

I don’t do LC quests. I cannot speak for the rate of gain because I don’t even know how to do the quests. I have too much on my plate in terms of progress already. Again, merely stating that those providing this “solution” are treating it as if those guildies/friends don’t have their own progress to make. :)
LOL. Ok, so your opinion literally does not matter in this thread.

Back