What's new

Suggestions

Suggestion to revamp the Thunderwing Titan boss spawning mechanics in Reedwind: I am open to any critique or proposed improvements - just trying to start a conversation about how we can improve how the process of spawning this boss works!

Proposed Solution
Phase 1: On Sunday+Wednesday+Friday at 6pm server time, Reedwind towers are reset to rank one (zero progress) and become available for building until 6:30pm server time, after this period, the towers cannot be built more or downgraded after this phase.

Phase 2: If the tower was built by a faction during the aforementioned period (6:00pm - 6:30pm), the respective faction's horn will be available for summoning from 6:30pm server time until 7:00pm server time, it will still require the materials and buff from entering the tower to spawn - this wouldn't be mutually exclusive in that multiple factions could be able to summon on any given day, it wouldn't just be a contest of who can build first.*

Phase 3: If the boss is summoned between the window of 6:30pm and 7:00pm, the boss will remain spawned for one hour before despawning (it already works like this)

Rationale: This solution will ensure that the Thunderwing boss provides content at primetime on some days which lack other major bosses & guarantee that Thunderwing doesn't overlap with other events. As exemplified by kraken attendance on tuesday/thursday/saturday: Each side can pull numbers at these times to not only fight, but actually defeat the boss instead of just summoning it without the intent of killing the boss in order to preserve the timer.

*If the boss is not summoned by 7:00pm, the horn will close out and the event ends.

As there was no comment by admins I would like to bring this back to the forefront. Please visit this idea . Having a set time for the horn would be a awesome idea. Only thing I would like to suggest is a later time as 6 pm server time is still early for western players

Even reseting the timer for the horn every Tuesday when server reset happens would honestly be enough of a fix

As there was no comment by admins I would like to bring this back to the forefront. Please visit this idea . Having a set time for the horn would be a awesome idea. Only thing I would like to suggest is a later time as 6 pm server time is still early for western players

Even reseting the timer for the horn every Tuesday when server reset happens would honestly be enough of a fix
A change like that is far to large to be decided on just from the request of a few here.

1588258448291.png

Where did this pack disappear to? Can it be returned to game for achievement?

Can we fix heals?

Example one: quake antithesis

I cast the skill on the person I targeted, they are low health. The aoe of the skill targets people AROUND my target, and does not heal my target. Suggestion: include target by default.

Example two: ode to recovery

It now heals 30 people max, but EXCLUDES caster by way of rng. Suggestion: include caster by default.
Edit: because even with more than one person playing songs, I often do not get any song buffs myself, even though I play them too.

Can we fix heals?

Example one: quake antithesis

I cast the skill on the person I targeted, they are low health. The aoe of the skill targets people AROUND my target, and does not heal my target. Suggestion: include target by default.

Example two: ode to recovery

It now heals 30 people max, but EXCLUDES caster by way of rng. Suggestion: include caster by default.
Edit: because even with more than one person playing songs, I often do not get any song buffs myself, even though I play them too.
That is not the bug to be fixed. That is a correct work of the skills and such change can affect the balance in classes. It's already hard to kill or stop healers and adding caster as a default target will boost healers. Skills are balanced according to the game version and any skills changes will come with the game versions updates.

That is not the bug to be fixed. That is a correct work of the skills and such change can affect the balance in classes. It's already hard to kill or stop healers and adding caster as a default target will boost healers. Skills are balanced according to the game version and any skills changes will come with the game versions updates.

You completely ignore the other suggestion, btw. And I never called them bugs, I know it's the supposedly "better" mechanics, but it ruins a lot of healing.

And I disagree, in raids it makes it super easy to kill healers if they don't have their own song buffs. Also, yesterday we had eight (!) songcrafters in the raid, and still not all 50 people in the raid had song buffs. So ye hence my suggestions.

You completely ignore the other suggestion, btw. And I never called them bugs, I know it's the supposedly "better" mechanics, but it ruins a lot of healing.

And I disagree, in raids it makes it super easy to kill healers if they don't have their own song buffs. Also, yesterday we had eight (!) songcrafters in the raid, and still not all 50 people in the raid had song buffs. So ye hence my suggestions.
It wasn't ignored. Reply to both suggestions was provided. One of them got an extra comment though.

You can target an enemy and heal yourself while damaging them though when they are close. I kinda like how it is.

Could we apply the music disk system to Portable Phonographs? It would be a nice touch and give them a bigger library of music.

Could we apply the music disk system to Portable Phonographs? It would be a nice touch and give them a bigger library of music.
Unfortunately, it will not be possible. We already received this suggestion earlier and had it looked into.
Music Discs is possible to use in vehicles only. Phonographs have a different mechanics, so Music Discs we created, will not be possible to use in them.
Such items can have music added directly, but not changed. The example of the phonograph that has the music added to it directly is Mirage Racing Box that plays music during the races.

Dear sparkle can you update fishing pole please , i need max prof fishing pole but no ones sell that , alot player quit this game , i hope you can update in next week

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-23-02-14-32-774_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-23-02-14-32-774_com.android.chrome.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 155
Unfortunately, it will not be possible. We already received this suggestion earlier and had it looked into.
is it possible to apply upgrading mechanics to the the farm freighters in a way similar to the ships for example:
UPGRADE ABLE CHASSIS that increases the vehicle HP with 1k hp per grade
12 grades 12 k hp at eternal if achieved
UPGRADE ABLE WHEELS that improve the speed by 0.1 per grade or 1.2 at eternal IF ACHIEVED
i calculated that current basic speed of 5 if upgraded will go to 6.2 or a total speed of 10.5 if used with the 70% mana injection
note that this speed is at eternal grade/ if achieved
UPGRADE ABLE ENGINE that improves the continuity of the basic fuel /mana injection by 10 seconds per grade or 120 seconds (2 mins.) at eternal grade if achieved

Last edited:
is it possible to apply upgrading mechanics to the the farm freighters in a way similar to the ships for example:
UPGRADE ABLE CHASSIS that increases the vehicle HP with 1k hp per grade
12 grades 12 k hp at eternal if achieved
UPGRADE ABLE WHEELS that improve the speed by 0.1 per grade or 1.2 at eternal IF ACHIEVED
i calculated that current basic speed of 5 if upgraded will go to 6.2 or a total speed of 10.5 if used with the 70% mana injection
note that this speed is at eternal grade/ if achieved
UPGRADE ABLE ENGINE that improves the continuity of the basic fuel /mana injection by 10 seconds per grade or 120 seconds (2 mins.) at eternal grade if achieved
While an interesting idea it would only be possible to on the highest tier of carts where you can no longer craft/change them.
Otherwise some players may mistakenly craft them to a different cart as such destroying what regraded equipment put on the vehicle as crafting destroys the old scroll and gives a new one.

While an interesting idea it would only be possible to on the highest tier of carts where you can no longer craft/change them.
Otherwise some players may mistakenly craft them to a different cart as such destroying what regraded equipment put on the vehicle as crafting destroys the old scroll and gives a new one.
well when i said similar mechanics i ment the same as the the ones u have for the ships ? on the ships u can take of the sails cannons, figurehead to further upgrade them at any given time and put them back on the ship . So .. u can easly take off the upgraded parts , recraft (upgrade)the vehicle and put the parts back on the vehicle, but even if its available only for the red farm freighter ( the highest cart craft) it will still be very good because it will encourage people to get the red farm freighter because they will know that once they get it they will unlock even more vehicle customisation options to play with

Back