What's new

1ST ANNUAL "BAG EM &TAG EM" EVENT HOSTED BY THREEVE

Thriem

STARTING JULY 23RD AT RESET TO JULY 26TH AT RESET I AM HOSTING A BOUNTY HUNT EVENT FOR ALL PLAYERS. INFORMATION ATTACHED
ANY FEEDING OF KILLS OR ANYTHING I DEEM AN EXPLOIT OF THE RULES MAY DISQUALIFY SOME OR ALL KILLS.

My goal is to create that fresh start server Pvp kinda feel where it could happen anywhere not just faction based events

It is an "open world non-event based theme" So Arena, MM, Halcy, CR, Titan ect... would not count. The spirit of the even is to go out in the PvP area's looking to collect a bounty on your own. I will consider small scale PvP 2-3 people doing the same thing but only the player dealing the killing blow would get full pts

Also to be clear Red/Green bounty's are Red/Green to you as the Hunter. So for example PN2 player would get green pt credit for killing a member of PN2 but would get full credit for killing a member of PN1. Players killing the same person over and over again may be seen as feeding or at the very least camping the same bounty which would be less/no credit. The goal is to be out in the world collecting as many different bounty's as you can..

Incase of a insta Tap/release by a player just screenshot combat log in the area the kill took place. Type date/time in local chat. Please send all screenshots to me in discord Threeve#0110 I will add you if you send a friend request. All points will be added up on July 27th and winners will be posted. Good luck!

ENJOY AND HAPPY HUNTING ARCHERAGERS!

Last edited:
Event.png

Last edited:
Incase of a insta Tap/release by a player just screenshot combat log in the area the kill took place. Type date/time in local chat. Please send all screenshots to me in discord Threeve#0110 I will add you if you send a friend request. All points will be added up on July 27th and winners will be posted. Good luck!
are you gonna mald if no one win that event ?

does 5+ v 1 counts or no and if im afk or not fighting back does it count
and how can you tell if its not "feeding" just by looking at screenshot i can get someone make deal with, drop their hp to 30% and let them kill me and split rewards you know i have alot of red friends, its easy to make such a deal with
and what happens if no one ever manage to kill me within 3 days when event start/end
and zerging me down in faction event like aegis, wh, cr, gr, lusca, abyssal, halcy, MM count as well or no
i like to show up and pvp east when they outnumber me and my group what happens if they kill me with 30 people vs me and 2 more?
and if i die in event like lusca in 20v20 pvp to reds, or raid leader decided to kick me and all raid flag on me for the big reward does that count or no
theres alot of questions needs to be answered you gotta redo the post and add rules

the event is messed up, 0 rules and easy to cheat it, sorry mate you failed this one before it even start

Last edited:
just trying to create that fresh start server Pvp kinda feel where it could happen anywhere not just faction based events. You can play or sit it out if you dont like what i created. I am not going to sit and write out every possible cheat or rule because that is not what this was about. It was about creating some true random open world PvP that dosnt revolve around content trains or a schedule. I handing out my own stuff so take it or leave it

Fun idea but part of my guild feels like they can't play the game till this event is over :')
I am sorry That was not my intent to make people feel like they couldn't play due to increased PvP activity. I will be hosting an additional event geared towards scavenger hunt/Pack races/skill challenges/ and even a Riddle or two for players that are not PvP focused. I will announce when that event will be and he prizes for that event will be the same as "Bag & Tag em" Sorry again for the trouble this may have caused other players

***REMINDER*** It is an "open world non-event based theme" So Arena, MM, Halcy, CR, Titan ect... would not count. The spirit of the even is to go out in the PvP area's looking to collect a bounty on your own.

NEW BOUNTY'S WILL BE ADDED ONCE I GET HOME FROM WORK TO ADD THEM UP/CHECK. IF YOU HAVE NOT ADDED ME ON DISCORD THREEVE#0110 DO SO AND SEND IN YOUR SCREEN SHOTS. MAKE SURE TO READ THE BASE RULES. SO FAR GOOD WORK PEOPLE! HAPPY HUNTING!

Last edited:
Update to Pt totals twice daily. Next event like this one that is PvP focused will have some more defined rules and will be geared toward high GS/skill of player bounty's as not to interrupt low GS players or prevent farming of the same player. At this time camping a player and killing them over and over results in little to no pts depending number of times killed/time frame.

"Bag em & tag em" Event As of 7/24/20 @ 11:42 pm EST

player/Bounty Pts

Halima/27500 pts
Sleepless/25200 pts
Astimuth/2300 pts
Fleegion/5850 pts
Eddgelord/2650 pts
Iplayplate/28050 pts
Cardinals/4550 pts
Miska/32900 pts
Faux/4000 pts
Khanjax/10800 pts
Kiwidealer/4200 pts

Last edited:
"Bag em & tag em" Event As of 7/25/20 @ 8:49 pm EST

player/Bounty Pts

Halima/33900 pts
Sleepless/35200 pts
Astimuth/2300 pts
Fleegion/5850 pts
Eddgelord/2650 pts
Iplayplate/46650 pts
Cardinals/4550 pts
Miska/37900 pts
Faux/4000 pts
Khanjax/10800 pts
Kiwidealer/4200 pts

"Bag em & tag em" Event As of 7/26/20 @ 12:00 am EST (Reset)

Event ended and here is the Top 3 Hunters:

1st Iplayplate 2000 charcoal/ 1k credits
2nd Miska 1000 charcoal/ 500 credits
3rd Halima 500 charcoal/ 300 credits

Thank you to all that played
and see you next time!

*** Rewards will be sent by mail. Iplayplate & Halima please send me a blank mail in game so I can send you your reward***

Back