What's new

Reduced T2 XP for Erenor weapons, allowing weapons to maintain their grade and not downgrade T1 > T2

All in all i agree with everyone else here, i didnt just waste a couple months getting all the stuff to eternal my weapon just for it to drop to leggy, it didnt do this on live, and there shouldnt be a 105 nerf to t2 as its just making it worse than a t1 at that point which makes zero sense, like did you guys even think about this? everyone is angry over it, this is some mega level bull.

Noone is angry like u can see there only couple posts here.

Previously we reduced XP for Erenor T1 for 30% as we also reduced Erenor power for 10%. You can find this information in 3.5 patch notes.​
Then, Erenor power was returned back to original, but we didn’t return XP to it’s original level as it would be unfair towards the players who would craft it later and would need to spend more resources. So, Erenor T1 remained 30% cheaper than it had to be.​
Now, when Erenor T2 arrived, that difference could be compensated at the moment of awakening T1 to T2, so XP requirements for T2 are still exactly the same as they should be for 5.5 game version.​
We, however, discussed your requests and made a decision to reduce XP requirements for T2 as well but not to reduce Erenor T2 weapon and armor power. That is done to reduce the cost of Erenor weapon and armor craft for Erenor users. Change will be applied with the closest server maintenance that will be announced soon.​

thx Sparkle can you also think about the feature when t3 Erenor arrieves that this exp nerf also get on the t3 erenor? otherwise another shit storm will come :/

then shut the server down cuz ppl already trying exploit weapons by making them t2 lowering grade and feeding them back so after patch have higher grade.

thx Sparkle can you also think about the feature when t3 Erenor arrieves that this exp nerf also get on the t3 erenor? otherwise another shit storm will come :/
Giving all the users a heart attack every 6 months is all some people live for ;)

then shut the server down cuz ppl already trying exploit weapons by making them t2 lowering grade and feeding them back so after patch have higher grade.

This is actually important--I really don't want to see the issue with the image items exploit occur again, especially when it comes to erenor.

Currently given Sparkle's statement, and time until next maintenance, there's a tangible, HUGE, hard exploit where people can t2 an item, feed it legendary, and have it become eternal post-patch if the system is reading xp values as-is.

I am sincerely hoping that devs are tracking if anyone is doing this currently and making sure that an appropriate penalty is issued.

We are reducing all erenor items XP requirements for 30%. That is T1 (already reduced for weapon and armor, will also be reduced for jewelry to match all other erenor items cost), T2 (will be reduced with the closest maintenance) and all further erenor tiers.

If they try to feed their T2 right now, they will just waste their items, as Erenor will return to its basic awakened state. We will not count its current state.

This is actually important--I really don't want to see the issue with the image items exploit occur again, especially when it comes to erenor.

Currently given Sparkle's statement, and time until next maintenance, there's a tangible, HUGE, hard exploit where people can t2 an item, feed it legendary, and have it become eternal post-patch if the system is reading xp values as-is.

I am sincerely hoping that devs are tracking if anyone is doing this currently and making sure that an appropriate penalty is issued.
That's only possible if the system is reading xp values as-is. If someone tries to exploit that way before the maintenance, it will not work for them and will not bring them anything extra.

30% for T1. When T2 arrives, will also be -30%.

Hi yeah, just wondering if we can get an exp reduction now to boss gear such as Kyrios and burning pledge like i asked.

Since once again erenor is being buffed while the boss armour such as kyrios is equivalent to under delphanad gear.

Hi yeah, just wondering if we can get an exp reduction now to boss gear such as Kyrios and burning pledge like i asked.

Since once again erenor is being buffed while the boss armour such as kyrios is equivalent to under delphanad gear.
That XP reduction is only for Erenor items.

We are reducing all erenor items XP requirements for 30%. That is T1 (already reduced for weapon and armor, will also be reduced for jewelry to match all other erenor items cost), T2 (will be reduced with the closest maintenance) and all further erenor tiers.
The existing erenor accessories didn't adjust grade based on the overall xp amount after the update

Only the next grades for the items which were already created were affected.

1. Before the patch my item was 0 xp into divine and required 25k xp to go to epic

2. Now after the patch my accessory still has 0 xp in divine, but only needs 18k xp to go to epic

3. This doesn't factor in all the additional XP i put in at the grades before divine

4. I put in 59k xp to my earring and now I only have 37k xp worth

5. My item should be 22k xp into divine now (59k-37k) but it is not

Someone else can make a new accessory today (after the patch) and feed the exact same items as me, and their earring will be almost epic since the lower grades require less xp for them, but not for me

Everyone who has already made and fed erenor accessories before the patch has effectively lost 30% of the value they put into their accessories.

Sure, the items are easier to feed now going forward, but the players who are already at legendary, etc. who probably won't push the items higher (no real point since t2 vs. t3 accessories have no difference hardly), are now SOL and had to spend 30% more for their items and will likely never reap the benefits of the remaining grades on the items which do have the exp nerf.

The existing erenor accessories didn't adjust grade based on the overall xp amount after the update

Only the next grades for the items which were already created were affected.

1. Before the patch my item was 0 xp into divine and required 25k xp to go to epic

2. Now after the patch my accessory still has 0 xp in divine, but only needs 18k xp to go to epic

3. This doesn't factor in all the additional XP i put in at the grades before divine

4. I put in 59k xp to my earring and now I only have 37k xp worth

5. My item should be 22k xp into divine now (59k-37k) but it is not

Someone else can make a new accessory today (after the patch) and feed the exact same items as me, and their earring will be almost epic since the lower grades require less xp for them, but not for me

Everyone who has already made and fed erenor accessories before the patch has effectively lost 30% of the value they put into their accessories.

Sure, the items are easier to feed now going forward, but the players who are already at legendary, etc. who probably won't push the items higher (no real point since t2 vs. t3 accessories have no difference hardly), are now SOL and had to spend 30% more for their items and will likely never reap the benefits of the remaining grades on the items which do have the exp nerf.
That was intentional that existing accessories would not jump up grades.

Back