What's new

ArcheRage 6.1 (development-release info)

Actually, I still want to appeal for the use of expansion scrolls on at least the otherworldy pet hotel and the rider's trunk. We can only get one each because they are achievement rewards, and atm they are upgradeable once.

However, with the amount of custom mounts and pets, 50 slots are not enough by far. I also assume we'll get more of in the future, which means the storage will be lacking even more.

A button to use expansion scrolls on the 50-slot versions of the otherworldy pet hotel and the rider's trunk would be very much appreciated by everyone, I'm sure. Especially considering you entice people to buy more mounts and pets by adding custom achievements, and you give out pets from gift boxes, custom quests*, etc.

Another cool stuff and maybe easy to make it happen is remove the cap of 200000 on trading and AH , on live it's real.
2021-10-13 15_13_42-- ArcheAge DX11 - 7.5.3.3.UT (r.551146) Oct  1 2021 (08_47_15) Dochul.png

1634136479503.png

This specifies the fate of the 2 types of undergarments, but what about synthesis costumes? Will existing, unbound (uncrafted) costumes still be tradable, as they are currently, or will there be changes made to them as well?

Also, in the retail version of 6.0, labor pots were removed from the marketplace (loyalty shop). Im not seeing that in the 6.1 patch notes that were posted. Is that a thing that will happen in this patch but got missed n the combined patchnote preview? Or have you already custom revoked this change?

Another cool stuff and maybe easy to make it happen is remove the cap of 200000 on trading and AH , on live it's real.
View attachment 16461
Future patch change.
Its not from 6.1

View attachment 16462

This specifies the fate of the 2 types of undergarments, but what about synthesis costumes? Will existing, unbound (uncrafted) costumes still be tradable, as they are currently, or will there be changes made to them as well?

Also, in the retail version of 6.0, labor pots were removed from the marketplace (loyalty shop). Im not seeing that in the 6.1 patch notes that were posted. Is that a thing that will happen in this patch but got missed n the combined patchnote preview? Or have you already custom revoked this change?
It specifies what happens to costumes as well as undergarments. They are crafted.
They bind on pickup. It shouldn't affect already existing costumes but will need to check that to confirm.

Actually, I still want to appeal for the use of expansion scrolls on at least the otherworldy pet hotel and the rider's trunk. We can only get one each because they are achievement rewards, and atm they are upgradeable once.

However, with the amount of custom mounts and pets, 50 slots are not enough by far. I also assume we'll get more of in the future, which means the storage will be lacking even more.

A button to use expansion scrolls on the 50-slot versions of the otherworldy pet hotel and the rider's trunk would be very much appreciated by everyone, I'm sure. Especially considering you entice people to buy more mounts and pets by adding custom achievements, and you give out pets from gift boxes, custom quests*, etc.
It is already a feature of a patch to increase them again from 50 to 70.

It is already a feature of a patch to increase them again from 50 to 70.

So we'll have to empty out our storages with 50 pets or mounts before that's possible I reckon because it's another craft? Not really a proper QoL update. And I'll have that instantly filled up for sure by the time that comes around.

Can't it be reconsidered to be able to use 5 expansion scrolls on them instead to reach 100?

Correction: I would already have 70 slots filled up today...

So we'll have to empty out our storages with 50 pets or mounts before that's possible I reckon because it's another craft? Not really a proper QoL update. And I'll have that instantly filled up for sure by the time that comes around.

Can't it be reconsidered to be able to use 5 expansion scrolls on them instead to reach 100?

Correction: I would already have 70 slots filled up today...
It is indeed a craft.
We can look at the option of adding in another stage after 70-slot to 100-slot
But it would be a craft recipe

Would it be possible to add the ArcheRage Custom Mounts/Pets as exchange for Manastorm Crystals ?

Aswell as a Permanent disable checkbox in the settings for the Bloodlust popup ?

1634382092788.png

Can we get a reduce on the Bonds spent to upgrade a Community Centers? its not connected to 6.1 but would be a QoL update

I think trade should be changed ,We don't have many players. We should change the generation method of cargo rate and reduce the number of fermentation,The cost of fermentation is high, but the profit is very low, and the consumption of labor is also high

I think trade should be changed ,We don't have many players. We should change the generation method of cargo rate and reduce the number of fermentation,The cost of fermentation is high, but the profit is very low, and the consumption of labor is also high

I'd disagree, we already have a massive increase in onyx received from cargo... don't get greedy now.

Edit: also, they already changed the cargo generation to different amount of packs.

The cargo system isn't going to receive any buffs.
As for cargo generation that is not an issue of not enough players.
Cargo has a fixed generation rate and for long period off the day the price will sit low.

What you are experiencing isn't the lack of cargo generation. Its lots of people all doing it at the same time consuming all the cargo in a short space of time.
Profit on trade packs is very high with its scalling on proficiency.

The cargo system isn't going to receive any buffs.
As for cargo generation that is not an issue of not enough players.
Cargo has a fixed generation rate and for long period off the day the price will sit low.

What you are experiencing isn't the lack of cargo generation. Its lots of people all doing it at the same time consuming all the cargo in a short space of time.
Profit on trade packs is very high with its scalling on proficiency.
i agree commerce in its current form is just fine no need to boost/nerf at all

Greetings.

"Every Wednesday from 12pm to 8pm, the heroes of each faction can apply to become the Siege Commander for the upcoming siege.
At 8pm, the highest-ranking hero, who is currently online and has applied for the position will be appointed the role of Siege Commander."

Will the siege times change to accommodate EU players?

Back