Hallowtide Festival
(October, 21st - November, 12th, 2018)
(October, 21st - November, 11th, 2019)
(October, 20th - November, 2nd, 2020)
(October, 19th - November 9th, 2021)
(October, 18th - November 7th, 2022)
(October, 17th - November, 6th, 2023)

Dear ArcheRagers,
Each day we slowly approach to the Halloween. That day boundaries between the worlds almost vanish. Ghosts, zombies, witches and other evil spirits step on the ArcheRage ground and ready to sow fear and horror, threatening our ArcheRage world citizens.
But what do the bravest do while the townsfolk are afraid to stick their nose out of their homes? That's right, they are all out celebrating Hallowtide! ;)

Pumpkins, candies and ghosts!
The citizens of Two Crowns and the Solis Headlands will celebrate the coming of Hallowtide and invite the others to celebrate this fest with them! During the festival these zones will be under the Festival Law, which means you will be unable to attack players of opposing factions.

The first part of the event will take place not far from the Two Crowns arena, and the second one - on the hot springs of Solis Headlands. Interesting quests are waiting for you there!​

You can get to the festival celebration place through the gates that can be found in the factions capitals or just going/riding there.

ScreenShot0426.png

You will be greeted by the festival manager, who will help you not to get lost.

ScreenShot0415.png

You will need to help a boy to light up the pumpkins.

ScreenShot0418.png

Solis Headlands quest will help you to feel yourself a real decorator and make a pumpkin on a special machine!

ScreenShot0421.png

Arrange races on super-fast snails! These snails are not just smart and agile, but also very cute ^_^. In addition, they are good in looking for sweets, and that skill, by the way, will be very useful for you...

ScreenShot0422.png
halloween-event.jpg

Four times a day you can feel yourself a conductor of the dead in the halls of Nui. It happens at 2 pm, 6 pm, 10 pm and 2 am server time.

ScreenShot0428.png

Don't forget to say hi to the Memorial Bard, who is visiting our festival. Find him 7 times and receive Ezna Spirit Flute.

You can spend your festival coins - Hallowtide Token, in Two Crowns Exchanger!

ScreenShot0417.png

List of rewards:
Windwraith's Pipes
Black Kitten Caboodle
Jack-o'-Snack-Bowl
Farmer's Friend Jack-o'-Lantern
Gleeful Goblin Jack-o'-Lantern
Rabid Jack-o'-Lantern
Snooty Vamp-o'-Lantern
Wool of Bat Broomstick
Eye of Newt Broomstick
Toil and Trouble Hat
Boil and Bubble Hat
Poison'd Entrails Hat
Bashing Broomstick Pouch
Goblin-Skin Lantern
Crooked Goblin-Skin Lantern
Goblin-Skin Streetlamp
Goblin-Skin Spiked Gate
Goblin-Skin Spiked Fence
Narrow Goblin-Skin Spiked Fence
Massive Jack-o'-Hattern Plushie
Bat Roost
Decorative Ezna Spirit Flute
Pirate's Token
Hermit's Will (Pants piece of Hermit's Costume)​
Hermit.png

On the picture is a full Hermit's costume. From this event you can obtain Pants only - Hermit's Will. Other pieces of the costume will be available in future events.

Happy Halloween and happy Hallowtide celebration!

pumpkin.png

Last edited:
What about the permanent snail? I desperately need one because I'm the absolute worst at gliding up hills and stuff like that.

If I didn't get the other parts of the Hermit's Hill costume, will they repeat in other festivals? Will we get a chance to complete the costume even if we missed the previous parts? To know if I should waste my coins on it or not.

How can I feed 50 Pumpkin Taffies to my snail, I get the purple one the first time, every time X(
ya, i've been having the same issue. So, the last few days, i start out in the water and some of those. More times than not i get about 4 or 5 regular ones before i get a purple. Not much but gets my count up little by little

Just toss the purple candies. You will get yellows and azure candies randomly.
snap! i didn't even think of that. Sheesh. Thanks!

Festival returns
Event will last from October, 20th until November, 2nd

Today is the last day of the festival. Don't forget to spend your Hallowtide Tokens before they expire!

ATTENTION ADMINS OF ARCHERAGE:
Something MUST BE DONE about the trolls/spammers immature players who are showing up to the candy tossing event with the two giant pumpkins in the arena. I have screenshot evidence/proof of several players showing up mid event or at the last minute trying to DISRUPT the event by doing the following things to prevent the players from being able to toss the candy into the pumpkins mouth and to annoy said players simply trying to enjoy the event and the game:

1. Spawning their vehicles (farm wagons, farm haulers, farm freighters, rolls royce cars, anything BIG, in order to RUN PEOPLE OVER and push them away from the pumpkins on the ground to disrupt their tossing of the candy by moving them from them pushing them away so the action key stops working.

2. Using a CRAP TON of class abilities around the arena in order to LAG PLAYERS and slow down their reaction time with key presses hindering their ability (those with not as decent fast or newer computers that cannot handle it) to lag or freeze up making them unable to click throw the candies and endangering their ability to complete the event to get their Hallowtide tokens!

3. Spawning a CRAP TON of portable wearhouses and portable mailboxes RIGHT WHERE THE PUMPKINS SIT on the ground and RIGHT WHERE THE PLAYERS are trying to click their action key (the golden gear) in order to quickly and efficiently toss the candies into the pumpkin heads. They spawn these items ON PURPOSE to get in the way which forces the user to accidentally open up the warehouses and mailboxes instead of tossing the candies, thus forcing the player to have to keep moving out of the way to find a spot that is warehouse/mailbox free to keep tossing. Having to keep moving to avoid being run over, or misclicking, or lagging so bad you cannot click HINDERS the players ability to not only ENJOY the event but runs the risk of blocking the player from being able to toss candies to even COMPLETE the event.

4. Spawning and riding on the MOONSTER cow mount to lay down cow patties in players paths or right under their feet to "knock them out with the smell" thus paralyzing them from being able to even operate the golden gear action button to continue their candy tossing. This results in loss of candy amounts on the pumpkin and inability to toss candys for the full duration of the stun and slows down progress of completion of the event. Whether this will have an effect or not on if a player can complete or turn in DOES NOT MATTER. It is still DISRUPTIVE, RUDE, DISTRACTING, AND ANNOYING and it RUINS the enjoyment of the event for players being hit by these objects and or mounts!

THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY. These players need to either be temp or perma banned for obstructing the other players enjoyment and completion of the event (this trolling and harassing in the arena has been going on the past couple of days now and is AMPING UP even more as the days go by) or SOMETHING needs to be done in which the ARENA ZONE where the candy tossing is taking place needs to be changed to a NO SPAWNING ZONE in which mount ups on mounts like cars and farm vehicles are NOT allowed and spawning of warehouses and mailboxes are not allowed either! This is NOT okay and needs a solution STAT! Something needs to be done to prevent these trollish harassing players from disrupting the event and players ability to both enjoy and complete the event in peace! Maybe make the area a peace zone like what is around a statue of nui so no items or abilities can be used to prevent lag and also make it so mounts CANNOT be spawned and mounted up on or driven to RUN OVER players pushing them around.

THIS SERIOUSLY sucks out the fun, enjoyment, and ease of completion of the candy tossing event and these players NEED to be stopped and prevented from trolling, harrassing, disrupting. For my evidence pictures please inquire in a private PM to me (if you are an admin of the game) and I will share them. And please do not tell me you will NOT bother to fix this or look into it or sweep it under the rug turning a blind eye to this. IT NEEDS A SOLUTION as this is ATTROCIOUS disgustingly disruptive behavior! PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND STOP THESE PLAYERS FROM RUINING THE EXPERIENCE AND GAMEPLAY OF THE EVENT IN THE ARENA!
Thank you. :)

ADMINS OF ARCHERAGE:
Your very own rule is being violated here.

20. "Your account goes to block if any attempt to sabotage a game event is done from your account."

You have SEVERAL players on this server committing the breaking of this rule right now by disrupting other players/users who were simply trying to do the in game candy tossing event in two crowns arena for Hallowtide. PLEASE I URGE YOU, look into this and come into world to witness it for yourself the players who are doing this, even if that means making a toon for yourselves in disguise to witness what other players are doing. Please stop them from harassing/trolling/griefing while we are simply trying to enjoy our Hallowtide event in game that you have provided for us. :D
PLEASE enforce your rule and stop these bad players from messing with us during the event. Thank you. :D

Last edited:
Is it actually impossible to finish event or is it just harder/more tedious and does it take a lot longer? If the latter they won't do anything about it because it's not "sabotaged" :c

ADMINS OF ARCHERAGE:
Your very own rule is being violated here.

20. "Your account goes to block if any attempt to sabotage a game event is done from your account."

You have SEVERAL players on this server committing the breaking of this rule right now by disrupting other players/users who were simply trying to do the in game candy tossing game in two crowns arena for Hallowtide. PLEASE I URGE YOU, look into this and come into world to witness it for yourself the players who are doing this, even if that means making a toon for yourselves in disguise to witness what other players are doing. Please stop them from harassing/trolling/griefing while we are simply trying to enjoy our Hallowtide event in game that you have provided for us. :D
PLEASE enforce your rule and stop these bad players from messing with us during the event. Thank you. :D
I mean dude has a point and it is clearly ruining the fun for people. I think warnings should be issued first and if it continues follow up with some temp bans imo. I mean dude wrote the magnum opus of forum posts so you have to do something. Let him throw dem candy's !!!

Last edited:
Is it actually impossible to finish event or is it just harder/more tedious and does it take a lot longer? If the latter they won't do anything about it because it's not "sabotaged" :c

Hello Aviendha:D Great question! To answer, yes it can LEAD to sabotage indefinitely and preventing you from being able to COMPLETE the daily if you cannot even move to throw the candies to participate. If you are one of the unlucky players to have farm carts running you over constantly, or moonster cows with their poop ability smell knocking you over constantly or the temp warehouses or temp mailboxes getting in your way that trolling players spawn right on top of you making you constantly have to move around then that cuts into your time and ability to stand still long enough to toss the candys into the pumpkin to even take part in completing the event. if you cant toss candys then you cant do your part to earn completion and will not be able to open one of the treasure chests and then turn it in as completed to the NPC.

Therefore, using these items on a player to stun lock them in place or make them constantly have to move to where they can not throw candies or throw enough candies WILL sabotage them from being able to complete the quest checklist to turn in to the NPC for Hallowtide tokens, ON TOP OF it being rude, annoying, irritating, frustrating, trolling, griefing, harassing. So YES these players can potentially troll you hard enough to prevent you from being able to throw ANY or enough candies at all thus sabotaging your ability to complete and turn in. It almost happened to me but I was lucky enough to be fast enough to try and move around to evade them and keep tossing candies in between the attacks on me with their farm carts and moonster amounts.

Other players with less agility or dexterity may not be as fortunate. Also you must include the LAG INDUCING ability spamming in the arena which for certain users who dont have a "top of the line gaming rig" and yet a PC that does run the game just fine, this is being done on purpose to lock/freeze them up with lag and even cause them to CRASH which would result in them MISSING OUT on the event alltogether while simply trying to log back in. Ability spamming to lag the arena area is NOT okay. Not everyone has a high end computer or can afford one... yet if it runs the game, dont you think they should be able to enjoy the game regardless of how much money or pc power they have without being lagged/crashed out intentionally by trolls?

Players will no longer be able to use vehicles, portals, mail box, etc in the radius of the candy event. Will be applied tomorrow after the maintenance.
Any further issues, if happen, please report in tickets.
Thank you so much Sparkle!!!! You rock!!!! :D And will do. Greatly appreciate you all taking the time to address this matter and fix it. You are all so very awesome and thoughtful as to your playerbase. :D

Last edited:
Festival returns
Event will last from October, 18th until November, 7th

Back