What's new

ArcheRage 6.1 (development-release info)

while working our way through the new story quests, we encountered a problem.
After killing goretusk, nobody in the raid received the item. is this an RNG drop or is it bugged?
1635441453497.png

Regarding Goretusk's drop, you need to phyically loot the item. Press F or your other assigned interaction button on the dead body.

Here's a new one... Im being CHARGED 208g for completing a crafting request. Please note, there is no attachment on this mail. This should be my payment as the crafter, but instead Im being asked to pay

1635497704084.png

Here's a new one... Im being CHARGED 208g for completing a crafting request. Please note, there is no attachment on this mail. This should be my payment as the crafter, but instead Im being asked to pay

View attachment 16641
Did you try receiving the mail with a chat log showing if it took the gold or gave it?

when I tried to receive the coins, to see what it would do, it went into a processing mode (spinning blue circle on my cursor) and never came out of that until I moved away from the mailbox to break the cycle. Its still in my mailbox as shown in the pic above.

Update: out of habit, I just hit "delete all mails" and it deleted. It didn't charge me but it also didn't give me the gold I should have gotten from completing the crafting request.

Last edited:
Can you DM me your character names and when did you approximately kill Goretusk?
another kill, no pets (although I have no idea why you thought mal's loot pet would bork my loot) still no quest item
Malerian, Giantpanda and I have all killed this boss with the quest multiple times. Twice, the manual looting of the boss was required because of gold crates. 0 times has there been the quest drop
1635508161774.png

1635529314173.png

Is there a reason the exile stuff disappeared or just a mistake with a maintenance? I know some people still trying to exile ._.

The earring questline still exists but is moved to the dungeon instance instead.

Would like to point out that I literally have every library earring quest available to me, also the ones I already completed. As a result I have various copies of the earring of different grades, and I cannot move forward with my questline despite already having the first painting. Can something be done about this?

Also I have not seen any painting scrap inside the instance so far 🤔

1635708345879.png

Is there a reason the exile stuff disappeared or just a mistake with a maintenance? I know some people still trying to exile ._.
Exile system has changed. You now need to interact with one of NPCs to change faction:
  • Marianople - Gorgina - Nuia > Pirate
  • Marianople - Berr - Nuia > Haranya
  • Austera - Jjami - Haranya > Pirate
  • Austera - Diguised Boram - Haranya > Nuia
  • Growlgate Isle - Ryuchul - Pirate > Haranya
  • Growlgate Isle - Joshua - Pirate > Nuia
Quest "The battle of the fearless!" (Race Questline: Chapter 31, quest 25) still needs to be completed!

Back