What's new

Disciple's cost changes working for anyone? Staff

jrch2k10

Lowered the Synthesis cost for Mythic Disciple's Equipment and Legendary/Mythic Radiant Disciple's Equipment

i don't notice any difference? gold is about the same, labor, and piece total exp as well

Or is coming with other fixes later on?

tyvm for your time

Gold cost of mentioned Disciple's Equipment was reduced by 30%.

so is like 1 or 2% gold reduction, nothing to write home about but is something i guess

ty

Ye it changed properly. Can confirm because I accidentally was able to compare, fed some items for 3.2k gold that would cost 4.5k gold before patch.

Gold cost of mentioned Disciple's Equipment was reduced by 30%.
yeah, i noticed after the fact but it seems it adds up by slot used not items, so with 1 level 4 abyssal enhancer is harder to notice than with 6 or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but yeah.

Sparkle is it possible to add abyssal enhancers to castles as well, i mean you can craft erenor and hiram but for abyssal users there is not much incentive after maxxing our 4 hiram/erenor pieces(weaps, shield, bow, (f)lute)

if possible maybe the same as hiram

* 12 arcane unidentified abyssal enhancer --- 1 BSB + territory coin

Synthesising cost is based on the amount of EXP you're putting into the item. So the more exp the bigger of a difference you'll immediately see.

yeah, i noticed after the fact but it seems it adds up by slot used not items, so with 1 level 4 abyssal enhancer is harder to notice than with 6 or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but yeah.

Sparkle is it possible to add abyssal enhancers to castles as well, i mean you can craft erenor and hiram but for abyssal users there is not much incentive after maxxing our 4 hiram/erenor pieces(weaps, shield, bow, (f)lute)

if possible maybe the same as hiram

* 12 arcane unidentified abyssal enhancer --- 1 BSB + territory coin
Abyssal gear isn't connected to castles in the slightest. It doesn't make sense to do that.
HIram and erenor are with hiram being tied to castles even more in coming patches.

Synthesising cost is based on the amount of EXP you're putting into the item. So the more exp the bigger of a difference you'll immediately see.

Abyssal gear isn't connected to castles in the slightest. It doesn't make sense to do that.
HIram and erenor are with hiram being tied to castles even more in coming patches.

yeah, i do understand abyss gear is not related to castles but my point was once your hiram / erenor 4 pieces get done abyss armor users have literally not much reason left to help with castles anymore also even if we do help castles would be nice to have something useful to do with the territory coins.

but well it is what it is, so no problem

ty for your time

yeah, i do understand abyss gear is not related to castles but my point was once your hiram / erenor 4 pieces get done abyss armor users have literally not much reason left to help with castles anymore also even if we do help castles would be nice to have something useful to do with the territory coins.
In the future, there is T3 "Immortal" disciples equipment and equipment levels that require much, much more XP. In the future, you can use territory coins for awakening scrolls, and now you can use them for erenor infusions. If they're not useful personally, they may be lucrative to sell as interpersonal income via infusions.

Back