tsukeyomi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi M'lady. I must say, you're curvs are raveshing. Oh MYYYYYYYYYY.

I'm sure the photo is edited, and it probably isn't you; however, I still love you.
    Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Tom. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen. =D
    Hey, I do not appreciate you coming onto my page and calling me a cheater, especially since I got unbanned and the admin told me it is an issue with client not being up to date. I appreciate it if everyone starts the server being friendly and not assholes ^.^
    tsukeyomi
    tsukeyomi
    "I appreciate it if everyone starts the server being friendly and not assholes "

You clearly have to play yet LOL

Happy cheating
    For your info: official archeage is not crashing for me, works fne. There's something wrong with ArcheRage, for me at least :(
    L
    Lucas Magno
    Maybe your pc are very ill
    tsukeyomi
    tsukeyomi
    Aaaaahahahahhaha well said my friend Lucas, this is karma taking its action against me. It looks like my computer is indeed very ill ahahah
    My game keeps crashing ont he loading screen after I select a character. It crashes on desktop after it reaches 100%. Any help?
    My game keeps crashing ont he loading screen after I select a character. It crashes on desktop after it reaches 100%. Any help?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back