suzuya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IP is so easy to bypass, it's not even an excuse. Right now I could make my IP look as if I'm from China, then Australia, then America, then back to my original in Canada, with a VPN, as I'm sure you know!
    suzuya
    suzuya
    Dude , i got lots of screenshots that we play together and duel and pirate . If its my second alt , why would i talk to myself and gear up my second alt .
    Friend's Account got suspended for no reason and staff reply to me that its my second account , why dont they just check ip ? LMAOO
    WTB > Obsidian shortspear (divine ) / dagger ( divine ) / bow ( epic ) mail suzuya or pm my forum profile
    WTB > Ayanad Staff ( Celestial ) or trade for Ayanad Flame Bow ( Celestial ) Full gem
    Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki
    Scamming is not against rules.Though we have heard of macro being used in some, so better make recordings/screenshots of important trades if you fear being scammed and care when trading.
    Ariess
    Ariess
    Ryuzaki never once has the team said macro's have been used in the current scammer we have in the game! Suzuya if you have video evidence of macros being used please submit via a ticket.
    Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki
    I stand corrected.ADMINS have been notified of potential macro being used and provided with video evidence.
    There is a discussion about if this is macro, or not, still ongoing.
    I am sorry for your loss, please take care when trading directly ,and tell your friends to do so as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back