What's new

2 suggestions: New skillsavers, Lower-tier tempers

HNIC_Steamroller

1) Can we get additional hotbars with the new skillsavers? I feel totally bamboozled because I spent 1850g to get an extra skillsaver but it doesn't give me another hotbar selection to set up keybinds. That's half the point of a skillsaver.

2) Since the old armor/weapon tempers are always included in the new RNG boxes (along with a ton of other nearly-useless items [green/blue regrade charms, bound migration scales, etc]) can we get a way to convert armor/weapon tempers up to the higher tier ones? Maybe 3x lower-tier ones craft up to the next tier, then that goes up to the next tier, etc until they can be crafted into the resplendent ones?

1) Can we get additional hotbars with the new skillsavers? I feel totally bamboozled because I spent 1850g to get an extra skillsaver but it doesn't give me another hotbar selection to set up keybinds. That's half the point of a skillsaver.

2) Since the old armor/weapon tempers are always included in the new RNG boxes (along with a ton of other nearly-useless items [green/blue regrade charms, bound migration scales, etc]) can we get a way to convert armor/weapon tempers up to the higher tier ones? Maybe 3x lower-tier ones craft up to the next tier, then that goes up to the next tier, etc until they can be crafted into the resplendent ones?

1. No not currently as there is some issues with doing so. Though we are working on it.

2. regrade charms of lower tiers are something that have fallen out of purpose due to a lot of those low tier regrades are now 100%. So I do understand the point with them. However the tempers are still used as not everyone can afford the cost of the highest tier temper

1. No not currently as there is some issues with doing so. Though we are working on it.

2. regrade charms of lower tiers are something that have fallen out of purpose due to a lot of those low tier regrades are now 100%. So I do understand the point with them. However the tempers are still used as not everyone can afford the cost of the highest tier temper

Basically nobody uses them. Just because some casual farmers use them here and there doesn't mean that they should be included as a reward for players who are spending RL money or ingame gold on RNG boxes. There should be a path up for them. You can craft lower-tier lunarite up. You can craft lower-tier gems up. Why not tempers?

For the moment you can toggle hotbar sets with shift+up/down l. I use it to set plants in one hotbar and skills on other.
It would definitely be great to have at least one more hotbar row though, because it's easy to fill them up.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    618.1 KB · Views: 136
For the moment you can toggle hotbar sets with shift+up/down l. I use it to set plants in one hotbar and skills on other.
It would definitely be great to have at least one more hotbar row though, because it's easy to fill them up.

Right, but you get 3 of them with the original skillsavers. The new skillsavers are extremely expensive and don't provide additional hotbars. I have 3 specs, and 3 hotbar configurations. I was hoping I'd an additional hotbar set with the 4th spec.

Yes the old tempers are still used, but an option to craft them into a higher temper for those who need it is awesome.

Additional skills hotbars is something we are already looking into. They haven't been added yet as they may create additional load on some players game client. We are looking into the ways to avoid it as currently such addition may give more problems than benefits.

Additional skills hotbars is something we are already looking into. They haven't been added yet as they may create additional load on some players game client. We are looking into the ways to avoid it as currently such addition may give more problems than benefits.

Thanks, I'm glad it's being looked into. Additional skillsavers is definitely a long-time ask and a step in the right direction and we appreciate the devs working on quality of live improvements like this. It's why I play here instead of retail.

What about crafting up tempers?

Thanks, I'm glad it's being looked into. Additional skillsavers is definitely a long-time ask and a step in the right direction and we appreciate the devs working on quality of live improvements like this. It's why I play here instead of retail.

What about crafting up tempers?
This suggestion is denied. It may look good at the first sight, but in the long term perspective it can be a ruining step for the game economy.

Back