What's new

Enigmatic

Yo, Enigmatic from the West is here. I'm lowkey stealing Epic's event idea and increasing the amount. It'll be a $20 give away and you can choose where you want to receive the card, whether it be PayPal, Amazon, Pixel game card etc etc.

y5yVe.png

https://gleam.io/mYXo7/enigmatics-20-give-away
To enter its pretty simple, you follow me on twitch and on youtube, and you'll get 3 entries worth. When the time has expired a random winner will be chosen and emailed with instructions on how to get the prize / tell me what they want.

I'll also be doing another Event rather than Giveaway for some Forum / Youtube & Twitch Art. I need an Avatar, Signature, Headers for Youtube and Twitch and Some panels. More info on that will be released as time goes by and see if I want one person to do it all (they get all the money) or if I split it up.

Art section: I'll need an Avatar and Signature set, you can choose whatever render / theme you desire, but try to keep the general theme mage-like. No troll entries please, let's keep this fun and non-toxic.

Goodluck!

Last 5 Purchases incase anyone thinks its a scam, I just made the new channel and twitch now. I'm MikeVirtuoso on Twitch and Mike EE on Youtube but those are dead / old stuff.

y5zjD.png

Cool :) thanks for this. i look forward on your stream.
also what is the prize for the twitch art?

Back