What's new

3.0 Launch Request

Malzie

I know why a date has not been given yet for the release of 3.0, don't want to give a date until you know for 100% sure all of your changes are finished! (Players cry over a missed release date, its sad really!)

However, can I request that you give ample time from when a date is set and announced to when it goes live? There are a lot of us who work that would like to be able to plan to be home and online for the update, and unfortunately skipping work without letting your boss know ahead of time is frowned upon!

Thanks!

We appreciate you and your hard work!

I know why a date has not been given yet for the release of 3.0, don't want to give a date until you know for 100% sure all of your changes are finished! (Players cry over a missed release date, its sad really!)

However, can I request that you give ample time from when a date is set and announced to when it goes live? There are a lot of us who work that would like to be able to plan to be home and online for the update, and unfortunately skipping work without letting your boss know ahead of time is frowned upon!

Thanks!

We appreciate you and your hard work!
Whats really sad is someone taking a day off for a game but anyways the release date is around end of march so maybe just take a week off on the 4th week of march

I agree with this completely. If we have like two or three weeks heads up that'd be very much appreciated.

Most likely the release will happen in the 2nd half of the March. However, we will give 1-week heads up at the minimum, so everyone is aware (if it's possible to update the community 2 weeks prior the release we will do so).

Back