What's new

3.0 Updates: Loot, Weapons, Armor

so as i am reading through the list of updates here on this thread i see this
  • 2 Tiers of Metallic Boxes – contain higher drop amounts of resource materials along with regrade braziers, non-rumbling archeum saplings, and have a very small chance to produce a jackpot
but what i am told from sparkles on another thread, "We'll have Metallic Crates in game, however no jackpots are going to be added from the start". so which is it? any confirmation on what is to come?

As I understand it, these crates give smaller "jackpots".

I welcome the coinpurse changes 100%, makes archeum more easily obtained aswell as get more lunarite for gem crafting onto the market, however I am definitely not a fan of the 3.0 ship component scrolls, you have to farm out the mats underwater and then craft them with a blank scrolls. Its such a hassle and tanks the value of actually farming them.

I welcome the coinpurse changes 100%, makes archeum more easily obtained aswell as get more lunarite for gem crafting onto the market, however I am definitely not a fan of the 3.0 ship component scrolls, you have to farm out the mats underwater and then craft them with a blank scrolls. Its such a hassle and tanks the value of actually farming them.
You realize that the crates wont drop anymore Archeum than it already does right? And as a person who makes money solely on coinpurses the amount of archeum is more than enough. If you dont farm coinpurses ofc youll be all about the change since you dont really know the true effect of it.

You realize that the crates wont drop anymore Archeum than it already does right? And as a person who makes money solely on coinpurses the amount of archeum is more than enough. If you dont farm coinpurses ofc youll be all about the change since you dont really know the true effect of it.

I meant the entire change in general. Im not sure what you mean.. you have the choice of what you want to burn your labor on and or obtain. Coin, archeum, or lunarite. I farm coinpurses 24/7 I can paste screenshots of my entire 150 bag just purses .

I meant the entire change in general. Im not sure what you mean.. you have the choice of what you want to burn your labor on and or obtain. Coin, archeum, or lunarite. I farm coinpurses 24/7 I can paste screenshots of my entire 150 bag just purses .
If you actually framed coinpurses youd know that splitting mats and coin is bad, you dont make money off just the coin when you open the purse, you make money out of what comes out, points, trees braziers etc. Forcing you to choose is a bad idea

Correct me if I'm wrong but the metallic crate jackpot is the fine wave/fire luarite. Are you to say that this stuff will just disappear from the game?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the metallic crate jackpot is the fine wave/fire luarite. Are you to say that this stuff will just disappear from the game?

Nothing disappears from the game, as for Moonpoints, Sunpoints and Starpoints. You cannot obtain them from coinpurses in 3.0 I believe. Yes you can get linarite from the crates but I think a large chunk of gold is the jackpot in the metallic and auroran crates

Farming purses in 3.0 and 3.5 is the worst. Purses are a disappointment because you get no loot from them other than gold. You get stuff from bags but that is just more labor. The crates are nice when they drop and don't waste your time trying to farm metallic crates because the drop rate is extremely poor. The 3.0 changes really dry up the lunarite market. Fortunately the drop rates were fixed in 4.0. Perhaps 3.0 here will come with fixes to the crate drop rates.

Farming purses in 3.0 and 3.5 is the worst. Purses are a disappointment because you get no loot from them other than gold. You get stuff from bags but that is just more labor. The crates are nice when they drop and don't waste your time trying to farm metallic crates because the drop rate is extremely poor. The 3.0 changes really dry up the lunarite market. Fortunately the drop rates were fixed in 4.0. Perhaps 3.0 here will come with fixes to the crate drop rates.

They're keeping the loot in coin purses for our 3.0 update

All purses existed in 2.9 will stay same as in 2.9, crates will drop as well.

Back