What's new

3.0 Updates: New Castles

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
castle.jpg

Two new castles are added to the existing four.
The northern Auroria zones of Exeloch and Sungold Fields now support player castles. These zones are available for claim by any guild capable of delivering the Purifying Archeum to the lodestone. Standard Auroria claim rules are in affect.

- Player castles located in these zones benefit from increased size. They support a combined 150 walls and towers; two gatehouses; and have a larger footprint.

- Exeloch and Sungold Fields castles are subject to normal siege rules, lordly taxes, and support player housing after the castle has been claimed. The Lord of Exeloch can wear the Terradark Guardian costume and the Lord of Sungold Fields can wear the Sunflower Guardian costume.

Can I suggest a balance issue with castles and put a cap on how many a castles a guild can own. If a guild controls all castles their gold advantage is so high they gain a monopoly and it will ruin the server. Healthy competition healthy server pop.

Oh I didn’t know this. It’s allowed to have alternate guilds?

yes what happens is one guild can have placeholder guilds to own castles for them. This is allowed under present rules.

Yeah I see what you are saying. My only thought about this is and although it wouldn’t be considered proof. No well established guild donates all their members to unnamed guild, That’s never been heard for no benefical reason . I would say that this is a tell to investigate further. Only reason I push this is that it killed a lot of experiences on live server because Trion failed to act.

Last edited:
Yeah I see what you are saying. My only thought about this is and although it wouldn’t be considered proof. No well established guild donates all their members to unnamed guild, That’s never been heard for no benefical reason . I would say that this is a tell to investigate further. Only reason I push this is that it killed a lot of experiences on live server because Trion failed to act.

We have a few ideas, on it to avoid such flow, that may be implemented with 3.o.

Back