What's new

3.5 Public Test Server

The B200 Recipe seems... odd. 1500 gilda to upgrade a 1200 gilda car. For a different color. And Khrolan Runes (Which should be renamed please) mean that the cheaper cars only pay 25k vocation less and get a discount on the gilda overall for a b200. I'm really confused on why it's handled like this.

downloading the PTS is ok.

but i cant log in the pts,

when i click "Play", when the windows like this, it will close
upload_2019-3-24_12-38-28.png

then in the file will have a new docment like (cause i try three times)
upload_2019-3-24_12-39-4.png

what the problem is it?

The problem is you have a failed installation of the game and need to run a repair on the launcher
i copyed all files from NA serve, and pasted the new launcher, then downloaded 3.85GB data.
when i click repair, its going to download the whole things..
ok, i will try that, thx

copy ur game_pak again from original Folder to the new one
ur game_pak is obviously not the Right one cause ist way too small

Any able to verify that the B200 is suppose to be ANOTHER 1500 gilda stars? If it is then it would take 2800 gilda total? Just looking at the current value of mats this would but it in the range of 40-50k for a car that will most likely end up in a box later on. People already worked to get the cars that they have why do they need to spend another 15-20k (if they don't have the gilda) just to upgrade their vehicle again. I think this needs to be looked at and rethought.

Any able to verify that the B200 is suppose to be ANOTHER 1500 gilda stars? If it is then it would take 2800 gilda total? Just looking at the current value of mats this would but it in the range of 40-50k for a car that will most likely end up in a box later on. People already worked to get the cars that they have why do they need to spend another 15-20k (if they don't have the gilda) just to upgrade their vehicle again. I think this needs to be looked at and rethought.

B200 and S200 will be available from in game crafts only. They will never be added to the boxes. Also, they can be oblained from completely different ways in game, so it's hard to compate them.
When you can obtain S200 from the scratch, B200 can be received only from upgrade of Nova Speedster, Apex Drift and Redwood Roadster.

B200 and S200 will be available from in game crafts only. They will never be added to the boxes. Also, they can be oblained from completely different ways in game, so it's hard to compate them.
When you can obtain S200 from the scratch, B200 can be received only from upgrade of Nova Speedster, Apex Drift and Redwood Roadster.
Thanks again for doing this! :)

The b200 is not obtainable on the Pts. The professional engineer license is not there. It will be in the marketplace when 3.5 is live

Back