What's new

3.5 Public Test Server

Professional-Engineer License is now in the PTS shop, if anybody needs it for tests.

I am here I walked all through the mirage and did not find the cars near the design
I only found 1 desing in mirage car only s200

Last edited:
I am here I walked all through the mirage and did not find the cars near the design
I only found 1 desing in mirage car only s200
You need to enter the central building. Most of the items are in it.

My launcher is stuck at 1.25GB of "downloading and unpacking files". My anti-virus has been turned off before I started patching/updating, help?

Edit: Anyhow I have a question on the regrading system in 3.5 that replaces the RNG cancerfest that is 3.0 crafting. Say I regrade an Illustrious wep/armor piece to Divine, does it stay Divine when it goes to Magnificent? Or does it reset its grade every crafting tier?

I ask because it would be more economical to regrade at Illustrious without charms than regrade with charms at let's say Ayanad to avoid blowing up something valuable. Similar to what people currently do with Obsidian(regrade at T1 rather than later tiers).

Attachments

• snipaa.JPG
    snipaa.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
My launcher is stuck at 1.25GB of "downloading and unpacking files". My anti-virus has been turned off before I started patching/updating, help?

Edit: Anyhow I have a question on the regrading system in 3.5 that replaces the RNG cancerfest that is 3.0 crafting. Say I regrade an Illustrious wep/armor piece to Divine, does it stay Divine when it goes to Magnificent? Or does it reset its grade every crafting tier?

I ask because it would be more economical to regrade at Illustrious without charms than regrade with charms at let's say Ayanad to avoid blowing up something valuable. Similar to what people currently do with Obsidian(regrade at T1 rather than later tiers).
It resets every tier so you'll have to regrade it after every upgrade

Let the launcher continue to run.
As for your crafting question yes. When you tier up crafted gear its grade is set to grand everytime

Today is a last day of PTS.
Test server will be turned off this evening or tomorrow morning. If there is still anything you'd like to check or test, do it now.

Let the launcher continue to run.
As for your crafting question yes. When you tier up crafted gear its grade is set to grand everytime
Let it run overnight, gave me a repair failed message. Oh well, 3.5 comes out tomorrow.

Just sucks I couldn't try the PTS.

Back