What's new

500 Big Belly Fish Results

Bofur

Keep in mind that each fish cost 12 Labor to fish (Very likely to catch but not 100%)
AND
10 Labor to Cut the fishes belly
So 22 Labor Per Fish

Results:
Raw Gold: 7g 3s 27c
Blank Canvas: 49
Solzrean Mackerel: 309
Clubhead Spore: 47
Brinebrawn Stone: 21
Treasure Map (Rare): 32
Treasure Map (Arcane): 4
Treasure Map (Heroic): 0

Average After Processed:
Blank Canvas: Week Average: 8.5g
Solzrean Mackerel: 3.2g Per Dawns Lake Essence
Clubhead Spore: 0.9g After grown for 1 day (Average 3 clubhead fungus per harvest)
Brinebrawn Stone: 13.4g
Treasure Map (Rare): 17.3g
Treasure Map (Arcane): 132g
Treasure Map (Heroic): N/A

Total Gold:
Raw Gold: 7.0327g
Blank Canvas: 416.5g
Solzrean Mackerel: 103g
Clubhead Spore: 42.3g
Brinebrawn Stone: 281.4g
Treasure Map (Rare): 553.6g
Treasure Map (Arcane): 528g
Treasure Map (Heroic): N/A

Total: 1,931g 83s 27c

ALSO REMEMBER:

Treasure Maps drop tables are random so if you do search for them you can get really amazing items or nothing good at all.
Note: Heroic Treasure Maps are very rare but have the chance to drop Ayanad Scroll Designs(Weapon, Armor, Accessory)

Just an update on the Catch rate of the fish. I said it wasn't 100% in this post and I have more accurate results. Over a week of fishing has yielded me 790/1000, 823/1000, and 847/1000.
So average catch rate is about 82%

Bofur, have you gotten any heroic maps yet? I have opened a few thousand and zilch. Figured I would ask to see how your luck is fairing.

Bofur, have you gotten any heroic maps yet? I have opened a few thousand and zilch. Figured I would ask to see how your luck is fairing.
Well at those odds i'm looking pretty good i've gotten 6 maps total from around 7000 fish opened. Hope you have better luck soon they're expensive to do laborwise.

Cool I have only opened about 2500 of them. I am fishing a total of 10k to see what the return will be. Thanks for information.

Have opened around 2000, no Heroic map yet. Have found enough blank canvas to wallpaper a house with though. I usually do the Arcane and some Rares if they are in Auroria or Nuia.

Have opened around 2000, no Heroic map yet. Have found enough blank canvas to wallpaper a house with though. I usually do the Arcane and some Rares if they are in Auroria or Nuia.
That's typically how I do things aswell, the blank canvases are getting pretty hard to sell now that more people are doing it, so I covered my fellowship from head to toe in them :D
But getting them is still a pain due to RNG just keeping trying and your bound to get one!

I bet if you sing to the fishies as you try an catch them you'll have better luck. But you got the play the JLo/Iggy song "booty" as you do it but sing it this way:

Big, big belly, what you want a big belly
Big, big belly, what you
Big, big belly, what you want a big belly (My baby, uh)
You're gorgeous
I mean you’re fine
You’re sexy
But most of all
You are just absolutely belly-full
Have you seen one?
On Freedich
They got the boom, shake the room
That’s the lightning and the thunder
You wanna meet them
You wanna touch them
See the chum in the water
And it starts to make you wonder
All the big belly's in the party
Go and grab a pole, bring it to the dock side

I have gathered around 5000 Big Belly Fish so Far I want to get to 10k till I open them all for results. I expect around 800 Blank canvases so be patient :p

ok so i have not even got a damn arcane map in 3500 fish or a heroic map. friend has done over 3500 fish and no heroic. so wtf?

Last edited:
It is all RNG think of it as hard as hitting an epic to mythic WITHOUT a charm everytime you open a fish. Some days you can get a few treasure maps while you get screwed for a month.

Back