What's new

A Math-e-matical Analysis of ArcheRage NA - In It's Current State

Talox

01dAlWD.png
Alright so with the server about to evolve into phase 3, it's time to take a moment to take stock of the current state of the server.

Currently, there are only really 3 guilds who matter on this playing field:
  • <r a t s>
  • <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e>
and of course the best of the best : <WELCOME>

Alright, first and foremost, let's cover the most important statistic: THE DOMINION RECORD
  • <r a t s> 8-2
  • <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e> 6-8 (lol)
  • <WELCOME> 7-1
Alright, time for the dom record analysis

<g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e> vs <WELCOME>
Record : 4-1
  • just to further the statistical analysis we'll make sure to include scores
  • 1) 221 to 21
  • 2) 212 to 55
  • 3) 239 to 28
  • 4) 167 to 42
  • 5) 216 to 236 (the one "victory")
  • Disclaimers: <Welcome> often fought intentionally outnumbered to even the scales
THE ANALYSIS :
  • 1055 kills to <Welcome>
  • 382 kills to <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e>
statistically, this means that <Welcome> is approximately 276% better than <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e> , however this only considers the kill count. Using the dominion record, we can approximate that <Welcome> is approximately, well, EXACTLY 400% better than <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e>. Combining these 2 statistics, it is clear that <Welcome> is around 969% (no meme check the math) better than <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e>.

I was going to go into a more fundamental analysis including the intracacies of each dom (most notably <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e> sitting in the nui for the last 10 minutes of their sole victory), but as this is a MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS, we'll stick to the stats.

ALRIGHT, for those who not as MATHEMATICALLY GIFTED as myself and Shawnzy, i mean darrow, wait I mean ruoko, wait nvm it's darrow. (can't get all these shared accounts straight lmao) -- I've provided some GRAPHICAL ASSISTANCE to help understand this analysis

<welcome> vs <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e>.
(remember to title your graphs kids)
zYJVdDk.png

ALRIGHT, guild vs guild PvP is fun and all, but us real players play this game for the contested end game PvP raid boss CONTENT. So arguably the more important stat to discuss is :

CONTESTED ANTHALON KILL COUNT
Record: 5 to <welcome> | 0 to <samoa joe>
Now for the analysis: the numbers don't lie and these are pretty straight forward numbers. Using a direct ratio analysis with 5 kills by <welcome> to 0 by <g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e>, we can come to the conclusion that <welcome> is approximately
gXo7xd1.png
% better than than
<g o d h a t e s s a m o a j o e>. The numbers don't lie folks. Now, I could include <r a t s> into this analysis but everyone with any mathematical proficiency understands that
gXo7xd1.png
times
gXo7xd1.png
, is, well, still
gXo7xd1.png

Once again, for those who are less versed in the mathematical dialect, I have provided a graphical representation of this statistic:

ggnlprm.png

ALLLLLLLLRIGHT, now to provide analysis for <r a t s>
  • just kidding these guys haven't even dommed <Welcome> and are too busy with their eastern affairs to get real PvP
THAT'S ALL FOLKS

There's shitposting and there's this, 10/10 quality math right here.

It's funny though cause it's all 100% accurate :^)

Back