What's new

Abyssal Lunafrosts

Luxy

The Abyssal Lunashards that drop from the Noryette Challenge are salvageable into Superior Glow Lunarite.

However, once combined into a Lunafrost, they become not only unsalvageable, but also roll a random stat, are not re-rollable, and are not tradeable.

Having all 4 of these traits simultaneously on a singe item is incredibly annoying and frustrating when you don't roll the stat you need time after time, and have no way to change or recycle it.

While every other Lunafrosts in the game are salvageable for materials that can be used to craft another one, I believe Abyssal Lunafrosts should be no different.

Please allow us to Re-roll, trade or salvage them.

Yes pls don't make all these drops useless while we try get the lunafrosts we need. Tradeable seems best option to me, as it would mean that not only can we exchange them within the guild to get the ones we need, we can also help other people with getting their frosts when they cannot do Noryette as of yet.

These could be a pain to get as you need to roll a random stat you need, at least make them salvageable to get most back, then you can do like one more run of nory to get a new reroll instead so they are not a total waste if you dont get the stat you need.
Tradable would be really nice, but i dont really see this happening as its more of reward for getting far into nory.

Don't let this be RNG, give the people an options to choose the ones they need instead of wasting alot of time to not get what they need.
either let them be recycleable so that people or give people the option like the crafted old gems that they can select which one they need instead.

Being able to salvage lunafrosts for 1-2 Abyssal Lunashards is a feature added in 6.5

I didn't want to pointlessly create another thread, bumping this one

Please implement this change of salvaging or make them cloaked or selectable, having RNG behind a primordial part of library gear is just pain.

I didn't want to pointlessly create another thread, bumping this one

Please implement this change of salvaging or make them cloaked or selectable, having RNG behind a primordial part of library gear is just pain.

Sadly they just started ignoring this thread:(

sorry to burst your bubble man, but considering there is a change that addresses this somewhat coming in the next patch, they arent gonna do anything

Back