What's new

Account banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope land seller like Dioo and the alley got banned to. he have a lot land
make other player don't have a land

Is it even worth posting in the ban appeal section? There is going to be around 200+ spam of posts there, by the time they get through it, it's going to be 2018..
Either way, I can't even seem to be able to post there, "You have insufficient privileges to post here."
Sigh.

Is it even worth posting in the ban appeal section? There is going to be around 200+ spam of posts there, by the time they get through it, it's going to be 2018..
Either way, I can't even seem to be able to post there, "You have insufficient privileges to post here."
Sigh.
Yeah they should probably just move the servers 1 day back or something... or at least the bans.

Thats the best anti-cheat system ever. So advanced. It bans even before you even cheat. Genious.

People still in game able to speedhack/fly apparently as posted by Akasha - but ton of us instantly banned when updating the launcher... makes a lot of sense lol.

Last edited:
All i can ask is...can someone please tell me if Shank or Mordred were banned? Those 2 are known Land hackers so i am wondering if the ban hammer only hit us the non cheaters

All i can ask is...can someone please tell me if Shank or Mordred were banned? Those 2 are known Land hackers so i am wondering if the ban hammer only hit us the non cheaters
Implying only innocent people got caught in this.
Don't take people's statements as fact, just because they say they're innocent doesn't mean they are.

Implying only innocent people got caught in this.
Don't take people's statements as fact, just because they say they're innocent doesn't mean they are.

Well in that prespective no one is innocent until proven guilty..problem with that point of view is that the population that was 1000+ is going to be down to 10+ xD

Well in that prespective no one is innocent until proven guilty..problem with that point of view is that the population that was 1000+ is going to be down to 10+ xD
Or this is just a loud minority, I'm ingame, done couple of events and have seen plenty of people running around.
Regardless, "massive" ban wave for only one reason might mean it's a glitch as I've said before, just have to wait.

Or this is just a loud minority, I'm ingame, done couple of events and have seen plenty of people running around.
Regardless, "massive" ban wave for only one reason might mean it's a glitch as I've said before, just have to wait.
And pray

As long as it takes sofiano. I'm sure they're working on it given the amount of activity here on the forums. Staff's pretty small here isn't it? Things take time.

why banning people of all a sudden without any reason? do you really went on suicide? well if you really intend to ban random people you just prove that you are worst than trion, maybe trion is happy right now. two things fix it or run way from trion. Good luck!

I'm not annoyed because of the ban, shit happens. But why the hell can't they say something? At least some life sign...

Plot twist: Ironlady got banned from the forums and the servers too, she cant access the anti-cheat system... its all going accord to the plan... this is what Darkrunners Always wanted, this is theyrs master plan... we should form a resistance right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back