What's new

After all these hacks is it still possible to be competitive

Kaddaj

Hi guys just to be clear " IM NOT SAYING THE SERVER IS DEAD OR ANYTHING"

But i keep wondering after all those hacks,land grabers and stuff is it still viable to be competitive?

I know the p2w player have a lot of gear ahead, but it still viable to keep going for greater gear after all those stuff?
Restart?
wait for the anti-hack to see how it will work?

I mean, I feel like I am... have you noticed the size of the gap for the top 100 players? its almost 2k GS... its just a few whales running around with bs gear... If you want a better indicator of where your standing, look at the guild average GS and if your above that by a bit, you should be running good (these GS's are lowered by quitters however, so just cuz you meet average doesnt mean you are average, wanna be a little above at least.

If your on the West continent, over in the SW corner of lilyut and East end of Gwen is a public Armorer, Apothecary, AND Tradesman which provides one of two of the best packs for the continent. If you put effort into it and dont let your labor cap, even if what you do isnt the most efficient use of labor, you will find money flowing in and eventually discover who you are in the game. Game is a second job tho... if you dont wanna put 80 hours into it you will definitely fall behind because it seems the majority of players are willing to do that.

Servers don't become grossly imbalanced in a month. Castles haven't even been claimed yet. All the top guilds cept one or two haven't disbanded. A player nation hasn't been formed. We have so much left to do before the server dies.

Servers don't become grossly imbalanced in a month. Castles haven't even been claimed yet. All the top guilds cept one or two haven't disbanded. A player nation hasn't been formed. We have so much left to do before the server dies.

you have no clue how much gold those hackers made with brazier at least 10k/ day and all the gold is clean on their mains. all im gonna say to this. wouldnt spend any money on this server

I mean, I feel like I am... have you noticed the size of the gap for the top 100 players? its almost 2k GS... its just a few whales running around with bs gear... If you want a better indicator of where your standing, look at the guild average GS and if your above that by a bit, you should be running good (these GS's are lowered by quitters however, so just cuz you meet average doesnt mean you are average, wanna be a little above at least.

If your on the West continent, over in the SW corner of lilyut and East end of Gwen is a public Armorer, Apothecary, AND Tradesman which provides one of two of the best packs for the continent. If you put effort into it and dont let your labor cap, even if what you do isnt the most efficient use of labor, you will find money flowing in and eventually discover who you are in the game. Game is a second job tho... if you dont wanna put 80 hours into it you will definitely fall behind because it seems the majority of players are willing to do that.

Hey Devola ;) i remmember you were running some packs behind me hope the % was kind for you

You are so very right, this labor, if you run even the most stupid trade packs, you can earn at least 500g a day, and if you are smart with any other craft sky is the limit.

I wouldn't worry about it to much, with the 4x labor running even basic packs at 6-7 gold profit is enough to fund yourself VERY well.

People who are hacking may be far ahead in gold but they could honestly lose it at any time from being banned or just RNG failure. I myself doing packs 100% legit forcing hellswamp to peace and doing side money options can easily compete with whales and or hackers.

People who run 6-7 gold packs in constant peace zones can easily make the gold i/they do, it takes more work and becomes a job sometimes but you can compete.

This is also the reason why charcoal is so high and the seas feel dead outside of events. People don't find it necessary to do overseas trade runs for higher profit packs since everyone has so much labor. Since people also have so much labor people aren't forced to seek "laborless gold" activities such as piracy and end game content.

I could make 1.6k gold in net profits per day just doing packs.

Back