What's new

AH Broken ?

Epic

AH seems to be messed up for me, anyone else's AH broken?

EDIT: Entire Server is broken, please restart :c

Last edited:
Yep, me too. Not sure what's going on. Haven't been able to use it for a while. Server acts like it's going down but i haven't dc'd yet. I fish just fine but i can't stack items or do anything with my inventory either.

Aha! It's not just me then.

I'm getting a 'Too many Auction House Users. Please try again' message whenever I try to use the AH.

And now I'm getting a 'The gods are too busy to connect you right now. Tray again soon!' message when I try to use the NPC merchant.

I've tried logging out and back in, but that didn't fix it :(.

I officially can't use the mailbox either. Can't be retrieved and can't be mailed errors. Trying to relaunch game to see if it helps =/

edit:
Just saw your comment Tiptoe lol well... was wishful thinking

This is really bad, more and more things seem to be messing up as time goes by.

Unfortunately, it's the early hours of the morning in Russia, so we might be waiting awhile for a fix :(

I'm just hoping it fixes by reset... or hopefully an extra day for the event if we can't do the event quests. Gonna be hard to not click my tokens either. People are saying they wont go in your bag with server like it is.

I could not summon or crafite anything and my AH items disappeared, I tried to watch to see if it was a bug, and now I can not log in yet.

Can't even get on game...
After green Archeage movie i get a Black screen with only cursor....

I've been too scared to log back in. I'm staying away until I see what's happening.

i have a leg t7 staff on the AH and epic t5 armor and headgear i hope i dont lose it

I know how you feel Dissonance, I have stuff listed for sale as well, but none of it is showing up in my listings. I'm hoping it's just a display issue and the items are still there (they just aren't showing up).

Back