What's new

Anything 3.5 related

You do realize this is not a game of 14 members guild right? Because if it is, that's a casual rank 5 guild as max. I completely understand this is a damn game and you dont need to sacrifice your 2h of play time or your life into maintaining a guild rank 6. But please make me see reason then, what in the heavens do you use a rank 6 guild for? Tempest lunagem? Where again you need to do guild quest to get prestige and by default you're leveling your guild?

There's lots of examples of guilds with 3-4 members active daily that only log in and do some prestige and then log out. One of those has more than 70 members, big example? HCIC, top 20. You can see 3 -4 members online, and yeah it's been hard work for some of them to be in there, but should a one-man guild be there and receive the bonuses of all the 90+ members guild? No.

Thank you for making me use my brain a bit more, you're right it doesn't take 3-4 members to maintain it rank 6, if the changes go thru, still doesn't change the fact that it's a good thing. More alive guilds, less stupid hiding domms, and less idiots creating guilds to distance the factions even more.

You do realize this is still a game, right? It doesn't matter what anyone uses a Rank 6 guild for! If this punishment system was implemented from day 1, it would be the norm and hardly anyone would complain. But this game STILL doesn't have a guild XP decay on Live, and it's chock full of inactive guilds at all levels. They're adding a system to punish previously-active guilds for no reason that affects nobody for existing. They're adding a modification to a system no one asked for that is circumvented by demanding people not have fun.

If they want to add special new bonuses to guild levels for activities, hide it behind a condition. "You cannot have this skill until your guild earns 1200 more XP today". That enforces players DOING SOMETHING ACTIVELY instead of relying on others to do it for them. This doesn't force players to get online to keep something they just spent the last year building up. The proposed system antagonizes players for having a life when the system wants to reward people for doing something active in-game. Take the Login Tracker. If Day 3 comes around and players don't hit the Login Tracker, this system is the equivalent of taking the 2 Merit Badges from the players' inventory when instead it should reward players for hitting the button like it does now. Punishing level 6/7 guilds for having periods of inactivity this harshly will ensure that the players still in that guild aren't going to leave their guild, they're going to leave the game.

Dominions are unlocked at level 3, this knocks guilds down to level 5. There will still be "stupid hiding dominions", so your point is out the window! Go locate that brain once again and use it, because you sure didn't fuckin' use it here! LOL

Your entire post here

You have a comically fatal flaw in this. Your words: "if you really are a Level 6/7 Guild, realistically you can afford this small-change gold cost". Are you telling me your inactive guild is generating you gold while you're logged off? This system doesn't support player activity and promote player retention. You're trying to tell me that if I can't log in for a certain period of time, I can circumvent the dilemma this change presents to me by spending the 100-200 gold a day that I cannot make because I'm unable to log in. This is a system that fucks with what people have built up. The rest of my response can be summed up by the Login Tracker analogy I mentioned above.

Imagine your parents giving you a dollar to buy a cookie at school. This system is the equivalent of if you don't spend the dollar then they rip off your toenail. In reality, if you don't spend the dollar you just don't get the cookie. If you do spend the dollar, you get a cookie.

Last edited:
I do not agree with the custom balancing of Erenor. Maybe -5% on weapons would be a better choice? Also ANY nerf on stats should come at a bigger nerf to cost IMO.

If you are referring to me on those numbers, I said a Mythic t7 is half of a legendary Erenor, Legendary Erenor costing 1million+ gold and Mythic t7 being around 500k. I believe those numbers to be a fair "Estimate"
Actually wasn't referencing you someone in the post earlier said that mythic t7 was like a million gold and thats just not true.

You do realize this is still a game, right? It doesn't matter what anyone uses a Rank 6 guild for! If this punishment system was implemented from day 1, it would be the norm and hardly anyone would complain. But this game STILL doesn't have a guild XP decay on Live, and it's chock full of inactive guilds at all levels. They're adding a system to punish previously-active guilds for no reason that affects nobody for existing. They're adding a modification to a system no one asked for that is circumvented by demanding people not have fun.

If they want to add special new bonuses to guild levels for activities, hide it behind a condition. "You cannot have this skill until your guild earns 1200 more XP today". That enforces players DOING SOMETHING ACTIVELY instead of relying on others to do it for them. This doesn't force players to get online to keep something they just spent the last year building up. This system antagonizes players for having a life when the system wants to reward people for doing something active in-game. Take the Login Tracker. If Day 3 comes around and players don't hit the Login Tracker, this system is the equivalent taking the 2 Merit Badges from the players' inventory when instead it should reward players for hitting the button like it does now. Punishing level 6/7 guilds for having periods of inactivity this harshly will ensure that the players still in that guild aren't going to leave their guild, they're going to leave the game.

Dominions are unlocked at level 3, this knocks guilds down to level 5. There will still be "stupid hiding dominions", so your point is out the window! Go locate that brain once again and use it, because you sure didn't fuckin' use it here! LOL

The fact that you relied on insult there to defend your point, just resolves mine easier.

It does matter what someone uses a rank 6 guild for, it's not an item that you buy with gold and by default is now yours to do as you please, like lord google says : It's an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. It's not asking you to stop your life and go level it up to rank 6.... to then just leave it there and not use it for anything but still enjoy the rewards as another guild with 75% active members, sounds a tad bit greedy dont you think? That is If you even think about anything else more than yourself or a dead guild that just wants to have a rank 6 + guild.
You also keep preaching about people not leaving guilds but leaving the game, if your mentality is so diminutive that you would leave a game because of one penalty that again you've pointed out you won't work for, then it's your choice to leave the game for something so trivial and stupid.

So by real life standars let’s make more examples too. Do you mean to tell me that in your country a public school of 30 kids will receive the same help from the state/government as a school with 300 kids?

A company of 30 members, that only work on the weekends should receive the same rewards/benefits/bonus of a company with 500 members or employees that work for said company and bother to go work every day at least?

Hey, my brain is still here, can you lvl up yours and keep it rank 6?

For the Erenor Cloak you need:
- 1 Ayanad Cloak
- 1 Ipnysh Moonlight Blessing
- 800 Warrior's Medals
- 10 Moonlight Archeum Essences
- 2 Blazing Cloudspun Fabric or 2 Blazing Wind Spirit Leather

Ty! Would you mind letting us know how much exp it takes to get an erenor cloak from it's starting grade arcane all the way to eternal ?

I have found the amount of exp each synthesis stone gives, but can't find information about my question above.

7f9e27179f08fb5d689dcb48fee2c90f.png

I think a lot of people that are in favor of Erenor nerf are people that have no intention of making one or are under the impression that it's something that only whales will make so it doesn't matter what the cost is or don't even know how upgrading erenor even works.

The following table is *approximately* how the weapons are going to be ranked + factoring in the 10% nerf for Erenor and 5% nerf. A 10% nerf is a significant interference to gear progression, esp for those sitting with legendary T7's for 6+ months. Keep in mind that Obsidian have those amazing passives.

upload_2019-2-28_19-29-32.png

Comparing Erenor to Divine/Epic T7's is pointless, it's an extremely poor investment to make those so nobody makes them. The meta on this server is:
- Obs Divine T5, Obs Epic T6, Obs Legenadry T6 / T7

Last edited:
The fact that you relied on insult there to defend your point, just resolves mine easier.

It does matter what someone uses a rank 6 guild for, it's not an item that you buy with gold and by default is now yours to do as you please, like lord google says : It's an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. It's not asking you to stop your life and go level it up to rank 6.... to then just leave it there and not use it for anything but still enjoy the rewards as another guild with 75% active members, sounds a tad bit greedy dont you think? That is If you even think about anything else more than yourself or a dead guild that just wants to have a rank 6 + guild.
You also keep preaching about people not leaving guilds but leaving the game, if your mentality is so diminutive that you would leave a game because of one penalty that again you've pointed out you won't work for, then it's your choice to leave the game for something so trivial and stupid.

So by real life standars let’s make more examples too. Do you mean to tell me that in your country a public school of 30 kids will receive the same help from the state/government as a school with 300 kids?

A company of 30 members, that only work on the weekends should receive the same rewards/benefits/bonus of a company with 500 members or employees that work for said company and bother to go work every day at least?

Hey, my brain is still here, can you lvl up yours and keep it rank 6?

I used the insult comically and towards an unrelated fact that you brought up by referencing hatred towards dominion-hiding which factually has nothing to do with the guild level downgrading system since you can dominion at level 3 and this system downgrades to 5, and it's comforting that you didn't even comment on the lack of relation on the topic. Your definition of guild is great! It isn't asking you to stop your life and level up a guild to Level 6 and leave it there...but it could happen. This system punishes you for having a life. I'm not saying people would leave for "just one penalty" as if the penalty is trivial. This penalty is FUCKING HUGE.

How would you feel if you played Minecraft or some other builder game for fun and you made this monumental skyscraper that took you 6 months to create for fun, and if you make your skyscraper too big then this system will force you to farm a specific amount of a resource every single day, and if you don't then the game destroys 2 weeks worth of your building a day until your skyscraper was now no bigger than a 2-story parking garage? How would you feel if a game you were having fun building something in destroyed your work all because you chose to play another game for a day or spend time with your spouse/kids or go to bed early? Would you keep playing on that server? Would you be dumb enough to keep paying for this game?

Your school analogy is pretty bad, because no child that I know of aside from teacher's pets goes to school for fun. No one wants to go to school, whether as a student or a staff member, for fun. You described a legal requirement to have children go to school and a job requirement of working at the school. You bring up a company, where you have an obvious requirement here: you don't do work, you don't get paid. Let me reiterate this for you in four simple words in case you forgot: This. Is. A. Game. This is not a legal obligation and therefore we are here to have fun, not make this a job.

Care to comment on why you ignored the Merit Badge/Login Tracker paragraph? This system should be enticing people to choose the game with their free time instead of punishing people for having none. We should be rewarded for logging in and doing something actively, not punished for having children or working a hectic job to keep the internet going so we can log in on the weekends.

I used the insult comically and towards an unrelated fact that you brought up by referencing hatred towards dominion-hiding which factually has nothing to do with the guild level downgrading system since you can dominion at level 3 and this system downgrades to 5, and it's comforting that you didn't even comment on the lack of relation on the topic. Your definition of guild is great! It isn't asking you to stop your life and level up a guild to Level 6 and leave it there...but it could happen. This system punishes you for having a life. I'm not saying people would leave for "just one penalty" as if the penalty is trivial. This penalty is FUCKING HUGE.

How would you feel if you played Minecraft or some other builder game for fun and you made this monumental skyscraper that took you 6 months to create for fun, and if you make your skyscraper too big then this system will force you to farm a specific amount of a resource every single day, and if you don't then the game destroys 2 weeks worth of your building a day until your skyscraper was now no bigger than a 2-story parking garage? How would you feel if a game you were having fun building something in destroyed your work all because you chose to play another game for a day or spend time with your spouse/kids or go to bed early? Would you keep playing on that server? Would you be dumb enough to keep paying for this game?

Mate, the moment a mmo guild becomes one-man building funny sprinklers game, it loses purpose entirely. Have you ever played a game for years and years and got so much stuff, reached max level, got all the riches you could have... and suddenly the game closes? Yeah! Shit happens, this penalty is not the end of the world for ArcheRage. Notice how it's only guilds rank 6+ that lose exp? Yeah, that makes this penalty not huge, just blown out of proportion.
You got me kinda tired on the "this is a game not real life", will I stop feeding my children because there's a new penalty in a game? I don't think so, will you? I swear to god this game must not be a mmo if you keep saying things like that. Kid, for real? Spend time and effort in a mmo and you shall get rewards. Again, this is not a one-man penalty, if your guild wants to preach the rewards and bonuses of a high rank guild, step up your fking game, or else stay as a casual rank 5.
I have fun in this game having goals and working towards something, thankfully im one of the fews that can spare more than 2h in the game, same as most players I know.

Your school analogy is pretty bad, because no child that I know of aside from teacher's pets goes to school for fun. No one wants to go to school, whether as a student or a staff member, for fun. You described a legal requirement to have children go to school and a job requirement of working at the school. You bring up a company, where you have an obvious requirement here: you don't do work, you don't get paid. Let me reiterate this for you in four simple words in case you forgot: This. Is. A. Game. This is not a legal obligation and therefore we are here to have fun, not make this a job.

Imagine your parents giving you a dollar to buy a cookie at school. This system is the equivalent of if you don't spend the dollar then they rip off your toenail. In reality, if you don't spend the dollar you just don't get the cookie. If you do spend the dollar, you get a cookie.

If you find fault in my analogy of the school, can you find the error in yours? I feel like you're saying the devs are our parents and should only give us bonus and bonus for us to spend when we please with no real intention of working towards something (guild related).

I feel like we're going in circles, all I read from you is "I don't want to work for this or that. I want a one-man guild that will reach rank 8 in 2020 because of my hard work loggin in every week. ETC"

On an end note, I'm actually hyped for the bonuses for guilds with real active people, makes it worth it to join and works in a community maybe.

Mate, the moment a mmo guild becomes one-man building funny sprinklers game, it loses purpose entirely. Have you ever played a game for years and years and got so much stuff, reached max level, got all the riches you could have... and suddenly the game closes?

The server shutting down unexpectedly doesn't happen because you personally stopped playing for ONE DAY.

Notice how it's only guilds rank 6+ that lose exp? Yeah, that makes this penalty not huge, just blown out of proportion.

What's the importance of guild level 6/7 that has you giving the stink eye towards it so bad? What's the importance of those guild numbers to you that has you hootin' and a-hollerin'?

You got me kinda tired on the "this is a game not real life", will I stop feeding my children because there's a new penalty in a game? I don't think so, will you? I swear to god this game must not be a mmo if you keep saying things like that. Kid, for real? Spend time and effort in a mmo and you shall get rewards. Again, this is not a one-man penalty, if your guild wants to preach the rewards and bonuses of a high rank guild, step up your fking game, or else stay as a casual rank 5.
I have fun in this game having goals and working towards something, thankfully im one of the fews that can spare more than 2h in the game, same as most players I know.

Oh, I have you tired on pointing out this is a game? Weird, I wonder why this is labeled a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Job. Oh wait, it's GAME, not JOB.

ONE. DAY. This is a two-week long penalty if you as a group don't meet the minimum requirements A DAY. You lose 14 days of progress for missing ONE. DAY. You even just said it yourself: spend time and get rewarded. Meaning if you don't spend time, you don't get rewarded. Here, let me break it down for you.

1. Spend time, get rewarded.
2. Don't spend time, don't get rewarded.

This system is option 3: Don't spend time, get punished. Do you get it now?

If you find fault in my analogy of the school, can you find the error in yours? I feel like you're saying the devs are our parents and should only give us bonus and bonus for us to spend when we please with no real intention of working towards something (guild related).

I feel like we're going in circles, all I read from you is "I don't want to work for this or that. I want a one-man guild that will reach rank 8 in 2020 because of my hard work loggin in every week. ETC"

On an end note, I'm actually hyped for the bonuses for guilds with real active people, makes it worth it to join and works in a community maybe.

You're reading in between lines that aren't there. I don't give a flying fuck about one-man guilds, they'll never succeed in doing it in this lifetime. I'm talking about guilds that have people who have lives. My guild has 30 active players in it, and we're active 5 days out of the week. If our guild was level 6+ and we had like-minded guild members like us, this system ruins months of work because we work on the weekends and/or have kids or want to take a vacation. I don't give a shit about one-man guilds, this is punishing multiple people by FORCING them to log in and do something or else their past months' worth of work is gone. Your response is pretty close to being a burden of proof fallacy. It's YOUR job to prove my analogy wrong by bringing up facts, not MY job to search for inaccuracies in my own statement. Answer my Minecraft analogy. You're doing something for fun for a year, and all of a sudden the admin requires you to do some arbitrary task every day or else you lose two weeks of work each day. Would you or would you not keep supporting and playing on this server? It's literally the same exact scenario.

This system is trying to catch flies with vinegar instead of honey. I'm trying to make it a point that the devs should entice us to choose to play on this server instead of play something else? WHAT A WEIRD FUCKING CONCEPT RIGHT THERE, HUH?

Last edited:
The server shutting down unexpectedly doesn't happen because you personally stopped playing for ONE DAY.

What's the importance of guild level 6/7 that has you giving the stink eye towards it so bad? What's the importance of those guild numbers to you that has you hootin' and a-hollerin'?

Oh, I have you tired on pointing out this is a game? Weird, I wonder why this is labeled a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Job. Oh wait, it's GAME, not JOB.

ONE. DAY. This is a two-week long penalty if you as a group don't meet the minimum requirements A DAY. You lose 14 days of progress for missing ONE. DAY. You even just said it yourself: spend time and get rewarded. Meaning if you don't spend time, you don't get rewarded. Here, let me break it down for you.

1. Spend time, get rewarded.
2. Don't spend time, don't get rewarded.

This system is option 3: Don't spend time, get punished. Do you get it now?

You're reading in between lines that aren't there. I don't give a flying fuck about one-man guilds, they'll never succeed in doing it in this lifetime. I'm talking about guilds that have people who have lives. My guild has 30 active players in it, and we're active 5 days out of the week. If our guild was level 6+ and we had like-minded guild members like us, this system ruins months of work because we work on the weekends and/or have kids or want to take a vacation. I don't give a shit about one-man guilds, this is punishing multiple people by FORCING them to log in and do something or else their past months' worth of work is gone. Your response is pretty close to being a burden of proof fallacy. It's YOUR job to prove my analogy wrong by bringing up facts, not MY job to search for inaccuracies in my own statement. Answer my Minecraft analogy. You're doing something for fun for a year, and all of a sudden the admin requires you to do some arbitrary task every day or else you lose two weeks of work each day. Would you or would you not keep supporting and playing on this server? It's literally the same exact scenario.

This system is trying to catch flies with vinegar instead of honey. I'm trying to make it a point that the devs should entice us to choose to play on this server instead of play something else? WHAT A WEIRD FUCKING CONCEPT RIGHT THERE, HUH?

That guild XP change looks good and for sure help server with alt guilds that are only kept for bidding on castles. Also if u have 20 active ppl in guild u should not have any problems with mantaining ur guild lvl and if u dont have that many active ppl well you just not supose have so high guild lvl. Looking up for that guild bank and bufs its very nice would be nice if we have more options to menage our guilds give more perms.

Erenor Nerf ? hmm, it Dosent look unfair a bit harsh for jewelry and armors but nothing to bad. Try to give some good ideas to devs. Weapons and Armors can be easy balanced in that case by allowing erenor weapons to have obsidian pasives like Bow with +% critical damage so u can get erenor with 70 more flat damage and obsidian pasive. Adding some interesting pasives instead of flat stats on armors wouldnt be bad as well ;). But yea for armors there are lunafrosts so most likely no need to touch armors but if Erenor weapons could roll critical damage as their obsidian versions thwt would be ok.

Last edited:
plant 1 or 2 pine experia every day, and you can easily keep your level with 5-10 people. no need to do the quests :p

If everyone grows and harvests an experia pine every day, yeah. I wouldn't call that "easy" for a guild of largely-casual players who don't play every day.

There also were a few questions regarding new requirements for guilds that reached level 6 and higher.

That is correct, inactive guilds will lose their positions if they are currently on level 6, 7 or 8. Guilds will not derank from level 5 and lower. Guilds of level 5 have almost the same buff as level 6, so if guild doesn't want to keep maintaining, they can stop on level 5.

New system will also help to remove inactive, dead and alt guilds from the top and give a chance to the active interested in progression guilds. Guilds that are interested in the progression and the extra bonuses we are implementing (additional new bonuses to the buff + Guild Bank soon) will need to put some efforts into it.

The daily requirements are not high and can be easily completed. If guild doesn't have enough members but want to keep its positions, they can easily do it by getting new guild members. We always have new players joining, as well as old players returning to the game or leaving old guilds and searching for new home.

Even cutting the requirement in half and the penalty in half would be a huge win. You're penalizing tight-knit guilds with casual players. We don't want to recruit and grow, but we want rank 7. We're not going to get it at this rate, though.

Listen, I get the reason for it (kind of). You want to keep alt guilds out of the top20 so they're not siege-eligible. There are already relatively stringent siege eligibility requirements in place and it hasn't been an issue. Name one guild on the server that could win a siege vs an existing castle that isn't already in the top 20. There aren't any.

Use YOUR brain and do the math. You can only earn a finite amount of guild XP per day per person (doing bare minimum 4 Sunflower experia patches, a world boss, bunker, and 5 packs is 170). All of that alone is way more than 5 minutes, and 3-4 people doing the full 170 guild XP I listed a day is only 680. Congrats, by your example you just downgraded your level 6 guild. It would take 14 people doing the 5 packs and a bunker to match the 1200 guild XP minimum, but as I'm about to bring up: we should not be punishing players for having lives, especially if they spent the last year building their guild up on their own free time.

I personally work 8-10 hours a day and only have 2-3 hours to myself, the last thing I want to do during the week is have to get home and treat a video game like a job by waiting 2+ hours for the next CR/GR that isn't interrupted by reds and waiting for a bunker to be up at the right time, all while I do personal shit in my day-to-day life like cook food for my family, clean the house, and clean myself up to be presentable to the outside world. I know for a fact a plethora of players in this game are in a similar boat. You're telling us that we should make this our second job, and our response is going to be a resounding "fuck you". I'm not even in a level 5+ guild and I think it's bullshit.

If your guild misses ONE DAY, they have to get this new bare minimum of 1200 guild XP a day for 14 more days to catch up to where they were before, and if they miss another day, they lose another 2 weeks. You find it funny people are complaining about guild XP changes? I find it funny people like you lack empathy to think outside of their own situation to realize how bad an idea is. If you're at work and put on a team of 13 people for the month of February, but one of you gets sick and can't come in to work, all 13 of you don't get paid for the last 2 weeks of work. Does that sound fair to you?

The ONLY reason I can see this being a meaningful kind of system is if it is only applied to guilds that own castles, but not in the way of guild XP. People want activity from castle owners and want castles to change hands? Make them do something in-game or else castle gets vacated. But punishing people who built up their guild for the last year for having a life outside of a video game is bullshit and you know it.

I very much agree with this sentiment. Particularly "punishing people who built up their guild for the last year for having a life outside of a video game is bullshit and you know it."

Also if u have 20 active ppl in guild u should not have any problems with mantaining ur guild lvl and if u dont have that many active ppl well you just not supose have so high guild lvl.

Guild level is determined by how much guild XP the guild has achieved over time. Not how much they can sustain on a daily basis. Your statement of "you [sic] just not supose [sic] [to?] have so [sic] high guild lvl." is an opinion and not how guild level has been handled and represented.

My guild and I spent TONS of gold on experia patches getting our guild to level 6. Several did. Now, because a few folks are taking a break and I've got a ton of work-related travel coming up right around the time the patch comes out, we're going to be at risk for losing all of our guild's progress? That's total insanity. TOTAL insanity. And for what? To keep alt guilds from bidding on sieges? How about changing the siege requirements? Lower the bar? Don't screw me and my guild out of our progress toward rank 7 gems because we're not neckbeards without lives.

Guild level is determined by how much guild XP the guild has achieved over time. Not how much they can sustain on a daily basis. Your statement of "you [sic] just not supose [sic] [to?] have so [sic] high guild lvl." is an opinion and not how guild level has been handled and represented.

My guild and I spent TONS of gold on experia patches getting our guild to level 6. Several did. Now, because a few folks are taking a break and I've got a ton of work-related travel coming up right around the time the patch comes out, we're going to be at risk for losing all of our guild's progress? That's total insanity. TOTAL insanity. And for what? To keep alt guilds from bidding on sieges? How about changing the siege requirements? Lower the bar? Don't screw me and my guild out of our progress toward rank 7 gems because we're not neckbeards without lives.

So u probaby dont even need guild but just gems ? If that is the case meaby join lvl 7 guild for a while like a lot ppl do.

So u probaby dont even need guild but just gems ? If that is the case meaby join lvl 7 guild for a while like a lot ppl do.
We built this guild. We don't have many active players at this moment because of school/work/family and shit. So we're to be punished by a bullshit system? That's hot ass garbage, and I would be surprised if more people didn't agree. We've invested time and resources into it, and to have it stripped away due to inactivity is flat out bullshit. I'm really hoping this server doesn't turn into an absolute disaster, but if this change is made....I just dunno man.

Or do sunflower experias if you cheap :p:p and/or got the land

Doesn't take long to grow and if you planting 4 at a time that's only one 16s farm basically... for only 3 hours or something

I don't think it's "ridiculous" to have to pay to keep your guild level, especially as in the rankings now there are many higher up guilds that used to have names for themselves... and they have totally fallen off the face of the game xD
And in reality if a guild was properly active then the XP would passively generate itself from ppl doing the Qs anyways for the cash money prestige... Have you seen Misagon's Crystal price lately, heh

Really, paying for your guild is not too different from paying TAX CERTIFICATE for your PROPERTIES :D It just something you have to do all the time.

Yikes, you do realise sunflowers only give 20-60 exp if you only do the 4 for the quest? I'm saying pines cuz of the amount of exp it gives XD pls pls pls pls dont farm sunflowers for exp :confused: its only nice for the prestige mission.

Did you guys know the abyssal difference between full Erenor stuff and others one ?

Stop just talking about weapon, we talking about whole Erenor.

All piece of Erenor gave 3 stats, futhermore, erenor don't break and you can randomise it always.

Erenor is the ultimate stuff of Archeage, the last goal, did you guys understand that ?

Erenor begun the fall of Official server, gs difference was abyssal, some ppl was 15k gs and literrally one shot some players.

You guys just want to be 15k gs, kill the server and play with a little community of 200 players ?

Erenor nerf is a good thing, stop crying about it.
@Noname_Shiro

Erenor should not be removed, nor more nerf, in fact they should lower the nerf to 5%.
You cry about people with 15k of gs doing you oneshot .... Well, you do not need so much gs for that, and if you have not seen it before maybe it's because you did not get out of your farm too much.

On this server, almost anyone with 7-8k of gs makes you oneshot, if they have bad luck maybe they need two hits ... wow
Simply check the top of the server. Shit, anyone who has gone to bother Divinity ever sure he found the oneshot of @havockitty. Or who was never killed by a BEL and / or TS from Frontino, Kiwidealer or any other DR of the top?

I currently have 5,6gs, Rekyon with whom I play is 6,2gs and we died almost the same as when we had 3.0gs against those people.
The difference with the erenor would be that people like us and other people f2p, or people who put money in a casual way would be that we could acquire a VERY decent equipment, even if we took a long time and the cost is high. It would be worth it.

However, at the moment, that 10% nerf in the weapons makes us screw up. We do not have an infinite visa to upload everything to legendary erenor or more (hopefully we had it xD!). Which, realistically, will leave us with erenor in divine-epic with luck. It does not turn out very profitable something like that with the amount of money that you leave ...
Erenor thus has just become the weapons of people with good visas, who will be those who upload it to legendary-mythic-new degree. And even then not everyone will do it, since 70-100 dps of difference with T7 obsidian, compared to the green buffs that Obsidian gives is ridiculous, does not come out profitable.

For this reason, again, @Sparkle we ask, I think that mostly your community of players, that please change 10% to 5%, 10% is too much, too much to be worth ...

#VoteAllErenor5%

We need to get the change to be fair and profitable, comrades, fight for it.

Back