What's new

Anything 3.5 related

So what about a 5% nerf at divine and epic, and a 10% nerf higher than that? It would be like a soft progression cap where higher levels aren't really worth it to continue to upgrade, but you have the option if you really want to keep going.

If epic at 5% is better than legendary at 10% (I don't think it is but I haven't run the numbers), then make sure the legendary is a little better than epic, but probably still not worth the money.

Achieves the goal of catch up gear and keeps whales in check.

Caping one type on specific grade is technically not possible. Grades are related to all equipment and it's possible to either cap all or nothing. So you all can leave that idea.
We'll think on any additional changes related to Erenor. That's all I can tell for now.
There are several items in the game that are capped at a variety of different grades. Epherium cloaks are capped divine, delphinad cloaks capped at epic, and ayanad cloaks at legendary. I genuinely find it hard to believe that it's not possible to cap the grade of specific items.

There are several items in the game that are capped at a variety of different grades. Epherium cloaks are capped divine, delphinad cloaks capped at epic, and ayanad cloaks at legendary. I genuinely find it hard to believe that it's not possible to cap the grade of specific items.

Even better yet Erenor works pretty much exactly like cloaks, by synthesizing it’s regrade. And even better yet, in the future Trion/Xl games changed what can be put into erenor to synthesize it.
Here is an example: Currently you can only synthesize gear that is the same type (erenor shortspear requires 1 handed weapons to synthesize it, helmets require helmets, chest require chest, bows require bows ect)
In the future you can use any gear to synthesize any erenor. This clearly shows that the ability to lock out gear from synthesizing. So presumably it would not be hard to just make any erenor weapon that is Epic lock out all weapons instead of locking out every type of weapon that is not its
So for example: Erenor shortspear requires 1 handers all the way to epic (the prior tiers locking out all items that are not 1 handed) once the erenor hits epic you simply just make it lock out ALL weapons and it will effectively be capped.

But even besides that scenario you have the basis of cloaks being synthesized and being locked at specific grades (delph is epic, ayanad is legendary)

But whatever, if that’s what they want to say/not do then we have to live with it. We can only sit by and hope that reduce the nerf to 5% instead of 10 % or add crit damage lunafrost.

Different types of items have different mechanics and combined into groups with their own rules and possibilities.

@Sparkle can we get you to weigh in on this?

The "lose 20k xp if you don't get 1200 guild xp in a day" thing is really bothering me and a handful of other players.

I'm in a guild that has several players that play for a while, then leave to play something else, then come back and play casually. Right now, several people are taking a break and I've got a ton of travel for work coming up right around the time the 3.5 release is happening.

I don't want to recruit new players. The majority of the people in my guild are people that I'm friends with in real life and have been friends with for years. I can't stand most of the players in this game with their juvenile weaboo drama. The beauty of the sandbox/sandpark style of gameplay with this game is that you can have a big guild or a small guild and you can do just about whatever you want.

You're telling me that I either have to recruit a bunch of toxic weebs to grind out guild daily quests like slaves or get my guild to actively monitor XP gained and harvest experia patches or do packs/bunkers/etc on alts until we reach 1200xp.... daily. Sorry, but I have a full-time job already.

If this gets implemented, I see a lot of people parting ways.

The "lose 20k xp if you don't get 1200 guild xp in a day" thing is really bothering me and a handful of other players.

I'm in a guild that has several players that play for a while, then leave to play something else, then come back and play casually. Right now, several people are taking a break and I've got a ton of travel for work coming up right around the time the 3.5 release is happening.

I don't want to recruit new players. The majority of the people in my guild are people that I'm friends with in real life and have been friends with for years. I can't stand most of the players in this game with their juvenile weaboo drama. The beauty of the sandbox/sandpark style of gameplay with this game is that you can have a big guild or a small guild and you can do just about whatever you want.

You're telling me that I either have to recruit a bunch of toxic weebs to grind out guild daily quests like slaves or get my guild to actively monitor XP gained and harvest experia patches or do packs/bunkers/etc on alts until we reach 1200xp.... daily. Sorry, but I have a full-time job already.

100% this. If this change is made and kept, this game is absolutely dead to me. I've got WAY more responsibilities than a fucking video game. This is garbage, and I suspect you're going to lose a bit of your player base.

edit: For the staff to shit all over everybody that's been playing for over a year, building up their guild is absolutely ridiculous. I don't care about Erenor. Nerf it, boost it, or don't. But don't go screwing with peoples guilds and punishing them because they can't make time to play a VIDEO GAME every day.

Indeed, I am one of those people who actually swipes now and then to compensate for my lack of time to grind in the game. (It is supposed to be a game, not a job)

Making people like me suffer for most days not being able to do much more than afk in mirage while I do actual work is certainly going to drive me (and others like me I would imagine) away from the game. This means no more swiping here....

Indeed, I am one of those people who actually swipes now and then to compensate for my lack of time to grind in the game. (It is supposed to be a game, not a job)

Making people like me suffer for most days not being able to do much more than afk in mirage while I do actual work is certainly going to drive me (and others like me I would imagine) away from the game. This means no more swiping here....

They won't see another cent from me if this change comes in.

I'm assuming casual guilds are mad because they don't have access to the new items. Why not make it so that level 5 guilds can get access to all the item that the higher tier guilds can get? That way it doesn't mess with sieges and any casual guild can still gear up and not cause gear gaps in casual and not so casual players. I find this to be the best solution for both worlds unless I'm not seeing another problem besides that.

They won't see another cent from me if this change comes in.

Me neither. I'm not going to burn through gold just to keep my guild xp enough so I can get prestige gems and such. And I'm not going to join another guild for that... my guild should be enough!

Either reduce these requirements and penalties or make all guild prestige stuff available to level 5 guild! That is probably best solution anyway. Level 5 is plenty of grinding to get in first place. @Sparkle

There are also buffs gained at higher level guild that should be put at level 5 if small guilds aren't able to keep up with this new decay system. Everything except castle siege should be given to level 5 guilds since the only reason for this change was the siege mechanic.

Last edited:
Me neither. I'm not going to burn through gold just to keep my guild xp enough so I can get prestige gems and such. And I'm not going to join another guild for that... my guild should be enough!

Either reduce these requirements and penalties or make all guild prestige stuff available to level 5 guild! That is probably best solution anyway. Level 5 is plenty of grinding to get in first place. @Sparkle

There are also buffs gained at higher level guild that should be put at level 5 if small guilds aren't able to keep up with this new decay system. Everything except castle siege should be given to level 5 guilds since the only reason for this change was the siege mechanic.

or just fix the problem from the other end. lower bid requirements if the goal is to keep alt guilds from having a monopoly on siege bidding. that's the easy solution that hurts nobody. solved.

Obsdian t7's will be getting boost to their base stats, so why not just leave erenor the way it is without the 10% stat nerf? It's still a big grind the the effort doesn't seem worth it at this point with the changes made.

Yikes, you do realise sunflowers only give 20-60 exp if you only do the 4 for the quest? I'm saying pines cuz of the amount of exp it gives XD pls pls pls pls dont farm sunflowers for exp :confused: its only nice for the prestige mission.

haha, yeah I forgot to say "if you have the land".... I personally do pines cause they look better :D

You have a comically fatal flaw in this. Your words: "if you really are a Level 6/7 Guild, realistically you can afford this small-change gold cost". Are you telling me your inactive guild is generating you gold while you're logged off? This system doesn't support player activity and promote player retention. You're trying to tell me that if I can't log in for a certain period of time, I can circumvent the dilemma this change presents to me by spending the 100-200 gold a day that I cannot make because I'm unable to log in. This is a system that fucks with what people have built up. The rest of my response can be summed up by the Login Tracker analogy I mentioned above.

Imagine your parents giving you a dollar to buy a cookie at school. This system is the equivalent of if you don't spend the dollar then they rip off your toenail. In reality, if you don't spend the dollar you just don't get the cookie. If you do spend the dollar, you get a cookie.

It's laughable that you say it's a comical flaw...
When that is the WHOLE POINT... An "inactive" guild isn't generating the gold and so isn't paying for "upkeep" ... So you don't get to keep it... Simple... BUT if you put a SMALL effort in to just do a few dalies (less than 10 min for me) to buy just ONE Experia Pine... just you and a very few others can pretty easily keep your guild up. Hard to fathom that anyone completely incapacitated from logging to just do things that that zero-effort.
Just think of it as a short chore just like all those ones that everyone obviously so busy in life is doing. Not a huge time investment for something you and a few others seem to care so much about so much in your busy lives...

My guild or any guild for that matter going as inactive as it did and as they will, doesn't deserve the buffs... lol
A guild that deserves it's place will be able to hold the rank, EVEN when and if some people go "inactive", by the efforts of members who actually care, and even then they only have to do very little.............
But I guess from the way you wording your responses... you're part of a guild where MOST of the members would disappear completely come the time to go back to work/uni/become a LIFER for the next 9 months... Just like mine xD

I will concede I like the idea of the "better" buff being activated once you reach a particular XP per day by pressing that button or whatever, maybe reverting to default of the level 5 buff unless applied

But for now if they don't make it that way... well it's already being implemented innit :D

As for what you say here to another user...

Care to comment on why you ignored the Merit Badge/Login Tracker paragraph? This system should be enticing people to choose the game with their free time instead of punishing people for having none. We should be rewarded for logging in and doing something actively, not punished for having children or working a hectic job to keep the internet going so we can log in on the weekends.

It is so entitled to expect a reply to everything someone types.

And Honestly, since you are purposely misconstruing ppls discussion and points they trying to make to you... it's clear you can't be reasoned with so there's no point talking about it anymore, especially with you expecting a reply to every nitty gritty point...

When that is the WHOLE POINT... An "inactive" guild isn't generating the gold and so isn't paying for "upkeep" ... So you don't get to keep it... Simple... BUT if you put a SMALL effort in to just do a few dalies (less than 10 min for me) to buy just ONE Experia Pine... just you and a very few others can pretty easily keep your guild up. Hard to fathom that anyone completely incapacitated from logging to just do things that that zero-effort.
Just think of it as a short chore just like all those ones that everyone obviously so busy in life is doing. Not a huge time investment for something you and a few others seem to care so much about so much in your busy lives...

My guild or any guild for that matter going as inactive as it did and as they will, doesn't deserve the buffs... lol
A guild that deserves it's place will be able to hold the rank, EVEN when and if some people go "inactive", by the efforts of members who actually care, and even then they only have to do very little.............
But I guess from the way you wording your responses... you're part of a guild where MOST of the members would disappear completely come the time to go back to work/uni/become a LIFER for the next 9 months... Just like mine xD

I will concede I like the idea of the "better" buff being activated once you reach a particular XP per day by pressing that button or whatever, maybe reverting to default of the level 5 buff unless applied

But for now if they don't make it that way... well it's already being implemented innit :D

As for what you say here to another user...

And Honestly, since you are purposely misconstruing ppls discussion and points they trying to make to you... it's clear you can't be reasoned with so there's no point talking about it anymore, especially with you expecting a reply to every nitty gritty point...

Let's cut the bull shit right now, you are missing one very important detail. These guild have taken a large amount of time, up to a year, to reach their CURRENT benefits of being a higher rank. This change is going to add new retarded benefits to make zerging better, and then say that if you're inactive you dont deserve those new benefits, or the OLD CURRENT ONES.

Honestly though if your having a problem with a few guilds holding a monopoly on cAstles via alt guilds why would you release a so called fix that affects every single player mostly negatively. That is not what I would call a fix. Especially when some of these players have been loyal costumers for years. I would suggest you go back to the drawing board in this 1 . Why don’t you make it so you cannot consecutively bid on castles maybe 1 month on and one month off. Now there is a fix that punishes no one expect the abusers of the system. I am sure you can get more creative than that. The point here is you don’t punish the whole community for the actions of the few elite

Patch notes regarding the guilds changes have already been posted and will not change. Amount of daily EXP required is not huge and not even big and you all forget regarding the extra bonuses higher level guilds will receive.
Will also need to repeat myself here as not sure that my previous post was read:
There also were a few questions regarding new requirements for guilds that reached level 6 and higher.

That is correct, inactive guilds will lose their positions if they are currently on level 6, 7 or 8. Guilds will not derank from level 5 and lower. Guilds of level 5 have almost the same buff as level 6, so if guild doesn't want to keep maintaining, they can stop on level 5.

New system will also help to remove inactive, dead and alt guilds from the top and give a chance to the active interested in progression guilds. Guilds that are interested in the progression and the extra bonuses we are implementing (additional new bonuses to the buff + Guild Bank soon) will need to put some efforts into it.

The daily requirements are not high and can be easily completed. If guild doesn't have enough members but want to keep its positions, they can easily do it by getting new guild members. We always have new players joining, as well as old players returning to the game or leaving old guilds and searching for new home.

On the low end, a Pine Experia gives 44 Guild XP. 1200/44 = ~28. So 28 people need to buy an Experia in advance, or the people who are in the guild need to scrounge together 777 gold. We already know the guild isn't giving them money just for existing, so they have to pay that out of pocket with the little time in the day they play. Earning 800 gold when you're too busy to log in isn't "small" effort. Not to mention it takes 24 hours for Pine Experias to grow, so you'd have to drop 1600: 800 for the first set and 800 for the second set. Tell me how you plan on earning 1600 gold with limited time in your schedule. THEN tell me how it's fair for you to have 11,200 gold stolen from you if you miss out on spending 800g once with a nonexistent activity level.

Do you honestly think that a guild you and your friends spent months building up should be penalized because you guys want to play something else for a day? Let's say you guys only get 1200 guild XP a day. It takes you 125 days to level a guild from 4 to 5. Let's just say for the sake of convenience that it takes the same amount of XP to level a guild from 5 to 6, and 6 to 7. If you as a guild make it to Level 7, it took you 375 days, which is just over a full year. If you all take a single day off as a guild, you lose 14 days-worth of experience from something you just spent a year building up. You all now have to spend an extra 14 days earning 1200 XP a day just to get back to where you were before, and if you miss another day, you lose another 2 weeks. No one in their right mind would think that's okay. If you aren't online to contribute to the guild, you shouldn't reap the benefit of it, but you shouldn't have it permanently removed from what you've created. If you earned 7 Merit Badges a day until you have 700 Merit Badges but you miss grabbing Day 23's Login Tracker, this system is the equivalent of them taking away 70 Merit Badges instead of giving you 5 for clicking the button. Absolutely no one should be okay with that.

And yes, I AM part of a guild where people will disappear when life comes around to kick them in the ass. Would you come back to a game where you spent 6 months building something up but it was destroyed because you had to be in and out of the hospital for the last 3 weeks, all while another 2 guild members had a kid and would rather spend time with their newborn, or you and 4 guild members have to work on weekends to feed their families while another 2 guild members decided to go on vacation to get out of the house, alongside another member taking care of their sick family so they don't die from pneumonia, and another guild member got fired from a well-paying job so he had to work 2 jobs to make ends meet, and all of this happening while 7 members start college and 3 preparing for deployment? I just had all this happen to my guild, and you know what? If they spent the last 6 months helping build the guild up, only for them to leave and return to the game and our guild was down to a point where it was before they even started working on it, do you think they would stay? Would you stay? Fuck no, no one would stay and not a single person would blame you or them for going away and never coming back. This system is requiring guild upkeep to be a 100% daily requirement spending more than "just 5-10 minutes a day" over an arbitrary problem that isn't even really there. This won't fix anything, but it will sure hurt a number of things.

Name where I am misconstruing a single argument. Please, I'll wait. I can very clearly be reasoned with, the issue is you and everyone else cannot be reasoned with. You're arguing for a poor design choice with little basis or (I assume) education in game design on the matter. This is a system catching flies with vinegar instead of honey. This is offering a stick to a donkey instead of a carrot. No system in a video game should have you work for a year under one impression building up a community only to punish you for 2 weeks every time you're inactive for 24 hours. That's not how you entice people to play, that's how you tell people "live here or else".

Patch notes regarding the guilds changes have already been posted and will not change. Amount of daily EXP required is not huge and not even big and you all forget regarding the extra bonuses higher level guilds will receive.
Will also need to repeat myself here as not sure that my previous post was read:

This system is punishing people who made a big guild and have lives outside of this game. My guild has dozens of active players during the week, but hardly any during the weekend. If my guild were level 6 or 7, this system would be screwing us over because we have jobs and families during the weekend. Please think of a better way to implement this, because I'm not even in a level 6 guild and it honestly is a deterrent from me joining a big guild. If 3 months of my time and effort can be destroyed in less than a week because I have to work a job to keep my internet going so I can play this game in my free time, I'm not helping anyone build up a thing nor am I telling people to come spend money and time here and I believe the same can be said about anyone else with half a brain looking at this system.

You want to fix who can siege? Implement it on the top 20 guilds in a way the penalizes their ability to siege, not steal XP away from them. Make it a reward for earning a certain amount of XP a day. But punishing all guilds for choosing to play another game or have a real life is an insult to every casual player on this server and is only going to drive the smart people away.

Last edited:
25 experia pines aren't that much, personnally, i've enough land to plant them, me only.

If 5 members plant 5 experia pines each for a pretty decend guild bonus, this isn't really a big deal.

But, there's gonna be a counter for these daily exp, to know how many exp a guild has make the present day ?

The only problem can be the labor cost to harvest them if you haven't a decent amount of proficiency.

Back