What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Guilds need better incentive and the buffs/bonus are a good thing.

Solution: Play Game
I Agree.

There was already a solution. Leave it all alone and re-implement the original siege mechanics.
Lucky for us we're not the ones that decide what to receive changes on completely. If for example you were, we would only have ship regrades related changes in the game. But since this is 3.5 related, have it a go with Solutions for Siege Mechanics.

My point is that Punishments should be used to decrease behavior: If you leave a guild then you suffer a 24 hour cooldown punishment, so the incentive is to not leave guilds so frequently. As for Rewards, they should be used to increase behavior: If you do trade runs, you make gold, so the incentive is to do more trade runs. Punishments: Don't do this. Rewards: Do this. The punishment in the change is saying that if you don't meet a guild xp requirement, your guild loses xp, so the incentive is to do guild quests. Here's what's wrong with that statement, It's a punishment telling you to do guild quests. Psychologically it doesn't make sense, because it should be reward based if they are trying to get people to do something. My suggestion previously mentioned in another post was to switch the punishment to a reward: If you meet the guild xp requirement, your guild is allowed to siege, so the incentive is to do guild quests. It's not the perfect suggestion and I can agree with that, but I'm trying to get a point across and I hope you guys can see that now, you can make the same change by switching the punishment to a reward.

The guilds that are talking about it that have enough members to do this "safely" don't necessarily want to recruit everyone with a pulse. You want to know why people like us are complaining? Because we recruit like-minded individuals who may be in a situation like ours. We pick and choose who we want to join our guild, because we treat our guild like a family. We want people with our mindset, whether it be casual or otherwise. My guild is active 5 days out of the week, and if we had made it to guild level 6+, this system would have wasted all of our efforts by knocking us down because the majority of us are busy on weekends or had real-life emergencies pop up. The only work-around with this system is to mass recruit like all of the name-less and face-less prestige-farming guilds that already fill the server's ranks by just existing and doing nothing with it, but why would I want to recruit every swinging dick in my faction without knowing I'd pick up some trashy human being with a mentality like yours?

Fuck you and your assumption for thinking my guild isn't interested in reaching rank 6. You want me to go tell my guild members to go UA, quit their jobs, ignore their families, and abort their unborn kid for a video game? How fucking DARE you assume my busy guild members don't have the drive to do something. You can be done with my analogies all you want, but at least I'm contributing something to the argument from the viewpoint of a person who isn't even affected by this.

My mentality thank you for asking is really good. Notice how I didn't need to stop so low as to insult you or your way of thinking. Have a nice day/night/life.

My mentality thank you for asking is really good. Notice how I didn't need to stop so low as to insult you or your way of thinking. Have a nice day/night/life.

Except you did insult me. Nice to know your reading comprehension is just as shit as your debate skills. Make sure you don't get nosebleeds being so high up on your horse.

Another suggestion that is going off on a branch, this is not supported by anything I've said thus far.
Devs should review siege attackers, simply investigate whatever guilds are attacking, and make sure they are not an alt guild. Yes this would be slightly demanding of the devs, but it would solve the problem.

I dont think level 6 guilds should be able to delevel back down to level 5 because everyone enjoys glider buff at level 6. Perhaps XP could count for something towards leaderboards alongside numbers and gear score or not, whatever.

However, I dont see a problem with level 7 and 8 guilds losing XP and levels because at those levels they should be incentivized to keep their guilds active and populated for the additional guild buffs.

A guild at Lvl 7 or lvl 8 should presumably be able to seige but more importantly, recruit people out of smaller irrelevant guilds that want the guild bonuses because frankly the guild bonuses should be for guilds that actively play the game. Or in this case, able to muster up 15 to 20 people to do 1 or 2 of their 5 guild quests

Last edited:
You want me to go tell my guild members to go UA, quit their jobs, ignore their families, and abort their unborn kid for a video game? How fucking DARE you assume my busy guild members don't have the drive to do something.

First off, I'd appreciate it if you could have a rational debate on a topic without using harsh language. Secondly, at any level, most people that need to complete a quest is like 20. If you have an active guild that actually plays the game for more than 15 minutes then you should be fine. You're acting like you have to farm quests all day for your guild to withstand its level.

Honestly, should stop even responding if you're going to act out like a child in all your responses.

what is the final decision of erenor weapons?????????????????
just if they leave also -10%, no one will do it, since t7 obsidians will still be better

Additional Erenor changes

After multiple discussions on our side it was decided to reduce input needed to level up Erenor equipment.

Experience Requirements for leveling Erenor Items up are reduced by 30% instead of 5% and 10% originally announced.

With this change Erenor will become cheaper and more affordable.

Erenor was additionally tested and confirmed to remain the strongest type of gear even with 5% armor nerf and 10% nerf in weapon and jewelry. Due to it no further changes will be made to it and nerf % will remain the same.

Well, you know, people gonna make Erenor, don't be afraid about that. :eek: @dzhafarmakhmudov

I think it's mainly to make people use differents items in their stuff and note a automatic full stuff Erenor, like some ayanad, some obsidian & some Erenor.

I love mmorpg when you can do this, that's give some freedom :)

And still, people like mage, healer or idk which other class(dr lol) gonna make instrument/bow for stats.

Idk about main weapon but Erenor still something than can't break, not like my Epic Greatclub Life Ayanad q.q (Yeah, i'm a masochist Greatclub lover)

But can you still reply to my question and explain why it's complicated for the guild counting 65 members to gain 1400 EXP within a day?
Maybe we all are wrong and even if guild is active, this amount of EXP for the guild in exchange to good in-game bonuses is a lot and we just need to reverse the changes and remove bonuses (currently announced and future) as it's impossible to get more and do nothing for it.

@Sparkle,

It's not hard for them to do it if they have 65 people do dailies, but why should they have to do them? That's the point being made here. If i don't want to do a guild pack I should not lose previously earned xp. This game requires a lot of grinding to progress, and if this level of forced grinding is implemented it stops being a game and becomes a chore. I have no interest in playing a sandbox game where mods tells me how I have to enjoy it.

I think it's mainly to make people use differents items in their stuff and note a automatic full stuff Erenor, like some ayanad, some obsidian & some Erenor.

I love mmorpg when you can do this, that's give some freedom :)

And still, people like mage, healer or idk which other class(dr lol) gonna make instrument/bow for stats.

Idk about main weapon but Erenor still something than can't break, not like my Epic Greatclub Life Ayanad q.q (Yeah, i'm a masochist Greatclub lover)
No one will make his bow for half a million gold on Legendary Erenor, when in t7 obsidian + 15% crit. The same can be said about the nodachi and clubs.
As for jewelry, I generally cry with laughter!
'op'op'op
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_4.png

very good price difference, let's do everything together erenor weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
No one will make his bow for half a million gold on Legendary Erenor, when in t7 obsidian + 15% crit. The same can be said about the nodachi and clubs.
As for jewelry, I generally cry with laughter!
'op'op'op
View attachment 6313
View attachment 6314

very good price difference, let's do everything together erenor weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeee, I rly would like to know why there is 10% nerf on jewelry. Erenor nerf would look way better with 10% weapons 5% armors 0% jewelry and 30% reduced exp needed.

Yeee, I rly would like to know why there is 10% nerf on jewelry. Erenor nerf would look way better with 10% weapons 5% armors 0% jewelry and 30% reduced exp needed.
@Sparkle why do you all want nerf erenor weapons -10%? I do not understand
Why then even put the update?
Half a million gold is worth the Legendary Erenor at prices 3.0(-30%), in 3.5 this price will increase to 700k gold(-30%), since craft will be 4 times more expensive than now
While the price of Legendary and Mythic Obsidian will fall in price because of the chance regrade and new crafting.
Dear administration, think again about your decision, otherwise you will lose a lot of top and ordinary players because of your current decisions.

Last edited:
Back