What's new

Appreciation Gifts for Active players!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
giftthread2.jpeg

Dear ArcheRagers!​

Due to the release of the 4.0 Global Update with Custom changes all players that accessed the game at least once within the last 60 days prior the release can receive an Appreciation Gift from ArcheRage.​

The requirements:
- Access the game at least once within the last 60 days prior 4.0 release.​
- Have at least one character of level 52+ on the account.​

Important! Gift can be received only once per account, so be careful in your choice of the character. Gift will not be possible to exchange or forward to another character on the account after you make a choice.​

To receive a Gift you need to:
Visit your Account Panel → go Services → choose an Appreciation Gift button → choose a character from the list and press a confirmation button.​
account panel.png

Gift includes multiple pleasant and useful items. Each active player will receive 1 of the random gliders, costumes, pets, mounts, decor items as well as many other different consumables.

Gifts can be requested until the end of November, 11th.

Last edited:
I just started, I'm downloading the client now. Do I get this free stuff, too if I can hit level 52 before the deadline?

@Sparkle it's somewhat unclear to me, do we get one glider one mount etc. or just one of the options listed? cause in that case I am getting picture frame for sure ??

also I am kind of concerned by the difference in support packs, the new support pack with full T5 obsidan set gonna put fresh new players way ahead of people who started month or two ago and very close to players that started even year ago, I love that it contains built farm cart and a mount, that's awesome and needed but that T5 gear is bit too powerfull in my opinion unless there is something to compensate those who got their T2 armor + T4 weapons recently and help them catch up to newly created characters

Appreciation Gifts are temporary disabled as some players have issues with receiving them. They will be available for request soon again.

To receive a Gift you need to:
Visit your Account Panel → go Services → choose an Appreciation Gift button → choose a character from the list and press a confirmation button.​

Gift includes multiple pleasant and useful items. Each active player will receive 1 of the random gliders, costumes, pets, mounts, decor items as well as many other different consumables.

Gifts can be requested until the end of November, 11th.

When will the appreciation gift button show up?
Gift.jpg

Gotcha, nvm ^ I was getting pic of what I saw under services for my reply, when you posted the update. My bad!

Is there a list of what is in the appreciation gift, I need to know so I know what of my 6 characters to give it to? Can you select what you get or is it picked for you?

@Sparkle it's somewhat unclear to me, do we get one glider one mount etc. or just one of the options listed? cause in that case I am getting picture frame for sure ??
Is there a list of what is in the appreciation gift, I need to know so I know what of my 6 characters to give it to? Can you select what you get or is it picked for you?
Each day you get some consumables, next day chest + 1 random glider, costume, mount, pet or decor. So at the end you'll get a glider, costume, mount, pet and decor anyway.

Appreciation Gifts are now available. If you haven't received it yet, visit your Account Panel and request the one.

Each day you get some consumables, next day chest + 1 random glider, costume, mount, pet or decor. So at the end you'll get a glider, costume, mount, pet and decor anyway.
great, I was afraid my trash RNG would screw this one up for me as well

also I am kind of concerned by the difference in support packs, the new support pack with full T5 obsidan set gonna put fresh new players way ahead of people who started month or two ago and very close to players that started even year ago, I love that it contains built farm cart and a mount, that's awesome and needed but that T5 gear is bit too powerfull in my opinion unless there is something to compensate those who got their T2 armor + T4 weapons recently and help them catch up to newly created characters

Hey Beerson one of the things people over look is the fact that old support packs would be useless at this point with the new gems and such. The support packs were designed for the era you were playing in.

In future updates they will probably get boosted again. This should only be something we all welcome to encourage new players. Not complain about how much gold we spent when we started.

Back