What's new

Aqua farm/bungalow seed beds

What if you copied all the pearls/corals and made new items. Make them larger like the size of mining drill or magestic tree. Make these items and increase cost, growth time and yield. It could be like the bundle system, planting bundles is less aids then single plants but yields less. I think this is would be a good alternative.
There is no such model to do that.

little payout? I spend 1 labor per red or green coral and i get 1.6-3.2g worth of coral from it lol

the only thing you'll do is increase the supply, so price will go down, and then you'll have the same payout for the same work in the end.
I meant the amount of coral you get per polyp. I think it's much too low for the amount of time coral takes to grow, even with the timers cut in half.

It has been asked for before. The answer was no because there is no model that big. And not all models can be modified.
The workbench model has not been scaled and the modifications have been to its recipes that can be crafted. Any differences to its size would be from game patch updates. Which there have been none that changed its physical size.

And for the titan mobs they're general mobs. Most of the normal mobs can be scaled, the exception being single use unique mobs and bosses. Many cannot be scaled or have effects applied to them with what we can do at the time. What models we have scaled you can see do not resemble the original size perfectly and may not work 100% of the time correctly. You can see this with the Arcan pet who's face does not always load in
Farm models cannot be scaled. The way they "grow" is by the model swaps with another bigger model at each stage.

I’d like @Sparkle to weigh in on this, no offence but you have been wrong in the past on what can be done and what can’t.
You say this. But you've never said what I was wrong about. Many things I don't give a definitive no or yes to as things become more possible or impossible with updates.
Now if you show me where I've been wrong. I'll correct it as to not be providing miss information.

There's no aquatic land that will fit such a large crop.
If a bundle was possible you are correct. For them to be proportional with other bundles in size/return no land could fit them. Or at best more than 1

Just sad that it doesn't seem possible to have seedbeds for the corals ;-; would've been amazing.

I’d like @Sparkle to weigh in on this, no offence but you have been wrong in the past on what can be done and what can’t.
Aqua farm/bungalow seed beds will require different models that we don't have as well as don't have a technical possibility to create such that would look and work properly for the water properties.

@Sparkle could an alternative be adding wild coral that grows on the coastal regions? just pick different corals for different places?

would add an extra layer of depth to a pretty empty ocean

You guys created an entire room at Mirage Isle. I have faith you can add something small such as this.

After creating that new room in Mirage Isle, I think that it opens up plenty of opportunities to continue producing custom work in the game. Unique ideas like this is what draws players in. Imagine if you unlocked a new location on the map. People would flock to the server to see what it was all about.

With that being said, perhaps you can look more closely into the seed beds after your team has completed patch 4.5

fyi, they can edit game date to add things but they cannot create something entirely new.. So I guess they base their answer on the notion that it's something entirely new.

I’m sure you guys could pay some to do the image item and do the model. Please work on this would be a awesome asset to your server

Back