What's new

Aqua-thatched farmhouse

Would you like to have this added too the game?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyperblast

Ok i'm just gonna say it, absolutely 98% of the player base HATES coral and pearl farming...like omg this sucks so me and my friends came up with the idea of adding a new redesign of the thatched farmhouse to be upgraded into a house that can support aquafarming in its center with 4 custom seedbeds submerged underwater that only allows for coral and pearls to be planted. I understand that the bungalows and aquafarms will be rendered nearly pointless until U7.0 for when the farmhands get released into the game.

Yes please! Especially when planting in Diamond Shores when the shader bugs out 1/2 the time on me around certain ingame time. If people are worried “it’ll crash market on people that work hard” on those goods, then can remove the “seed box” 1/2 growth timer buff on them to make it fair if players are worried it’ll make “Erenor too easy to get” but make it a more enjoyable experience farming them.

I heavily agree (even though it was mine and another guildies idea) it will provide mass benefits to the player untill 7.0 which is still a while away this way erenor is easier to achieve and makes pvp a bit more balanced.

I’m not sure I understood you correctly. Do you want to grow coral and pearls on the ground, instead of using existing aquafarms and growing those in the water areas?

aqua farms are only 20 Gilda each i did it that way forever, having an aquafarm on land defeats the purpose of the water houses and the aqua farms it is not hard i had like 20 aqua farms and a couple thatched just use a dahuts bubble and getter dun

I’m not sure I understood you correctly. Do you want to grow coral and pearls on the ground, instead of using existing aquafarms and growing those in the water areas?
What im trying to say is a remodeled version of the advanced farmhouses miner,harvester etc but being able to plant coral on seedbeds. It can also work as same mechanics of the remodeled thatched house but with the same design as the bungalow. Or even coral bundles for the aquafarm

No sparkle, have custom seedbeds that is submerged slightly underwater where the middle section is of the upgraded thatched farmhouse and those 4 seedbeds would only allow for coral and pearls to be grown.

No sparkle, have custom seedbeds that is submerged slightly underwater where the middle section is of the upgraded thatched farmhouse and those 4 seedbeds would only allow for coral and pearls to be grown.
So, you want that thatched farmhouses to be in the aqua area or on land?

aqua farms are only 20 Gilda each i did it that way forever, having an aquafarm on land defeats the purpose of the water houses and the aqua farms it is not hard i had like 20 aqua farms and a couple thatched just use a dahuts bubble and getter dun
I have 2 28x28 bungalows and i dont use em because ITS ANNOYING!!!! ya I can just plant everything 1 by 1 and get annoyed or actually enjoy having a thatched farmhouse with a small pool in the center where i can plant the corals and pearls in the center while also planting other seeds on the land itself.

I'm not sure what to choose,I don't think it's reasonable to plant on land,haha
But I prefer to add some new ways to the game,Especially about planting ;) ;)

We don't think that it's a good idea to add ways to plant items that can be planted only in the aqua area to the land. Lets keep aqua farming and land farming separate.

Atleast make or remodel it to a water version
Then why should it be exactly a thatched farmhouse, not a remodeled bungalow? We already have a water version of the house that is a bungalow.

What about just adding coral seedbed to the lower platform of bungalow (either by default or by upgrading them)?

Can coral bundle also be considred then? I have been waiting almost 3 year now...
No. There is no model for it and a bundle scaling means it would also not fit on any aqua property anyway.

Back