What's new

ArcheRage 2nd Anniversary Updates!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
xAZcbGy.png

Dear ArcheRagers,​

ArcheRage celebrates its 2nd Anniversary and due to it we prepared a Gift for you. Thank you for staying with us!​

To apply the updates, server will be restarted on 10/21 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

• Join our InGame Festival:
    • Hallowtide Festival [LINK]
  • Participate in our Forum Events:
    • Anniversary Randomizer [LINK]
    • AR Anniversary Greeting Card [LINK]
    • Spooky Pumpkin Head [LINK]
    • Halloween Party House [LINK]
  • Gifts for players.
    • Gift can be requested at your Account Panel starting from 10/21 till 11/4. For it choose Services --> Anniversary Gift.
      Gift can be requested only once per account. Account should have at least one character at level 52 or higher*.
      * If you reached level 52 on your account after 10/21, contact Sparkle as you may not be able to request it through the website.
    • You request only the first gift at your account panel. All other gifts, you'll be able to get directly in game by opening the gift boxes once a day (7 boxes in total) and completing small custom quests (5 anniversary daily quests) in the game world and Mirage Isle.​
    • If any Anniversary Gift boxes are not opened by November, 5th, they will disappear.​
    • Among the gifts you'll find a new custom Pet "Lucky Buddy", new custom dancing and singing decor figurine "ArcheMan", ArcheRage Birthday Effect that will allow you to complete anniversary missions and quests (important! you'll not be able to complete anniversary quests without it!), unique Title, Anniversary Mission Chests with the various anniversary missions and much more.​
    • Make sure to visit ArcheRage Ambassador and ArcheRage Legate in Mirage for some of the anniversary quests.
      2.jpg
    • Some of the quests will reward you with Anniversary Token. Anniversary Tokens can be used to craft various items at Anniversary Workbench next to the ArcheRage Embassy in Mirage Isle. Anniversary Workbench will disappear on November, 5th, but you'll still be able to craft items after using Festival Gift Exchanger instead.​
    • Blue Spiral Party HatStrawberry Cake Birthday Hat
      Lemon Cake Birthday Hat
      Hellkissed Dagger
      Hellkissed Sword
      Hellkissed Greatsword
      Hellkissed Katana
      Hellkissed Nodachi
      Hellkissed Staff
      Hellkissed Shield
      Hellkissed Bow
      Hellkissed Guitar
      Hellkissed Oboe
      Hellkissed Scepter
      Hellkissed Club
      Hellkissed Greatclub
      Merit Badge
      Loyalty Token
      Bound Tax Certificate
      Warrior's Medal
  • In-game boutique will be updated on 10/22 [LINK]

Last edited:
1571661427565.png

Omgosh I love this little guy tysm! It brightens up my public bar area ^.^

I just got a question, where do I get these from? Quest doesn't say:
1571661475275.png

Oh.. and I just tried the [craft iron ingot] quest but it's not updating - can it not be done at the multipurpose?

1571661608836.png

Go to na.archerage.to
Go to Account services
Go to the Services drop down
Select Anniversary Gift
Select the character you want it on
Receive Anniversary gift in mail in game

anniversary.png

Thanks for the anniversary gifts, but I wish the reusable gift wasn't one item on a 7 day timer and 24 hour cooldown, makes it hard to maximize it perfectly instead of opening a gift each day on a separate timer/cooldown like last year. Won't be possible to claim it 7 times even if you did hit it perfectly at the 24 hour mark every day from opening. Kinda seems odd.

Also, could we maybe get an option for the dance without the music itself on the little archeman? Even if he did poledance with the mass poledance song would've been better than that awkward celebration song :oops: Otherwise he's neat and kinda in the range of what people would like in their homes (lifesize maids doing the sweep emote? butlers? husbands? wifes? wink wink)

Also, could we maybe get an option for the dance without the music itself on the little archeman? Even if he did poledance with the mass poledance song would've been better than that awkward celebration song :oops: Otherwise he's neat and kinda in the range of what people would like in their homes (lifesize maids doing the sweep emote? butlers? husbands? wifes? wink wink)

Hahaha here I was considering to ask if the music could be nonstop cuz atm it ends after a while x'D

Thanks for the anniversary gifts, but I wish the reusable gift wasn't one item on a 7 day timer and 24 hour cooldown, makes it hard to maximize it perfectly instead of opening a gift each day on a separate timer/cooldown like last year. Won't be possible to claim it 7 times even if you did hit it perfectly at the 24 hour mark every day from opening. Kinda seems odd.

Aviendha is absolutely right. If you let the song go until the end, you'll have the ArcheMan still dancing with no music after. So, if you want to repeat a song, you'll need to reactivate it.

P.S. Hope you all liked our little Anniversary Man and he increased your mood.

Oh.. and I just tried the [craft iron ingot] quest but it's not updating - can it not be done at the multipurpose?
Like other profession title related things, it cannot be completed at multipurpose bench. I still tried it, too though :p

Yeah I feel they should've done a CD timer like 20hrs or 22hrs, to give some breathing room......
And this:
- You request only the first gift at your account panel. All other gifts, you'll be able to get directly in game by opening the gift boxes once a day (7 boxes in total) and completing small custom quests (5 anniversary daily quests) in the game world and Mirage Isle.

So impossible to complete if u missed opening the box by a few hours???? Cause on the box itself it says it disappears in 7 days :D

Yeah I feel they should've done a CD timer like 20hrs or 22hrs, to give some breathing room......
And this:
- You request only the first gift at your account panel. All other gifts, you'll be able to get directly in game by opening the gift boxes once a day (7 boxes in total) and completing small custom quests (5 anniversary daily quests) in the game world and Mirage Isle.

So impossible to complete if u missed opening the box by a few hours???? Cause on the box itself it says it disappears in 7 days :D

but, the first time you opened it it didn't have a cooldown.. so afaik the first + 6 days after you still open it 7 times? ?

but, the first time you opened it it didn't have a cooldown.. so afaik the first + 6 days after you still open it 7 times? ?
1+2 equals 5 for me 'crazy1
guess i shouldn't believe RogueChoi XD
given that every day u gonna be at the exact same times to open it, not skip it yeah... as i said id rather have 20-22hrs CD instead of 24hr :)

given that every day u gonna be at the exact same times to open it, not skip it yeah... as i said id rather have 20-22hrs CD instead of 24hr :)

And what if you cannot open it when you log... so you say "do it later"... gonna forget and boohoo you didn't get all the box :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Believe me about what? That's literally what I said. I didn't say the box expires after 24 hours if you didn't open it.

Believe me about what? That's literally what I said. I didn't say the box expires after 24 hours if you didn't open it.

I think he's meaning that you claim:
Won't be possible to claim it 7 times even if you did hit it perfectly at the 24 hour mark every day from opening. Kinda seems odd.

But it IS possible if you open it ASAP when you are able to each day... There's a FEW minutes of leeway after all

Which is why I said
And what if you cannot open it when you log... so you say "do it later"... gonna forget and boohoo you didn't get all the box :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cause like you pointed out mr choi, it's going to be really hard to hit that timing perfectly.

@Sparkle I have noticed some 2nd anniversary coin crafts in the mirage composition workbench (next to fireworks merchant) are we going to be able to obtain these coins and obtain the rewards or was that scrapped?

Back