What's new

ArcheRage 2nd Anniversary Updates!

@Sparkle I have noticed some 2nd anniversary coin crafts in the mirage composition workbench (next to fireworks merchant) are we going to be able to obtain these coins and obtain the rewards or was that scrapped?
This year's AR b-day coin is an Anniversary Token. You receive it for completing some of the anniversary quests and can use in the special exchanger that is located next to the AR Embassy - Anniversary Workbench.

So I guess I'm only gonna be able to claim the gift 6 times and not 7 times even though it lasts for seven days :\\\\\\\

c6PyApB.png

Yep same thing, so much for the gift.... guess the celebration invitation got revoked xD

AAgift.PNG

Last edited:
Guys, you can open 7 of such chests. You have extra 24 hours for it, so if you open them daily, you'll be in time.
When you receive a gift box from the website and open it, you get multiple items from it + Anniversary Gift (7 days). You can open a 1st Anniversary Gift box right after and only after it 7 days timer starts, meaning you have full 7 days to open 6 chests more.
So you either opened all 7 already and it's an extra one on your screenshot (as boxes will not disappear when all 7 opened, they will disappear only when timer ends) or you missed a full 24h day.

I believe Aviendha already explained it to you on the first page of this thread:
but, the first time you opened it it didn't have a cooldown.. so afaik the first + 6 days after you still open it 7 times? ?

Back