What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

It was stated that the delay was to account for the majority of the players on the server. There is no such thing as the perfect time... but being a NA server... does it not make sense to time things based on.... North America?
I understand what youre trying to say and I am by no means arguing with you, just felt the need to be a smartass cause of your "for those of us who work" comment, since again...many ppl from outside NA play on this server..who also work =) Don't mind me, I was legit just being a smartypants

while the landlocking sucks for people who are familiar with how Trion does things, this is good to make sure people have kinked out any problems with their client. They also choose prime time so the majority of their player base is home and ready. This all sounds fair for the community as a whole, sucks for the few that were ready to be land barons lol

can anyone tell me what time the server will open for pacific standard time . I know I can do the math lol but I want to make sure I don’t fuck it up
Server comes back up at 11am central time. There, you can do your math based on that.

dude it gives people who use macros and such a huge advantage for grabbing land
How does it? They would have just lodged off at the borders and rushed land anyway and with their super macros got all of either way. All of you need to stop crying because 1 nobody cares 2 the method they chose is literally the fairest solution 1 people will log in or if unable to will have 6 hours to fix the problem 2 they will have a chance to scout the land 3 new players will have a chance to acquire some gildas and designs so that they don't get shat on by everyone with 20 designs in their bag. Whoever thinks otherwise is a spoiled selfish brat

Actually it might be 10am since they are doing daylight savings time. Just prep to be an hour early if this is the case.
server is coming up at noon EST, america etc had their daylight savings like 2 weeks ago, only EU etc changed the past weekend and their server time they changed manually today...as of writing this post server comes up in 21 hours and 15 minutes.

@Sparkle - About these "Gift Chests" we can claim. Are we suppose to make a ticket claim for them or will there be an option to claim them later on this week?

and on that too, what is considered a veteran player? like how many days played or what

And what are their contents? We need to know so we can figure out who we're giving them to, assuming that only 1 character can claim them.

And how much do we have to "donate" to become a "veteran donator"?

@Sparkle - About these "Gift Chests" we can claim. Are we suppose to make a ticket claim for them or will there be an option to claim them later on this week?
On the home page there will be a box you can click to register for your gift boxes.

It is so much land in Ahnimar and Rokhala Mountains, and the other new land that will be for everyone calm down...
true from what i gathered all the new territories plus all the public housing land where u used to be able to place a farm or house for a week will be open for permanent housing there is no possible way for ppl to hog all the land

true from what i gathered all the new territories plus all the public housing land where u used to be able to place a farm or house for a week will be open for permanent housing there is no possible way for ppl to hog all the land

inb4 hackers come in and take it all.

Can't please everyone. It sucks that there are EU players on the NA server, but there it is. The landlock is still a fair idea, because it gives people enough time to login to the game.

The game was designed to promote competition over this kind of stuff anyway. If XL wanted to, they could easily develop more land space on the continents. But they chose to limit it like they did.

Back