What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

I clicked play and it crashes halfway through that loady pop up thing before the game starts. tried like 15 times now.

Nope, can't login. It says the game is up, but my login button is grey. The patch is already downloaded.

There is another little update you need to wait for to download. Make sure to wait untill the Play button is in color.

@Sparkle

Not the biggest of deals, but...

There appears to be a glitch with Character Customization for new races, in terms of new hair styles and hair color options.

When you click on Hair, you cannot actually choose a hair style.

In addition, the Dual Color for hair (highlights) feature is also not working on Warborn. A lot of Warborn hair styles had the ability to be two colors.

As such, I am unable to load customization files from other 3.0 versions, and I cannot customize my character as the new system is supposed to allow.

EDIT: This is also the case with Dwarven characters

EDIT AGAIN: Actually, the new hair styles seem to be missing from all characters. Even the Harani new hairstyles aren't there. The old ones do still work for the original races however.

Any ideas what happened?

I'm having the same issue with the game crashing right before all the words fill in on the loading image. I updated to 3.0 and also downloaded another small patch today when the server came up. Now I'm about 25% of the way through a repair process that looks like it will take another 45 minutes.
If I cancel the repair will it screw up my client?
*edit: so repair just failed...and now when I try to login it loads to the point where it goes to fullscreen and it's black..then it immediately crashes. So I'm making progress I guess. :D

@Sparkle

Not the biggest of deals, but...

There appears to be a glitch with Character Customization, at least for Warborn.

When you click on Hair, you cannot actually choose a hair style.

In addition, the Dual Color for hair (highlights) feature is also not working on Warborn. A lot of Warborn hair styles had the ability to be two colors.

As such, I am unable to load customization files from other 3.0 versions, and I cannot customize my character as the new system is supposed to allow.

EDIT: This is also the case with Dwarven characters

EDIT AGAIN: Actually, the new hair styles seem to be missing from all characters. Even the Harani new hairstyles aren't there. The old ones do still work for the original races however.

Any ideas what happened?

Current version doesn't have customization. It will be available in the later versions.

*edit: so repair just failed...and now when I try to login it loads to the point where it goes to fullscreen and it's black..then it immediately crashes. So I'm making progress I guess. :D
mine made it to the very last word this time, got my hopes up, then disappeared again.

I just meant all the UI settings. I'm definitely not trying to mouseclik all my skills. can't I just save a file somewhere from my old client and then transfer it to the new client?

Back