What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

I just meant all the UI settings. I'm definitely not trying to mouseclik all my skills. can't I just save a file somewhere from my old client and then transfer it to the new client?

They save through your Documents C:\Users\Documents\ArcheAge. Aslong as you don't remove that, all of your setting will save through a fresh install.

You will have to reinstall FoV mod if you use it.

Server is off. See you all in game tomorrow.

Client update through launcher is now available.
nope it is not launcher constantly failing at dawn loading the whole update and wen repair it starts all over again all the 14 gb AGAIN ALLL DAYYY LONGGGGG

nope it is not launcher constantly failing at dawn loading the whole update and wen repair it starts all over again all the 14 gb AGAIN ALLL DAYYY LONGGGGG

Download the Torrent! Should work perfectly fine and fewer chances of getting any errors

after a fresh install via torrent the game is workin fine and all my ui settings were still there. chat tabs though..of course not.

fyi I remember I originally had to install via torrent when I first started because the patcher wasn't working right for me.

new skill changes very unfair for a bit high ping users. my ping is 150. but "rapid strike" completely was a crap...when holding, i just do dps not 150, like 1000 ms!!. this is very
sad and officially finished a chance for pvp the game for players like us who play in Europe.
purses not drops %100 now. we are killing monsters for a nothing. totally wasting time.
there are many more.
Nobody tell me it 's okay. If it were good I would still be able to play neatly!
I almost am sick of it. I am very angry. my anger at you will bring us this update and convince us to this. thanks for everything.
Now i can only do a pve activity in server.
do you have any idea of these results and do you have a solution?
If it is not, I will not be the first to go. I'm sure of that.

item drops are low percentage on coin purses, mats are needed to make ship regrade scrolls, and abyssal starting at like 6 est(just an estimate wasn't looking at the time). Where's Obama when I need him. CHANGE

I spent about three hours doing coin purses today...total waste of my time. I didn't get anything worth the effort.

The main problem, is still the same, when i see someone taking 20 lands and more just to sell them that piss me off, there's new players who come every day and they find what ? A server worst than the officials because there's selfish idiots who grab 10/ 20 / 30 Lands ! Me and my guildmates just took what we needed , but when i see these idiots landclaimers taking lands to sell them when there's guys who really need them i remember when i was Game Master, this kind of abuse should be punished by Bannishment , you broke the game by doing this ! GM's should seriously think about this, because community is the whole problem in a game and this community really sucks...Did you get any education guys ? Think a bit to the newcomers u_u......

The main problem, is still the same, when i see someone taking 20 lands and more just to sell them that piss me off, there's new players who come every day and they find what ? A server worst than the officials because there's selfish idiots who grab 10/ 20 / 30 Lands ! Me and my guildmates just took what we needed , but when i see these idiots landclaimers taking lands to sell them when there's guys who really need them i remember when i was Game Master, this kind of abuse should be punished by Bannishment , you broke the game by doing this ! GM's should seriously think about this, because community is the whole problem in a game and this community really sucks...Did you get any education guys ? Think a bit to the newcomers u_u......

This is going to happen regardless if you go to Trion's game or the private server's. Don't make it out like it's "only exclusive" to the private servers. They're not hurting anyone but themselves, the amount of OPEN land out there right now is mind boggling and any new player can go to ANY of the new zones and find any amount of land they want or could ever need w/out having to buy from jackass' who take up land just to sell it.

I don't think this is even a problem, if you go out and look for land you'll find it. If you're lazy and want someone else to play the game for you then that is the bigger problem. Banning people for playing a different part of the game than you shouldn't be punished but rewarded, since afterall this is a sandbox game and thus is working as intended.

Back