What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

This is going to happen regardless if you go to Trion's game or the private server's. Don't make it out like it's "only exclusive" to the private servers. They're not hurting anyone but themselves, the amount of OPEN land out there right now is mind boggling and any new player can go to ANY of the new zones and find any amount of land they want or could ever need w/out having to buy from jackass' who take up land just to sell it.

I don't think this is even a problem, if you go out and look for land you'll find it. If you're lazy and want someone else to play the game for you then that is the bigger problem. Banning people for playing a different part of the game than you shouldn't be punished but rewarded, since afterall this is a sandbox game and thus is working as intended.

I have to say the amount of now open is land is astronomical. Also, they limited how many un-built structures you could have. My partner was moving his two 16's and an 8 and he could not place his 8 down until one of his 16's was built. Almost all of Sunbite is empty, Rokhala had a ton of space and I saw a lot of space open in many areas.

new skill changes very unfair for a bit high ping users. my ping is 150. but "rapid strike" completely was a crap...when holding, i just do dps not 150, like 1000 ms!!. this is very
sad and officially finished a chance for pvp the game for players like us who play in Europe.
purses not drops %100 now. we are killing monsters for a nothing. totally wasting time.
there are many more.
Nobody tell me it 's okay. If it were good I would still be able to play neatly!
I almost am sick of it. I am very angry. my anger at you will bring us this update and convince us to this. thanks for everything.
Now i can only do a pve activity in server.
do you have any idea of these results and do you have a solution?
If it is not, I will not be the first to go. I'm sure of that.

Yeah man ping in EU is crap lately , but u should of been expecting it
As the american president already said "MMERICA FIRST"

Aumdaydar , dont tell me in the official that's the same, in the official you have to pay every month or buy APEX to be able to claim lands so there's already less and less people able to claim and then a looot of space, what i say is here, there's tons of lands if people dont take 20 plots like i saw yesterday....think about new players, is that hard to understand ??? You tell me what ? People are lazy ? Well dude explain me why some guys were taking 20 plots with full demo kits ready ?? So yeah i say that should be punished, take the lands you need , land isn't here to make money, thats here to give people a chance to up , to make economy, if you didn't understood yet people can't get geared if they dont make money , how to make money ? That starts with 2 lands you can claim without buying them to a random claimer , there's a lot of guys who are making gold just by claiming tons of lands and selling them to newbies...But how newbies can buy lands (at 1500 /2500 golds for a 16X 16 depends when and where it is) ? That's pretty simple, they go see gold sellers....and the game is messed up. So i vote for a land restriction, 6 to 8 lands / character max (no restriction for castles areas), that's more than enough , that will push players to regroup , augment the server economy, avoid guys making money on lands and on the newbies and goldsellers back , and more, and more.....Lands should be a chance for everyone to get a house ,a farm or else, but now, that's just a ressource for some guys , you speak about being lazy ? How guys can do to claim lands if it's something like 4 AM in their country ? Maybe you dont have a job, GF / wife or childrens , maybe you prefer 3D characters i dont know, but some guys have jobs , wifes and childrens, some are maybe teens and have school and obligations and can't be in the game all the time , so what are you saying now ? What i say ,me, thats just, THINK ABOUT THE OTHERS and claim ONLY what you NEED like we do.
I feel sorry because i dont have extras lands to Give free to newbies, but i'm not this kind of low guys who takes a full zone to make gold and i'm proud of it, at least i have honor! You know ? This thing that a lot of players dont have at all, and its not because its a game or because you want to "play" the bad guy , that's because you are like this, it's proved that the true personnality of someone is revealed in games ...and thats really lame for some guys here...

My family and I go into AA (official) when it was still in closed beta, bought the special packs and everything. We finally left after the disaster of the release they had in Auroria (gosh, its been a while, please forgive me) -- so we would Love to return and support something like this, a private venue. However, we did have between about 6 of us (at that time) the entire upper peninsula where the lighthouse sits on the eastern lands when one accounted for our farms and houses. Is there a level requirement to obtain lands now? Would it be possible to do something along those lines again (without paying a fortune to do so)? We very much miss having a truly family oriented, sharing community style mmo that we can all relax and enjoy together and just -- play.

As a side note, also - I realize 3.0 was released in Dec 2016. Do you have plans to catch up closer to the official servers in the near future, or will the private servers tend to remain well behind the official gaming venue?
Thank you.
~Beth

Aumdaydar , dont tell me in the official that's the same, in the official you have to pay every month or buy APEX to be able to claim lands so there's already less and less people able to claim and then a looot of space, what i say is here, there's tons of lands if people dont take 20 plots like i saw yesterday....think about new players, is that hard to understand ??? You tell me what ? People are lazy ? Well dude explain me why some guys were taking 20 plots with full demo kits ready ?? So yeah i say that should be punished, take the lands you need , land isn't here to make money, thats here to give people a chance to up , to make economy, if you didn't understood yet people can't get geared if they dont make money , how to make money ? That starts with 2 lands you can claim without buying them to a random claimer , there's a lot of guys who are making gold just by claiming tons of lands and selling them to newbies...But how newbies can buy lands (at 1500 /2500 golds for a 16X 16 depends when and where it is) ? That's pretty simple, they go see gold sellers....and the game is messed up. So i vote for a land restriction, 6 to 8 lands / character max (no restriction for castles areas), that's more than enough , that will push players to regroup , augment the server economy, avoid guys making money on lands and on the newbies and goldsellers back , and more, and more.....Lands should be a chance for everyone to get a house ,a farm or else, but now, that's just a ressource for some guys , you speak about being lazy ? How guys can do to claim lands if it's something like 4 AM in their country ? Maybe you dont have a job, GF / wife or childrens , maybe you prefer 3D characters i dont know, but some guys have jobs , wifes and childrens, some are maybe teens and have school and obligations and can't be in the game all the time , so what are you saying now ? What i say ,me, thats just, THINK ABOUT THE OTHERS and claim ONLY what you NEED like we do.
I feel sorry because i dont have extras lands to Give free to newbies, but i'm not this kind of low guys who takes a full zone to make gold and i'm proud of it, at least i have honor! You know ? This thing that a lot of players dont have at all, and its not because its a game or because you want to "play" the bad guy , that's because you are like this, it's proved that the true personnality of someone is revealed in games ...and thats really lame for some guys here...

yea thats true im owning 3x 24x24 and 4x 16x16 all together in the new map but i got the 1x 24x24 and 1x 16x16 12 hours after because i had to level up another character to 52 to place my two farms so u guys had enough time to place down land and there are still enough free spots left

I'd be super interested to know what people do with that much land :O No commentary on the debate there, as I'm new and have still seen plenty of spaces open for now, though I don't think I'll actually be able to claim any for a house for a while because it's going to take a while for me to get things sorted and figure out what I need to do for that, but I've seen some really impressive estates and would love to know what people actually do with them C:

I'd be super interested to know what people do with that much land :O No commentary on the debate there, as I'm new and have still seen plenty of spaces open for now, though I don't think I'll actually be able to claim any for a house for a while because it's going to take a while for me to get things sorted and figure out what I need to do for that, but I've seen some really impressive estates and would love to know what people actually do with them C:
you can plant trees easy and get easy thunderstruck i planted 2 times my farms + guild farms ~200 trees one run so in 2 runs i got 1 thunderstruck tree :D easy money baby
We had land in rockborne we destroyed our houses there so theres a lot of free land now last day i also saw land in ynystere called it in chat but nobody was interested in 2 16x16 spots
There is enough land all you need is to care about it most people dont care about it and want land

My family and I go into AA (official) when it was still in closed beta, bought the special packs and everything. We finally left after the disaster of the release they had in Auroria (gosh, its been a while, please forgive me) -- so we would Love to return and support something like this, a private venue. However, we did have between about 6 of us (at that time) the entire upper peninsula where the lighthouse sits on the eastern lands when one accounted for our farms and houses. Is there a level requirement to obtain lands now? Would it be possible to do something along those lines again (without paying a fortune to do so)? We very much miss having a truly family oriented, sharing community style mmo that we can all relax and enjoy together and just -- play.

As a side note, also - I realize 3.0 was released in Dec 2016. Do you have plans to catch up closer to the official servers in the near future, or will the private servers tend to remain well behind the official gaming venue?
Thank you.
~Beth

The auroria stuff here was WORSE than it was on the official game, js.

However, we did have between about 6 of us (at that time) the entire upper peninsula where the lighthouse sits on the eastern lands when one accounted for our farms and houses. Is there a level requirement to obtain lands now? Would it be possible to do something along those lines again (without paying a fortune to do so)? We very much miss having a truly family oriented, sharing community style mmo that we can all relax and enjoy together and just -- play.
I don't know about that area in specific, but I set up in the sunbite wilds and there's still quite a lot of land left in the housing zones there!

@Zealotius play the game first before you complain im one of those people that had work when they release 3.0 but still got 4 24x24 and 3 16x16 down on the new regions (sunbite to be exact) and honestly through out the game you'll always find a farm or a house expiring or someone just leaves em up for grabs i know when i first started i got 2 16x16 for free just gotta look. we all struggle to gear at first but look at me now 2 months later 5k GS 7 land owned. so yeah you just gotta work for it and i dont even play all the time i have work every weekdays from 3-11 which is pretty much the entire day

@Zealotius and not much people can do that grab 20 land either they have a shit ton of tax cause im telling you its fcking expensive just placing em and thats coming from me that has 7 land owned and i even stocked up on tax (around 1.5k).

@Zealotius and not much people can do that grab 20 land either they have a shit ton of tax cause im telling you its fcking expensive just placing em and thats coming from me that has 7 land owned and i even stocked up on tax (around 1.5k).
it cost around 600 tax to place 1x 28x28 3x P2W Gazebos 3x Gazebos 2x 16x16 scarecrows

Back