What's new

ArcheRage 3.5 Global Update (Custom version): Launch time info

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Erenor.jpg

Dear ArcheRagers!

On March, 29th at 9 am (server time) server will be turned off for 24 hours to be updated to 3.5 version.
Server will be turned back on for you to enjoy 3.5 on March, 30th at 9 am (server time).
You don't need to download a separate game client for it but will be able to update the current 3.0 client to 3.5 version using the launcher.

There are 2 possible options to update to 3.5 game version:
  1. Update through launcher current 3.0b client to 3.5 version (4GB).​
  2. Download the full client 3.5 through Torrent (19GB).​

Important!
  • Launcher update will be available for download some time after we turn off the server on 3/29. Edit: Launcher update is now available.​
  • Torrent file will be available for download as soon as server is off for maintenance on 3/29. Edit: Torrent with the update is now available, follow the LINK to download.​
Because of the updated client protection, some anti-virus programs can delete some of the client files without any notifications. To avoid problems with client download and installation, we advise you to add a folder with the client to the exceptions.
All related to the update changes, original 3.5 version changes as well as custom updates, can be found HERE.

Last edited:
I created a character while on the PTS launcher, will it still be there when it closes?
PTS is a test server only. No characters data will be transferred from it, only the progress from live 3.0 will be transferred to live 3.5.

Torrent file with 3.5 game update is now available for download. Follow the [LINK] to download.
Launcher update will be available closer to the evening. Will let you know as soon as it's available.​

You say that the server will be off 24 hours, it is possible that finally they will be less than 24 hours and you will go ahead or whatever happens will be 24?

Ty :D

You say that the server will be off 24 hours, it is possible that finally they will be less than 24 hours and you will go ahead or whatever happens will be 24?

Ty :D

No, will not be less. Server will be online 9 am server time tomorrow.

Launcher update is now available. Start your current 3.0 live launcher to update to 3.5 or download new 3.5 launcher Here.

@Sparkle I am getting error when I reached between 1.5-2GB downloaded patch. Please see attached picture. My internet is fine. I've retried it twice and got same results.

Attachments

• aa_patch_error.png
    aa_patch_error.png
    488.7 KB · Views: 496
^ If I click repair, it gets stuck on Mount client data... If I exit and re-open launcher it starts downloading from the beginning.

Make sure you have enough space on your disk. In case you are stuck and reopen the launcher, it will continue download. You can check it by just comparing the remaining size required to be downloaded.

Hi, I updated launcher, it runs,loads in and has a cut scene. then it goes to a screen of a warrior standing but nothing from there.It shortly after closes down. Ideas?

Hi, I updated launcher, it runs,loads in and has a cut scene. then it goes to a screen of a warrior standing but nothing from there.It shortly after closes down. Ideas?
The server is offline and will be till tomorrow. You cannot login

heads up if all else fails an u cant update then fully uninstall the game and redownload it .... i had to :p

Back