What's new

ArcheRage 4.0 Discussion

Is there any way to get the old honor gems back? Dont get me wrong i like the new "no break" gems but damn they are little! The splendid earth on a two hander gives 250 focus while the old ones gave 420. I guess those that knew all this stocked up on the old gems. I didn't :( RIP

example of old max tier honor gem vs new tier 2 gem. in 4.5 we get tier 3 gems and those are then better than the old honor gems.

1572646652021.png
1572646669049.png

If you do want to get old gems, try buying them off someone who bought a stack before the patch got applied.

Edit: I just noticed your other response.. my bad. I guess some gems don't work the same and you'd need 4.5 for that, or get the old gems from a player as I said above.

I was talking about the upgraded. Splendid is the tier 2. the tier 1 only gives 200 focus on a two hander. This is terrible and makes it even harder for new people to compete!

If you do want to get old gems, try buying them off someone who bought a stack before the patch got applied.
Aviendha, 1st thank you for the reply. 2nd those gems are bound so while it would be possible to have someone gem them for me, I would have to really really really trust them to not run off with my gear! Guess i will think about coming back if/when we ever get to 4.5 and changes get made that don't penalize newer folks.

What are you talking about? Have you played 4.0? This is a normal thing and it's used for mobility while turning in packs at trade outlets because the nui zone is so large.

These aren't being removed and it's not going to be this big "disaster" you think it is. If you're truly afraid of somebody using this against you, then be smart about it. Stay away from the nui maybe?

Or how about lets put a modicum of thought into things before adding them to the game? And if things are downright stupid like these, they should be removed?

Also where exactly did I call any of this a "disaster"??

Seriously, are all of you darkrunners copy/pasta of each other? Did you all have the same dad that removed chromosomes from the spunk bubble that became you or something?

Arena Shop (kyrios badges shop) is rly bad there is no point to queue arena anymore meaby add something to it to make it more atractive ?

Arena Shop (kyrios badges shop) is rly bad there is no point to queue arena anymore meaby add something to it to make it more atractive ?
they would have to fix the arenas so they actually work first, last time I had arena that actually popped (even if 2+ ppl were in q) and wasn't empty was month ago

Can someone tell me if the daily quests for the lower dungeons still exist cuz in the 4.0 it says : " Normal difficulty Palace Cellar, Sharpwind Mines, and Kroloal Cradle dungeons will not be removed. " but i cannot get the daily that i used to find on the board in front of the dungeons "i mean the daily for the lower dungeon " and i don get any dropped at all while fighting inside the dungeon i tried in the 3 lower dungeons Sharp wind mine ,Palace cellar , Hadir farm and its the same situation

Back