What's new

ArcheRage 4.0: Global 4.0 Custom Update; Pumpkin Bash mini-event start & Bonuses for active, new and returning players!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main thread pic.png

Dear ArcheRagers,​
On 10/29 at 7 am server will be turned off for maintenance connected with 4.0 Global Update with custom changes release.​
Approx maintenance time – 2-3 hours.​
List of Updates:
  • To find the details regarding the 4.0 Global Update with Custom changes follow the [LINK]
  • Pumpkin Bash mini-event started [LINK]
  • Updated the list of rewards for Hallowtide festival [LINK]
  • Homecoming Heroes mini-event for our Returning players started [LINK]
  • Prepared the Appreciation Gifts for the Active players related to the global update release [LINK]
  • List of Support Pack items is updated. Support Pack will be available for request again after the server restart. Available for New players only! [LINK]
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

@Sparkle I wait since more than 10 days for the support pack because you decided to stop it... And now, I check the "support" and it's seems you "nerf" it... Is it true? Why you don't offer the same pack for the one who reached the level 52,but you decided don't gave them the pack it was offer when we reach this level?

@Sparkle I wait since more than 10 days for the support pack because you decided to stop it... And now, I check the "support" and it's seems you "nerf" it... Is it true? Why you don't offer the same pack for the one who reached the level 52,but you decided don't gave them the pack it was offer when we reach this level?
  • Warrior’s T5 Weapon Crystal (3)
  • Warrior’s T5 Armor Crystal (5)
  • Delphinad Magic Bag (2)
  • Snowmane Snowlion
  • Scroll: Farm Wagon
what do you mean nerfed, you guys get way too good gear, better then what ppl who got the old one get in several months, tbh this is way too good for a support pack, I've worked for almost a year on my gear and I still have T5 armor and T6 shield

old one waas 3 T4 Weapons, 5 T2 Armor, wagon design, not build one, no mount, not delphinad magic bag w/e it is, just 10 of each bound regrade scrolls but that's not that big

Beerson is 100% correct. I don't disagree with the pack but it is much better than the previous one. The difference between T4 and T5 is a good one because it requires boss mats that cost a fair amount of gold where T4 only requires some library grinding that most can do solo. At the end of the day your getting free gear that once gemmed will make you easily a 5k GS(and easily with current AH prices would cost you 24k ish gold at celestial) that isnt counting the pet or the pre-built hauler that you can pretty quickly run packs for gold. Instead I suggest re-posting with simply "Thank you"

What we are talking about? Is it only "crystals" or the gear and weapon? it's not clear... the (3) is it " plate", "leather", cloth" and (5) is tank, melee, ranged, magic...or it's the crystal qqt?

This pack is for new player as I am, so it's not clear what we receive when it is writing "Crystals"... So yes, if it's the weapon and gear, I said Thank you :)

What grade is the new gear pack anyway? I feel it's divine, so people would get gear I worked for a year for :c

@MissTick we had t4 "crystals" before, you could choose specifically which gear you wanted. So the 5 obsi pieces you want and 3 obsi weapons.

Maybe the 4.0 support pack for new players could be reviewed. People that just walked in the door have t5 divine sets and weapon plus delphs and farm wagons.

Even by 4.0 standards, just regrading obs from grand to divine is more than 1000g per piece (assuming 100% regrade), a t5 has over 1000g in moonlight essence per piece of armor, more than that in sunlight for the t5 weapons.

Lets get tons of new people in here, but thats an over 15.000 gold pack that every established player had to earn, and it stings a little.

Back