What's new

ArcheRage 4.5: Global 4.5 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls remove anonymous jury - half the fun is gone. I'm sad you didn't read my suggestions like, for 90%, for this patch.

Are you also aware that Prince's Crates don't drop anymore? I didn't grind any other level mobs so idk if it's same for ancestrals etc.
Still dropping, but chances are much lower. That was the patch change, not our custom update. We'll return the chances to be the same as in 4.0.

Request: Can we get some sort of guide for those of us who've never seen Hiram before?

Hiram Guardian gear is a brand new type of gear that drops in Diamond Shores, Golden Ruins, Nuimari, Heedmar, Marcala, and Calmlands. This gear is equivalent in power to the Epherium tier, and is a new way for players to progress their statistics without jumping into regrading. This gear begins at the Grand grade with three random statistics, costs 60 labor to identify, caps at the Celestial tier, and binds on pickup. These items also cannot be Evenstoned, and cannot be tempered.

You feed your hiram by using other hiram pieces. You're given random rolls upon unsealing and in our current patch, can only re-roll stats when increasing your items grade. That's all you need to know.
You can check the possible rolls on hiram gear on this website: https://archeagecalculator.com/#
Make sure to search for 'Hiram Guardian ...' as that is the T1 we have and set the item grade to celestial.

You get it from the mobs with these 'Abyssal Legion' tags above their names.
Make sure to not use big namebars or it won't show those.
1c761086181307ee193d2920b4c1300d.png

They are up permanently I think, am not aware that they despawn / spawn only at certain times. Though you'll want to farm them in an area that is in war for the extra loot drop.

They are up permanently I think, am not aware that they despawn / spawn only at certain times. Though you'll want to farm them in an area that is in war for the extra loot drop.

Yes they are permanent mobs, but however I disagree to farm in war time as the only zone atm for that is Diamond Shores, and those mobs are mixed with turtles and orcs. Unless of course you want to grind for your cloak at the same time. Otherwise it's inefficient.

Yes they are permanent mobs, but however I disagree to farm in war time as the only zone atm for that is Diamond Shores, and those mobs are mixed with turtles and orcs. Unless of course you want to grind for your cloak at the same time. Otherwise it's inefficient.
They spawn in golden ruins as well. Diamond shores is not the only war zone they appear in

So, after spending an hour with my normally horrible google-fu...I find out that it drops only from selected mobs at selected times?
Well, at least my current gear is still there...I can start regrading it now.
Hiram gear only drops from mobs with the title abyssal legion which are up at all time

Old festival coins are now temporary will expire on 4/14/2020. Coins that have no crafts available in Mirage Isle Exchanger can be exchanged to Tax Certificates (1 festival coin = 5 Tax Certificate). Right click on the coin for it. Don't forget to spend the coins you still have on hands in time!

Right clicking on the coins brings up a "You cannot use this" error message. I have a few each of Ice Fishing, Ghost Wedding, Daru Festival, and Winter Maiden tokens. All have timers on them that have 26 days left as of this post. Am i missing something or are these not working as described?

All old coins will expire where they will be deleted.
Coins that cannot be spent are converted to tax certificates. Coins that can be spent do not get converted

All old coins will expire where they will be deleted.
Coins that cannot be spent are converted to tax certificates. Coins that can be spent do not get converted

I had a bunch of timed tokens that I couldnt convert and couldnt use tho :c I just tossed them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back