What's new

ArcheRage 4.5: "Legends Return" - Pre-Update Official Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because it makes so much sense for amber as an archer to rely on macros, right ?

But something aside. There used to be a patch, I think it was 3.5 and lower, that had a much clearer visualization of how you pressed your keybinds.
Like you could tell, looking at the hotbar how the individual keyboard inputs were done.

Kinda weird it isn't a thing anymore. Would help spot things like these.

I joined the server 1 1/2 years ago so that pretty much puts our hostile faction kills on par. So it's funny you think that you pvp more than I did.
Yeah I wasn't aware of it at the time, as I was never really into the game before starting here, still learning new things everyday. Crazy huh ?
I think it's fine to be not aware of something, as long as you learn from it. Which we have seen plenty of times - that you don't.
Wondering when you'll get rid of that set up and learn to use your stuff manually..

Joey was quoting Virty when he said this, and you jumped in and said "Or he could go plate [...]" - you were clearly referring to Virty. Why else would you use "he" and not speak to Joey directly. Cut the lies and stop talking yourself out of it now LMAO
9c5b754e6849248b69b80c1f27560637.png

You aren't given LCs by your guild lead to re-sell them like an asshole. The entire purpose of getting them cheap is to be using them for your own gear. So your argument is really beyond silly. Even if you sold the LCs and you could afford a legendary piece from the sales, it would still needed to be tiered up and the cost of free LCs given isn't enough for that. Lol how did you think this was a good counter-argument.
Nice try though lmao.
LMAO you're delusional. Never seen the video of Joey popping a glider but using gods whip randomly for no reason first? It's called having multiple builds with separate skills in the shortcut slot. Whereas that is normally my charge when I'm not in my PvE build.

When I joined the server you were already one of the top gear scores, and I literally never saw you pvp. You must have been a busy man in those few months before I joined.

How are you going to tell me who I was referring to? Like... what? You speak for me now? lmao

Just sell your stuff and go already. Literally nobody is going to miss a popstar superfan that hides in his house during dominions.

So you're telling me you put whirlwind for pve on one key, but for pvp on another key ?
Have you not realized yet that it's an awful idea ?
Anyways, so you're saying you wanted to charge in those clips, is that right ?
Then why do you whirlwind at least twice in all clips hmmm.
You actually did charge at amber and used whirlwind right after. You can see the charge and that he is snared.
Still didn't learn that whirlwind doesn't trip stunned or snared targets ? I literally made you aware of it months ago.
Who were you looking to charge at in Murdock's clip ? I don't see anyone besides the ones chasing you. Did you spot a ghost ?
? Wh.. what's happening.. ? ? Oh. Of course.
I have screenshots from march 2019 where I have a divine buff, I highly doubt I was high in the rankings back then.
Ever thought about why you don't see me, is because our timezones are different ? I know you were regularly at abyssal.
So I believe you're from NA, which - surprise - I am not.
Or maybe that is, because I am f2p and was busy working for my gear. As I am not fortunate enough to have some spare money to shortcut my way up ?
Explain my hostile kills if I never pvp. It actually blows my mind that you accuse me of something, for which you can see proof of the opposite. ?
Common sense tells me who you were referring to.

Did I miss anything ? Ah man. You making it too easy for me. Think I'm done here.

Last edited:
So you're telling me you put whirlwind for pve on one key, but for pvp on another key ?
Have you not realized yet that it's an awful idea ?
Anyways, so you're saying you wanted to charge in those clips, is that right ?
Then why do you whirlwind at least twice in all clips hmmm.
You actually did charge at amber and used whirlwind right after. You can see the charge and that he is snared.
Still didn't learn that whirlwind doesn't trip stunned or snared targets ? I literally made you aware of it months ago.
Who were you looking to charge at in Murdock's clip ? I don't see anyone besides the ones chasing you. Did you spot a ghost ?
? Wh.. what's happening.. ? ? Oh. Of course.
I have screenshots from march 2019 where I have a divine buff, I highly doubt I was high in the rankings back then.
Ever thought about why you don't see me, is because our timezones are different ? I know you were regularly at abyssal.
So I believe you're from NA, which - surprise - I am not.
Or maybe that is, because I am f2p and was busy working for my gear. As I am not fortunate enough to have some spare money to shortcut my way up ?
Explain my hostile kills if I never pvp. It actually blows my mind that you accuse me of something, for which you can see proof of the opposite. ?
Common sense tells me who you were referring to.

Did I miss anything ?
I don't remember you making me aware of anything? I don't talk to you. Bro, I don't like you lol.
I honestly don't need your approval to believe me. It is what it is. Your opinion is probably lower than almost anybody elses. I get you're probably friends with Amber, conforming to the typical PN1 mindset.
Make all the excuses you want, but if you're insinuating I macro, then I guess Joey macros too. No reason to spam gods whip behind you when nobody is around just to pop a glider.
1584050399423.png

Oh shit he must macro too lol. Especially when being ganked out of stealth right? Nooooo no no you're probably cool with him. He gets a pass lmao.

Oh I saw you in game. I definitely saw you often. I don't think you have a job actually because you were always on. You just sat in your popstar superfan house in Sanddeep all day. Or spent your whole day talking shit on the forums. Big pvper lmao.
Were you ever hero? Maybe just free spawn kills for leadership? Or maybe you pvp'd when everybody else was sleeping... when all the lowbies were online. That explains the kills.
You're definitely not capable of killing very much. You ran from me every chance you got lol.
I'm starting to get the feeling you're the type that just can't lose an argument. Holds grudges, gets mad over petty shit, has to have the last word in, etc. Go ahead bud I'll let you win ;) If you can't win in-game and have to take it to forums, then I gotta let you win somewhere right?

I don't remember you making me aware of anything? I don't talk to you. Bro, I don't like you lol.
I honestly don't need your approval to believe me. It is what it is. Your opinion is probably lower than almost anybody elses. I get you're probably friends with Amber, conforming to the typical PN1 mindset.
Make all the excuses you want, but if you're insinuating I macro, then I guess Joey macros too. No reason to spam gods whip behind you when nobody is around just to pop a glider.
View attachment 10901

Shit you think that's bad you should see cerv. If he loses one single fight it is macro town all the way. Beat him in arena one time, then every time after that is was shit talk and farm city on me with his macros. Unbeatable. He literally went AFK in one of the fights to go turn them on. Was pretty funny.

yeah, who would have thought that humans dont need more than a second to react to something. the more ya know =D
edit: unless you're kezz ig
Yeah when somebody calls your name and you react by looking at them lmao. Reaction time circumstantial. ThE mOrE yOu KnOw -unless you're taz IRL apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back