You've got really impatient recently, so we decided to lift the veil a bit and reply several important questions you've asked.
- What is the next global update that we are getting? - It's 4.7. NA official servers called it 4.5 phase 4 and 5, so you may be more used to knowing it like that, but we'll follow the Korean wording here and will call it same way as they did as this incoming patch has a few very important updates.
- When are we going to get the next global update? - Expect 4.7 to be released in approx 1 month. It's just an approximate time right now as not everything is ready for the release yet, but we hope to be within this time frame (our hands are full and we are doing our best!). For more accurate information follow on the news on our forums or in this thread from me.
- Have you already started the work on 4.7? - Yes, main custom updates we wanted to provide you with during 4.5 are now released, so we are giving our main attention now to the preparation of 4.7.
- Will we have a PTS? - No, PTS didn't prove their effectiveness previously, so we decided to abandon this updates implementation model.
- When will we have official patch notes? - They will be posted shortly prior the release and will include custom updates and accurate release date.
We leave this thread open for further discussion, so feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions and ideas (even if they are a bit crazy) on the next update. Feel free to post anything that you think will be a good custom addition to the update. We can't promise we'll release all your ideas but can promise we'll check all the posts and discuss all your suggestions.
To have better understanding on some main updates that 4.7 brings us, check THIS THREAD.
That is not the final information and some of the updates mentioned there may be changed or not applied, depending on the feedbacks of the players and our own experience.
Final Patch Notes that will also include the exact release date and Custom updates will be posted a bit later.
Thread is now open for discussion.